lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not biting, but they may say a lot about a character in the game. Like that scene where the MC puts books away, he mentions specific types of books. So whoever had those books previously we know a lot about them--maybe it's one of the nerds, lol.

But I agree, not all things are relevant. A lot of it is just to keep up with the theme; sex.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt. No longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's too extreme, everything should be taken in a case by case scenario. Some people lie. (The MC there doesn't have any reason to, though).

Partially unrelated topic. Am I the only one who thinks this game having the twins tag is misleading?
Since tags represent the sexual activities in the game, "twins" would imply that there are twins who will be involved together in sexual encounters with the MC, and since that is obviously not happening here, that tag should be removed.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Since tags represent the sexual activities in the game, "twins" would imply that there are twins who will be involved together in sexual encounters with the MC, and since that is obviously not happening here, that tag should be removed.
Which also would require the incest tag to be applied, something that WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Not biting, but they may say a lot about a character in the game. Like that scene where the MC puts books away, he mentions specific types of books. So whoever had those books previously we know a lot about them--maybe it's one of the nerds, lol.

But I agree, not all things are relevant. A lot of it is just to keep up with the theme; sex.
Some of it I'm sure is just window dressing. An attempt by the writer to give the scene depth rather than just some cut/paste room with 4 walls. The problem is we have to pick what's a attempt at foreshadowing and what is just window dressing. That's where all the theorizers get to jump in and try to pick what's relevant and what isn't.

Reactions: Manuka

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
We can click on the books in both Tybalt and Bella's room as well? Do you really think the books are going to come back and bite us in the ass? Not everything has a reason brother, sometimes its just to add a little scene flavor.
You had to interact with the books to get the renders (unless you cheated) so there was a point or solution to that interaction.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You had to interact with the books to get the renders (unless you cheated) so there was a point or solution to that interaction.
The book renders are generic, if you pay attention you will notice that that, on Bella's bookcase and elsewhere, there are groups of books that are repeated, not unlike the background in an old Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

It would take a flat-earther to place value on those interactions.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Dec 20, 2019
Now that I found out what futa is; NO!:mad:
Hahaha, that theory has been floating around for some time, now only you know what futa is, you are so cute.
You know that was a joke, right?
She takes anything Jill related very seriously. She will even flip if you say Jill has crabs....... Wait, now that I think about it, DOES ANY OF THE CHARACTER ACTUALLY HAVE PUBES? I don't recall seeing pubes, how did they get crabs?
I'm not saying it isn't possible. However from my point of view if my mother had abandoned me at birth then came back into my life after 19 years and wanted anything from me I would tell her to go fuck herself. I can't even imagine a scenario that would lead me to forgiving her in that instance. Nor can I imagine Neil not telling me that over the phone in reference to the letter. Why would he be supportive of the letter if she had abandoned him as well? Starting to get a lot of hypothetical's attached to this theory in order for it to work. To Twilight Zone for me.
You should try play Connected then, it has everything that was just mentioned in the last 2 pages, abandoned for 19 years, twins, COUGH best footjob IMHO so far COUGH
The thing about twists is that they come in 3 categories which I will call the should've seen it coming*, the makes sense in retrospect** and the mindfuck*** (there's also the badly written but we'll ignore that). This whole 'MC's mother is secretly alive' theory is in the second category where it is entirely possible for that scenario to be true but, since it can only make sense after the reveal, it is something nobody can work out in advance (the second type is the worst type, imo)

*Example would be The Sixth Sense (1999) where all the clues are clearly presented, such that it is possible to work out the twist long before the reveal.

**Example is Trance (2013) where a salient fact is only revealed at the end which, while consistent with everything that's gone before, could not be worked out ahead of time.

***Example, The Usual Suspects (1995) where the use of the unreliable narrator trope means the twist is impossible to see but for entirely justifiable reasons.
It will really be cool if DPC is actually M Night Shyamalan.
Sooo where are the "when is the update" questions already? Since every single thing in this episode had countless theories, it's time for wHeN UpDaTe questions... What happened to this place????
This_is_the_way.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

You're saying that the mom theories are better writting then? Please show me some of your work, so i can get educated on what proper writting is, chief.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You should try play Connected then, it has everything that was just mentioned in the last 2 pages, abandoned for 19 years, twins, COUGH best footjob IMHO so far COUGH
Adopted if I remember the story right not abandoned IIRC. Quite a bit different than the MC and the alleged theory above

Dec 20, 2019
Adopted if I remember the story right not abandoned IIRC. Quite a bit different than the MC and the alleged theory above
MC current status yes, his birth mom abandoned them both. And now on her death bed she wants to meet them and the sister happily accepted her while the MC has mixed feelings. And he has already graduated college so more than 19 years?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
MC current status yes, his birth mom abandoned them both. And now on her death bed she wants to meet them and the sister happily accepted her while the MC has mixed feelings. And he has already graduated college so more than 19 years?
Were going to have to agree to disagree. Giving someone up for adoption is better than abandoning someone to the fates.

Adoption means giving them a chance at a life that maybe she couldn't provide. Adoption means the child was potentially loved by what became his/her parents.

Abandoning means she said fuck you and your future.

If you cant see the difference then we have nothing else to talk about as far as this topic goes.

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Dec 20, 2019
Were going to have to agree to disagree. Giving someone up for adoption is better than abandoning someone to the fates.

Adoption means giving them a chance at a life that maybe she couldn't provide. Adoption means the child was potentially loved by what became his/her parents.

Abandoning means she said fuck you and your future.

If you cant see the difference then we have nothing else to talk about as far as this topic goes.
I see your point and I agree. My bad on the distinction.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Red469

May 18, 2018
But I agree it wouldn't server anything other than dropping an emotional bomb on the MC.
Lets say your right... Lets say it happanned...
Well... lets ask : How many would stop at that point and say: Enough?

We are here to be entertained, to me things like that hit way too close to home...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes