zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Guys, I got a problem. I've downloaded via torrent on mac, but when I click on file it showes up for a sec, and then dissappears
I think the version you downloaded is for Windows
Re download again from OP and choose the Mac version

cloudyjedi

Jul 18, 2020
Anyone mind telling me where to put the saves once I have them downloaded? The game seems to just pull my old saves in, even when I delete them from the folder in 'game'.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
myself and a few others have said in over a year that everyone SHOULD USE 2 COPIES OF THE GAME 1 UNMODDED AND 1 MODDED that way you game will not crash when you talking to rusty in ep 8

MODDED saves only works with MODDED game or it will crash after you talked about the windows with rusty

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
i need to ask cause im a casual and dont really make multi play throughs is there a jill bella path with both? cause i can only get 1 or the other i just wanted to know if its a possible path to play on.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a complete gallery save? thx
myself and a few others have said in over a year that everyone SHOULD USE 2 COPIES OF THE GAME 1 UNMODDED AND 1 MODDED that way you game will not crash when you talking to rusty in ep 8

MODDED saves only works with MODDED game or it will crash after you talked about the windows with rusty
my save is modded but works perfectly well with episode 8, but thanks. I think it's because I used scappy mod with every episode till episode 7, so it's something that scrappy used for ep7 only.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How do i bypass the crashed at the guilty scene(mansion tablet)
Can somebody upload a full ep 8 save with all the scenes?
I have the same error what to do?
So the crash problems are just for modded saves? Or the game is crashing even without them?
probably yes, I don't have any modifications on both versions and unfortunately game still crash without any error
The game isn't crashing, it's exiting - because you have saves that were modded in some way in the past - or because it's detecting one of the cheat files in your game folder, even if you haven't actually cheated with it.

What to do? Step 1: Make sure you have Dr. Krieger's hotfix (on page 1) installed. Step 2, toss this file (attached) in. It's very similar to the original cheat file, I just tweaked it so that you can fill your wallet according to your actual wallet capacity.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I just experienced one of the biggest disappointments since I found this wonderful site. I started a download of episode eight this morning and went to work thinking I'll have an episode ready to play when I come back, so I do come home check my computer, and see that episode has downloaded, I am super joyful and ready to play and I open up the archive, and I see my morning mistake I downloaded a Mac version. Pain, Pain, and Pain :cry: :mad:

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes