E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Characters' major flaws, from my point of view:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: I like them all, even with their flaws. Maybe because of their flaws. Nothing like witnessing a character in conflict with their own emotions, to make you feel for them and maybe care for them. Even Quinn. And Riona (too bad she is just a side character).

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Listening to the 2 DIKs on the upstairs hallway should trigger a Tommy scene and take you out of free roam.
That didn't do it for me. On my 2nd play through things I had missed the doorway that shows you the rest of the house. If you don't see that part of the house the plot won't advance. I don't know WHY it's dependant upon me seeing it, but that's what fixed my issues. I'd already spoken to everybody/explored everywhere else.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
But even then it kinda doesnt make sense. How much is tuition for a year in the US? 20-40k per USD per year, i doubt each girl is generating that much off of a glory hole, specially when you take into account Quinn taking her cut. There might be no tuition for anybody
Or even selling the drugs.. Glory Hole + sellin' drugs ain't gonna make approx 120G for 3 girls.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Guys, let's not get our hopes up. If everyone played acting lessons, we all know where this could be going...

Remember the warning in the beginning? It's there for a reason...we could be heading straight to a surprise barbecue party...

4.80 star(s) 1,560 Votes