Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah the husband in the wedding pic is ghost white almost. The soldier/mannequin looks like he has either a AWESOME fricking tan or is something other than lily white.

Edit - Granted it could have just been the lighting in the room but the soldier/mannequin is darker.
Edit x2 - Strange house, black out drunk, sees something that he wasn't expecting. Hmm not my story..... Just trying to create possibilities other than some ghost in the house
He stumbled upon something and though it was a person. We saw it as the army guy, but I don't think that's what he saw, but DPC's way to show us what he thinks he saw.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Kailadan

Mar 25, 2020
Screenshot (75).png

Absolute crazy eyes. Just sayin'. Granted, if some drunken idiot kissed me out of nowhere, I'd want to murder them, too.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
He stumbled upon something and though it was a person. We saw it as the army guy, but I don't think that's what he saw, but DPC's way to show us what he thinks he saw.
Or her husband was a soldier and he was really there, lol. I'm gonna float on that one for now, even if it is unlikely. Everyone seems to have some goofy theory anyway. I never hallucinated on drinks.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I think he's alive
We know Bella's husband is still alive.
update3.rpy said:
isa "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"
isa "(Please, just come home again...)"
isa "(It's been long enough now.)"
ep4_bella_route.rpy said:
isa "(Can I just decide to move on?)"
isa "(What if James comes home?)"
isa "(Would he blame me if I did this?)"
isa "(After all this time?)"
isa "(I have forgiven him...)"

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Or her husband was a soldier and he was really there, lol. I'm gonna float on that one for now, even if it is unlikely. Everyone seems to have some goofy theory anyway. I never hallucinated on drinks.
But I bet even sober you can peer into a darker area and see a shadow that almost looks like something it isn't. Or a bush that looks like a person, or a tree that looks like..... You see where I am going I'm sure. Not saying that's it but sounds more feasible than Bella pining for her missing husband and he's been there hiding in that room the entire time, waiting for some drunk college kid to give him life so to speak :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Afaik alcohol only makes you hallucinate with a several withdrawal, and if it happens it's almost at a terminal stage. If he really was there that would post a lot of questions, where is he now, how did he get out of the dungeon, that kind of stuff :ROFLMAO: . The most logical one I can come up with is that one. It's a render made for us to see what the MC thinks he saw.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
But I bet even sober you can peer into a darker area and see a shadow that almost looks like something it isn't. Or a bush that looks like a person, or a tree that looks like..... You see where I am going I'm sure. Not saying that's it but sounds more feasible than Bella pining for her missing husband and he's been there hiding in that room the entire time, waiting for some drunk college kid to give him life so to speak :ROFLMAO:
Not in the room, but creepin' about, lol. Maybe he made a pass at Jill and Bella tossed him out on his ass. Spies on Bella from time to time. Idk.

• Haha

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Afaik alcohol only makes you hallucinate with a several withdrawal, and if it happens it's almost at a terminal stage. If he really was there that would post a lot of questions, where is he now, how did he get out of the dungeon, that kind of stuff :ROFLMAO: . The most logical one I can come up with is that one. It's a render made for us to see what the MC thinks he saw.
Ever had Absinthe? Let me tell you..... Seeing a Army guy in place of a mannequin would be the least of your worries :LOL:

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Ever had Absinthe? Let me tell you..... Seeing a Army guy in place of a mannequin would be the least of your worries :LOL:
Yup, I've had Absinthe in Canada. Definitely no green fairies around, but I've seen things out at the corner of my eye that wasn't there. Just seems to me it was regular alcohol in the scene before.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I definitely don't believe that the soldier was anything more than the MC being drunk and letting his imagination get the better of him. He even says in the morning that it "might have been a mannequin."
You may be right.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here's what we do know:
  • Bella has admitted to "being intimate with a friend" before
  • Jill is Bella's only known friend
  • Bella reacts strangely when in bed with Jill
  • Both Bella and Jill acknowledged that something happened between them that they agreed not let happen again
What exactly happened is up for interpretation, but there does seem to be a bit of tension in the air between them because they're in bed together, and if it's not the result of some kind of past intimacy then this will be the biggest red herring ever because there honestly doesn't seem to be any other reasonable explanation for it.
it is the first time that I see the situation in this way

I am convinced that the reference to that thing "that was not to happen again", was some interference by Jill in the question of Bella's husband (she had asked her questions about him, or she had tried to contact him etc)
the fact that Bella says she hasn't done / felt certain things for a man for a long time doesn't mean she did / felt them with a woman
two people with an erotic tension don't do Joga together, touching and rubbing.

also it would be yet another strain on Jill's behavior, an event completely out of character as she has been described so far

in my opinion this promiscuity is a DPC joke to the players

I am one of those who sees the triangle with Maya and Josy very complicated (a trap), with a very high probability of exploding and doing damage.

the one with Jill and Bella would be even worse

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
In all this analysis of "mannequin" theories, I'm surprised that no one suggested it was Stephen Burke.
When I see only things pros (they both have eyes, ears, a nose and a round head and Burke longs for Bella). Just ignore the rest and it clearly fits.
Bella, Jill, watch out for the stalkers.

The story of BaDIK contains a lot of hints. Some will fit into the future development of the story. Others are used only to feed crazy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes