ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 2456039

I worked on art for one of the free-roam events this week and wrote plenty of dialogue for other scenes.
On top of static renders, there are currently 50 animations in my render queue. So, I focused extra on writing and generally had a good flow.
I've been structuring the episode to get a good flow of events, and it's getting clearer by the day. Many canon story events are in place, and I'm working on ways to fit in the planned branched content. So, there's currently some work with flowcharts to make everything fit.
I plan to spend half of next week writing and the other half making static renders.

Poll news

Thanks for voting in last week's survey! It was very helpful and I'm happy most are excited about it. As the survey favored the clone series, I also spent a couple of days producing all art for it. It will be a total of 51 renders for 20 different girls in 4k and full HD versions. Even though the anniversary is in April, I will begin posting the series later in March.
The cosmetic poll for Josy ended today, and the winning option was number 3. It will be featured in episode 10. Thanks for voting!

View attachment 2456041

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Nice to see, the poll ended with the good choice (y) :cool:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2456039

I worked on art for one of the free-roam events this week and wrote plenty of dialogue for other scenes.
On top of static renders, there are currently 50 animations in my render queue. So, I focused extra on writing and generally had a good flow.
I've been structuring the episode to get a good flow of events, and it's getting clearer by the day. Many canon story events are in place, and I'm working on ways to fit in the planned branched content. So, there's currently some work with flowcharts to make everything fit.
I plan to spend half of next week writing and the other half making static renders.

Poll news

Thanks for voting in last week's survey! It was very helpful and I'm happy most are excited about it. As the survey favored the clone series, I also spent a couple of days producing all art for it. It will be a total of 51 renders for 20 different girls in 4k and full HD versions. Even though the anniversary is in April, I will begin posting the series later in March.
The cosmetic poll for Josy ended today, and the winning option was number 3. It will be featured in episode 10. Thanks for voting!

View attachment 2456041

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
I liked the white jacket version better, but this one is good too. I mean it's Josy, any clothes look good on her, although she's better without clothes.:sneaky:

Jun 30, 2020
Wow. That's actually a pretty awesome theory, Dalli.

Neil, knowing how much his son likes Josy, decided to break into the HOT house, snap pictures of Josy's room, and recreate it at his own house for his son to fap while he imagines he's sleeping in Josy's bed.

View attachment 2456065 View attachment 2456063

Brilliant!

View attachment 2456073
That top picture looks like it might be a couch/sectional with some cushions moved out of the way. Bedspread off of Josy's bed to have a sleepover with MC? Since Josy shares a bedroom in the HOT house, maybe she has to take her party with MC elsewhere?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't remember MC talking about 19 girls, he might say "more than 10".
Also look at the expression on Maya's face, she looks even more disappointed and insecure.
View attachment 2457175
No you are right it say more than 10. The mod shows you the actual total which in my case was 19. This was just a silly run to see how high I can get that counter. I didn't cheat at the party tho think I will see if I can mess around with someone and see if we can get a higher total. As for the look on Maya's face. I don't think she cares as much as Josy tho. Josy is really into MC much more than Maya is.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No you are right it say more than 10. The mod shows you the actual total which in my case was 19. This was just a silly run to see how high I can get that counter. I didn't cheat at the party tho think I will see if I can mess around with someone and see if we can get a higher total. As for the look on Maya's face. I don't think she cares as much as Josy tho. Josy is really into MC much more than Maya is.
Well, Maya starts to like you more and more, but really she treats you more reservedly.
At this point, I saw in the guide how many M/J points the "more than 10" option takes and made a safe run for them. Judging by the guide and these points, Throuple is entering the turbulence zone with the risk of destruction this season.

So I think, why not make a variation on why Josy and Maya quarrel, fantasized a bit on this topic and came up with this scenario:
9898977.JPG

7658789678567.JPG

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Eh. I think they like you differently.

Maya has had to deal with a LOT of very real, very adult problems in her short life. This is a girl who can be homeless with the snap of her dads fingers. By contrast, Josy is a bit of a princess. As such, Maya stays shut down most of the time. She doesn't expect a lot, because having high expectations is how you get disappointed. Josy, on the other hand ...well stuff just kind of works out for her most of the time. So she doesn't really know how to deal with it it, whereas Maya just kind of accepts it as another part of her shitty life.

I think Maya likes the MC a LOT and perhaps sadder and more importantly, she replies on the MC, cause she only has three people in the whole world she can count on, her brother (who has his own issues), Jody (who isn't super helpful NOW, much less if they break up again), and the MC (player determinate). Frankly I won't be shocked if the girl tried to off herself.

Reactions: ffive

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, Maya starts to like you more and more, but really she treats you more reservedly.
At this point, I saw in the guide how many M/J points the "more than 10" option takes and made a safe run for them. Judging by the guide and these points, Throuple is entering the turbulence zone with the risk of destruction this season.

So I think, why not make a variation on why Josy and Maya quarrel, fantasized a bit on this topic and came up with this scenario:
View attachment 2457280

View attachment 2457281
the being a dik version of bad lip reading :ROFLMAO:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

View attachment 2457280

View attachment 2457281
Poor Maya. Ow well my MC does not really care when there are two girls in his bed. Win win.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 2456039

Poll news

View attachment 2456041

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Thanks for posting.

Hm, no real "numbers", last week too... hard to guess a release date like that.

Last time it looked like maybe 1/3 of the episode is done... if he is reaching for a june release he should be bei 50% now, i dont think he is though... dunno, it smells like late july release to me at this point. Which is a little bit longer than i hoped for, well lets see how it goes.

Reactions: always86

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for posting.

Hm, no real "numbers", last week too... hard to guess a release date like that.

Last time it looked like maybe 1/3 of the episode is done... if he is reaching for a june release he should be bei 50% now, i dont think he is though... dunno, it smells like late july release to me at this point. Which is a little bit longer than i hoped for, well lets see how it goes.
Yeah late July to early august presuming he doesn’t decide to make any long animations. Would give him time to produce 300-325 animations at current production speed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes