ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's academic since MC didn't, at least on-screen, get a picture of the watermelon w/panties and photo but, if he had, it would've been fairly easy for him to ask a third party to send the picture to Jill anonymously; Sage, Maya, Riona, Camilla and Lily would all have fitted the bill since there's no on-screen connection to Jill.
Not to get too far down the rabbit hole on academic questions... wait, who am I kidding, we're 4000 pages in at this point!

Anyway, sending a picture anonymously wouldn't mean much since there would be nothing to indicate Tybalt was the creep. You need a credible witness to tie the picture to the him.

Frankly, even without a picture I think Jill would believe the MC if he told her. The issue is how he learned about it, and I don't just mean the bit where he was boning Sage.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Any way to be with Bella without Jill being into you, usually she only saw MC as a friend if i tell her im not good for her because Bella didnt like me and didnt recommend she date me, but Bella has to like you for you to go on her route (obviously) and she always tells Jill its okay to date me. I even made sure to get as many -RP points with Jill as possible, but she still kisses the MC at nights at Bellas house in chapter 5. She recognizes the MC probably isnt into her when talking to Bella during the yoga scene at least, hopefully we can set it straight.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Any way to be with Bella without Jill being into you, usually she only saw MC as a friend if i tell her im not good for her because Bella didnt like me and didnt recommend she date me, but Bella has to like you for you to go on her route (obviously) and she always tells Jill its okay to date me. I even made sure to get as many -RP points with Jill as possible, but she still kisses the MC at nights at Bellas house in chapter 5. She recognizes the MC probably isnt into her when talking to Bella during the yoga scene at least, hopefully we can set it straight.
Ive not played that pathing. Can i ask - does she still try to encourage Jill to be with the MC in that path? Bella uses Jill alot to try and shield her feeling for him and emotions regarding her husband by trying to paw him off onto her instead. Its quite a realistic take when you think about it and weve all likely seen it first hand before in someone we know or from ourselves.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
i’m really hoping we can finally friend zone Jill in the next episode

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Ive not played that pathing. Can i ask - does she still try to encourage Jill to be with the MC in that path? Bella uses Jill alot to try and shield her feeling for him and emotions regarding her husband by trying to paw him off onto her instead. Its quite a realistic take when you think about it and weve all likely seen it first hand before in someone we know or from ourselves.
Kinda yeah, buts its more like she neither encourages or discourages her.
i’m really hoping we can finally friend zone Jill in the next episode
Same, not really a fan of Jill.

Sep 22, 2017
Why y'all think Bella is a serial killer with an Axe. Or is it just a theory with no solid ground like Futa Jill e.g.
The futa Jill thing is pretty much just a meme at this point, we've seen her in a bikini and even without it if we're counting in-game special renders and unless her dick is detachable, she doesn't have one.

Serial killer Bella is different, though. There's a lot of mystery around her and that locked room, we don't know where exactly her husband is, there's an axe hanging on the wall in the garage that can be interacted with for no reason, etc. On top of all this you have that cryptic yet alarming inner monologue of the MC after the library kiss in EP3 (something along the lines of "had I known the reasons for her tears I wouldn't have kissed her but cried out for help instead") as well as DPC's track record of not shying away from such character twists (I won't name names in case you don't know who I'm referring to) and you got yourself a plausible theory.

I don't actually think it's the case but it's fun to theorize about it. My take on the quote is that it's referring to something that previously happened to her and not done by her, the "crying out for help" line is a deliberate misdirection and it really just means Bella is the one in need of help to deal with serious psychological trauma.

But until we know the truth for sure Bella is the axe murderer (will Jill being a possible partner in crime) who keeps the chopped up body of her late husband in that closed room and the MC is next. :illuminati:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have to disagree. I would like to be loyal after a quarter of the story, even if no one else does. It's not that I dislike any of the other LIs, but if we can instruct the MC not to pursue a relationship with all but one of them, why do we need to insist he ISN'T loyal to that girl? (or girls for M&J)

Normally when I play this sort of game, I start out pursuing one girl at a time, then go back and try the multiple routes. That just feels like the logical progression to me. This game is well enough designed that I still have plenty to look forward to and rarely feel that I'm playing the game 'wrong.'

Unfortunately, this is one of those times. As I've said before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMHO, Sage's scene in Tybalt's room is great whether you're chasing every girl in the game or are interested only in Sage. It's a tribute to DPC's skills as a game designer. Nonetheless, it does ring a little false when you realize that Maya & Josy's picnic scene only works properly if you're chasing other girls.

At the end of the day, it's a question of time: DPC has a finite amount of of it, and every variation he adds to a scene means less time spent on some other scene. I can understand why content unique to paths that voluntarily skip other girls is a low priority for most people. But for myself, I'd happily trade all the extra animations mentioned in the latest poll to get more reactivity to this sort of thing. :cry:
of course I didn't mean that every player has to play a certain way.

MC however is not faithful, if he is on a picnic with Maya and Josy he is not 100% faithful, having at least attended both at the same time. they're all a "bunch of cheaters".

and it is not even said that from here on you will not find yourself in other situations where you "MUST" have to deal with certain LI for plot reasons (such as the kiss to Josy, the date with Jill)
Something like that would completely ruin the game for me and my faith in DPC as a writer. I wouldn't bother with any of his future games at that point.
I also hope it doesn't happen and I used the example as an exaggeration

but if this twist were well motivated I would still find it more acceptable than a dead end due to the plot and not to my choices towards an LIs (I would prefer against any character, but for LI I consider it due)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still think they talk about her so much for a reason. Being related to Tommy and Josy is a good source of drama, I don't think he will miss that opportunity.

...And #CuckTommy and all that :ROFLMAO: .
if I remember correctly Josy's mother lives near college. it would seem strange to me they didn't meet each other, the reason could be any problem they need help with. from there to have sex, however ...

it also seems quite likely to me that a good part of one of the future chapters will take place in MC's hometown, at that moment that MC talks to Josy's father would be there (if we are interested in her) and in other games the revenge on the mother Tommy's would be probable ... but I don't think that's the game, plus MC is CHICK

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Hmm here at my 2 cents which is overpriced.

For his new poll

Longer Animation
Sex Scene Focus
Normal Sex Poses
Where to Cum
Kinkier Poses

I'll also need to update my Tier List again but after replaying the game again well i just couldnt live without them so i'll give a preview (like anyone gives a shit) in text forum my top 3.

1. Josy/Maya
2. Jill
3. Sage and Quinn (Its a tie)

So in closing cant wait till Oct gets here to get our next update and JOSY/MAYA still best girls!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
if I remember correctly Josy's mother lives near college. it would seem strange to me they didn't meet each other, the reason could be any problem they need help with. from there to have sex, however ...

it also seems quite likely to me that a good part of one of the future chapters will take place in MC's hometown, at that moment that MC talks to Josy's father would be there (if we are interested in her) and in other games the revenge on the mother Tommy's would be probable ... but I don't think that's the game, plus MC is CHICK
Yeah, I think the probabilities of her appearing are high, of any sex happening maybe not. Maybe a DIK can have somthing with her but risking angering Josy or something like that. It's an opportunity to mess things up :ROFLMAO: .

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But until we know the truth for sure Bella is the axe murderer (will Jill being a possible partner in crime) who keeps the chopped up body of her late husband in that closed room and the MC is next.
Why the mc next, why can't we join, why can't we just be together with her while she is an axe murderer! Everyone needs a hobby, i would be very understanding with hers :giggle:

Why do all adult VNs have to try to sell us some moral nonsense... love interests always have to be sweet and innocent, only kill in self-defence and whatnot. I want my evil tyrant honiepie!! :giggle: Sorry, i'm biased..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I think the probabilities of her appearing are high, of any sex happening maybe not. Maybe a DIK can have somthing with her but risking angering Josy or something like that. It's an opportunity to mess things up :ROFLMAO: .
having sex with Josy's mother doesn't really make sense come on ..

this regardless of whether she is a super MILF

Why the mc next, why can't we join, why can't we just be together with her while she is an axe murderer! Everyone needs a hobby, i would be very understanding with hers :giggle:

Why do all adult VNs have to try to sell us some moral nonsense... love interests always have to be sweet and innocent, only kill in self-defence and whatnot. I want my evil tyrant honiepie!! :giggle: Sorry, i'm biased..
she cuts and we bury.

to share is to care

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
There is a certain something to Bellas eyes, a little too cold and calculating. ;)

I love psycho bella theory, probably not true though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am pretty convinced that these doubts and mistery about Bella are a DPC joke, which deliberately makes us fear a new (killer?) crazy in this new game

if I understand correctly in the days of AL he received numerous criticisms (some right) and now he takes revenge

Well. It depends on how it's done. There are many milfs already, but who knows. If it's justified...
;)for me if it is well justified in the plot it is acceptable whatever happens

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes