VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I love it got sound :D I love it's beats, it's the only reason I would play as a female mc, I like it got movement during the sex scenes, I just dont like the angles much, think there needs to be more close up on the action di*k and pu$$y :) when seeing 2 bodies grinding together dont really do it for me :p but you do have some good angel too :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So I thought to give this one a go, but will wait with a graded review until the developer has more experience under the belt ;)
For a first time game it's fairly decent, sounds give it a bonus.
However, if exploring all things in the first town, the option to go outside is lost and you get stuck in the tavern. Had to restart to do any adventuring.

A Mega or Nopy link would be nice for a faster download.

Since it's a learning experience for the developer and it's not on any paying platform, I'll be nice and positive with constructive criticism, well I usually am anyways but I can't help but feeling the need to encourage a little extra this time;)

I know it's stated that english is not the native language of the dev, but there are many ways to spell check and non appears to have been used.. I chose take it with a gram of salt and humor, maybe the adventuress is illiterate? :p
Advice to the Dev: Do a bit more spell checking, it would help on the quality of your game(y)

Downloaded from MediaFire and it states it was uploaded from Sweden? I'm danish myself, a fellow Scandinavian how nice:)
However we tend to pride ourselves with a better than average knowledge of the english language in this part of the world, not only due to education but also the daily exposure to it through movies and other medias in their original languages.

Practice makes perfect ;)

I did enjoy your game, even as it has a long way to go, so keep it up and one day you might make games we just can't wait to download and try out :)

For those who haven't tried this one yet: Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed:giggle:

WolfieKnot

Aug 2, 2017
Simply want to know, will there be incest? Like a monster growing up fast and breeding his mother? it's okay if there's no plan for that.

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hello and tanks for the help.
I have a new beta version 0.4 almost ready.
unfortunately, I'm running out of time right now. so it will take at least a week before I publish it.
I have corrected the language by translating the text back and forth in "translate" and looked up suspicious words.
There are probably many errors left, but I hope it is more readable now.
The scene of the "battle" against the beastman has been enhanced with new renderings.
In the version after that I will do more content including new camera angles and close-ups.

Reactions: clicklat78

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Hello and tanks for the help.
I have a new beta version 0.4 almost ready.
unfortunately, I'm running out of time right now. so it will take at least a week before I publish it.
I have corrected the language by translating the text back and forth in "translate" and looked up suspicious words.
There are probably many errors left, but I hope it is more readable now.
The scene of the "battle" against the beastman has been enhanced with new renderings.
In the version after that I will do more content including new camera angles and close-ups.
seems interesting so far. any way to get more save slots? 5 really isnt enough.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The game has potential. The only thing need fixing is the english, findind someone willing to help you would fix that.

Also the plot is unitentionally hilarious. The first thing you see is a pregnant woman with 15 monster children outside of town asking for coin like a beggar, it makes you think that woman getting raped, abducted and impregnated by monsters in this universe isn't that big of a deal. (can't complain the idea is hot tough)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes