Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Man I rly wanted to play this, sadly it seems it was made with the same software as Terminal Desire and other games, and such..it keep irratically crashing for me (graphics freeze while audio keeps going). I guess nobody here as any idea what causes this? Well, looks like I won play this then.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
What's up with the walkthrough download? :O I've tried to download the walkthrough now three times, and each time all I get is some nondescript random file that requires install? Not about to install any random crap, so if anyone would have an alternative link for a proper walkthrough download, would appreciate it.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

Kakaxihatev3

Aug 7, 2018
Okay, for those that have the same problem as me with being unable to move the statues in the room behind the minotaur and thus cannot enter the secret room behind the alchemy book's room, here is a way to "force" your way in.

Use save editor to open your save file.
Then click on advanced options to show switches and variables.
Now mark this switch as active like here:

View attachment 469449

Save your file again.
Now start the game and load that save file.
Then go to the mountain and go passed the minotaur's room to the alchemy book's room.
The door at the back will now be open.
What is the name of this save editor?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
What's up with the walkthrough download? :O I've tried to download the walkthrough now three times, and each time all I get is some nondescript random file that requires install? Not about to install any random crap, so if anyone would have an alternative link for a proper walkthrough download, would appreciate it.
Yeah, I was wondering about this. It looks very suspicious...

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, I was wondering about this. It looks very suspicious...
Just tested it, still works as I mentioned before:
https://f95zone.to/posts/2928222

bijipeli

Aug 27, 2019
its actually a pdf file. just open it use adobe reader, or add extention .pdf behind the name

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
For the grind that you have to do in this game it doesn't really seem worth it. I skipped most of it with saveedit bc the boat needs a tedious amount of wood. The combat is pretty meh too, but the scenes are pretty okay.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Heya guys, not sure if you can help me here. So im on day 15 and all preparations have been made, and I walked to the beach to meet naipei for the first time.
She says "man-thing on island?" and it comes up with the item screen for an item to be gifted. Any help as to what the required item is? Many thanks in advance!

Edit:
Nevermind, i have found what it is she wanted. It is an emerald, for anyone that had the same problem as me.

Last edited:
Reactions: marta12

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
mae MC??? according to the pics, i really thought (and hoped) the white haired girl is the MC... sad. quality looks okay. curves are really nice of the white haired girl. fetishes look intersting. maybe i still will give it a try we'll see. still a bit sad.

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes