VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

regegg

Oct 2, 2019
Hello and tanks for the help.
I have a new beta version 0.4 almost ready.
unfortunately, I'm running out of time right now. so it will take at least a week before I publish it.
I have corrected the language by translating the text back and forth in "translate" and looked up suspicious words.
There are probably many errors left, but I hope it is more readable now.
The scene of the "battle" against the beastman has been enhanced with new renderings.
In the version after that I will do more content including new camera angles and close-ups.
next ?

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hi. I need some help.
The game is ready for update but I don't know how to change version.
Should I download it as if it were new or is it some special procedure?

capidot

Oct 4, 2019
Hi. I need some help.
The game is ready for update but I don't know how to change version.
Should I download it as if it were new or is it some special procedure?
I don't know how to help u, but I can’t wait for this great game anymore :D
I guess you can't make a new one and paste the link here

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
There are instructions on how to upload a game. But I haven't found anything on how to update an old version.

Reactions: capidot

capidot

Oct 4, 2019
There are instructions on how to upload a game. But I haven't found anything on how to update an old version.
i found an answer for you from another forum member

Jun 20, 2019
You can just post the update links in the thread and then report that post saying the game needs updating. Then a mod or someone will come along and update the OP with the new links. Or you can do it in the game request section if you want

here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-make-a-update-post-for-a-game.32101/

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hi. I have an update of the VN. Here are the changes and new links.
Are there something missing or wrong please tell me.

Thread Updated: "2019-10-08"

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN: -

MAC:

ANDROID:

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC and Crw0

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Google translate? Be still my beating heart. This sounds like the kind of shit I'll either hate, or love for all the wrong reasons. Graphics seem workable though, so that'll be nice if nothing else.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Now I've played 0.4, too. Better writing, but still a lot of typos. But as english isn't my first language, too, I don't care to much ;) Maybe I post, what I discovered when I play it again. Right now: The "In keeper" should be an "Innkeeper", in one of the books was a "deth" which shound be "death", somewhere was a "yung" instead of "young" ... more, well, when I have time to write it down.

But most important: I like it. I visited your blog and read the comic you made, so I think I know which direction this will take, and again: I like it.

Right now this is an Virtuel Novel, after the first tripp you can't decide anything. So I would like to know if you plan to make it more like a game with spreading parts?

I like the graphics. They are simple, but they do not look like any other Daz3D novel. Lina is cute, without looking too young. ... In her chain-bikini her breasts look too big compared to the pictures and animations when she is naked, but it's OK.

Keep on working on this, I want to see Lina getting pregnant, soon, and I hope she will have a lot of adventures even beeing a cute and eager monster whore ;)

Reactions: Rastakax

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have played what there is through ver 0.4, and will agree with others above that, while still kinda rough, it is very playable and none of the Engrish interferes with the playing of the game (and is the easiest thing to go back and fix). Graphics are servicable and unique. MC is nice-looking (though, oddly resistant to chafing, given that she wears skimply chain mail directly over some spots that are very sensitive ion a woman). There are a number of physics errors (e.g. hair hangs UP when player is upside down) but nothing too glaring. Sexytimes are sexy.

All in all, clearly a beginner's effort but praiseworthy for all that. No arbitrary contrived scenarios and no absurd dialogue. No grinding or filler minigames. Just story. Frankly, it's better than 75% of the games here.

Reactions: Rastakax and Rauls

Beta37461

Oct 9, 2019
Im sorry but I dont see the difference between 0.3 and 0.4 ?

not after the nausea of the main character?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Where is the icon to run the game? I extracted everything and looked through all ghefiles but couldnt find hos to play the gamr lol.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Sound and music volume control or mute, would be VERY nice to have.
Like the game, so keep up the good work

Reactions: Rastakax
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes