Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
this game needs more time for sure. not sure why this is listed as completed to be honest. its very buggy and the grind in this game is very bad. the pre 1.04 sure left a sour taste in my mouth for sure for how little the cg content is. its a pity cuz the drawing is excellent, literally clicked yes when i saw idrune and by god this game was atrocious. def a game where cheating is needed.
"Completed" here means that the developer has no interest in working on it anymore I think. :ROFLMAO:

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
"Completed" here means that the developer has no interest in working on it anymore I think. :ROFLMAO:
ah my bad, i was under the impression that was considered abandoned but you are right, it can also double as completed if they consider it completed. oh well - waiting for a full save eventually, artwork is great,

Abbertuotch

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys, anyone can point me where to get the CODE for the cave in the middle of the lake behind the flammable vines?
Secondly, the statue in the shadows' dunge takes RED CRYSTALS for its eyes. I found one at the scorpions' place, but where's another one?

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys, anyone can point me where to get the CODE for the cave in the middle of the lake behind the flammable vines?
Secondly, the statue in the shadows' dunge takes RED CRYSTALS for its eyes. I found one at the scorpions' place, but where's another one?
Pretty sure the other ones in the dungeon with a spider south of the lizardman camp

Reactions: Abbertuotch

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Is there any way to "cheat" through the game? After spending like 5 hours playing the game when it was broken I'm kind of discouraged to play it when it's fixed mostly because the game is a constant grind. Anything like a cheat to restore energy or add materials to my inventory would help.
(Fuck that mountain, takes around 1.5 hours to climb multiple times and destroy that rock)

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Is there somewhere I can find all possible playthroughs and how decision "change" things?
Ty

Jarrik32

Jul 26, 2017
How precisely are you supposed to beat lizagon warrior? Whenever I fight one they cast counterattack. 100% defence against attacks and they can attack at their leisure to boot. If they could only use it so often it wouldn't be so bad but they just recast before it wears off. Is this a bug or are they just poorly balanced?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
How precisely are you supposed to beat lizagon warrior? Whenever I fight one they cast counterattack. 100% defence against attacks and they can attack at their leisure to boot. If they could only use it so often it wouldn't be so bad but they just recast before it wears off. Is this a bug or are they just poorly balanced?
you have to use the skill that attacks 3 times that turn, it's at the north east in the lizards camp, touch the statue

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
So... if anyone who played it can answer, I'm getting a black screen on the 2nd scene of the busty elf, I'm playing v104. Is there anything i need to do? I started the game with v103, and some hours of playtime in, I noticed v104 here so i updated and moved the saves and proceeded. Worked fine so far and after all the hours spent on my progress I would really like to avoid starting over.

Please help.

SomeLewdGuy_

Jul 16, 2019
I've searched every corner of the game I still can't find where the moons are supposed to be. I'm guessing they're in a dungeon, but the only two dungeons that don't have a part of the code is the scorpions cave and Golems lair and I can't find any of the moons in there

Ordra

May 23, 2017
I honestly have no idea where they are, but apparently I found them according to the Save Editor.

If you look in the Switches part of the Editor, there's switches for the Stars, Moons, and Pyramids. Six for each of them. At the start of the game, they're all deactivated. But if you enter the rooms of the various dungeons containing them their switches get flipped to match the combination.

Given you might very well have seen them already and missed them, you shouldn't really feel bad about using the editor to just look up the answer.

For me, the combo was Star 5, Pyramid 6, and Moon 6. Sure enough, in the switches 5 of the Star switches are flipped and all of the Pyramid and Moon switches are flipped.

The problem I'm having is that even with the correct combination, even with one of the switches saying I solved the puzzle, the barrier on that door hasn't gone away and I still can't enter the dungeon on that island.

Been trying to figure out which switch controls that damn barrier.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 23 Votes