Tony2118

Jun 22, 2018
anyone know how to turn off the torch? i used a torch but it been on for ages now and i cannot get it too turn off. makes it hard to see during the day in game

Last edited:

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
anyone know how to turn off the torch? i used a torch but it been on for ages now and i cannot get it too turn off. makes it hard to see during the day in game
That's a bug. got to load an old save. I recommend never using torches. its not that hard to see most of the time.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Soory I downloaded it Ran it worked out I dont like Little People Running Around on map i prefer Renpy Games Or RPGM or Steam Games like Fallout 3 or Fallout 4

gen20

Jul 8, 2017
Has this game cleaned up enough of its bugs to give it a second chance, at least the game breaking ones anyway? Haven't looked at it since its first release.

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Even with the new adventure mode or whatever on, I really don't want to go through the grind of just killing boars and collecting stones/branches all over again, it's so fucking boring

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Even with the new adventure mode or whatever on, I really don't want to go through the grind of just killing boars and collecting stones/branches all over again, it's so fucking boring
Not the game for you then.

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes