VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
One of the probelms with the Android version is: Some Android devices can't use java. I have tried to get it to work in firefox and chrome with-out any luck. You might want to look at another way of porting the game over. There are many dev's here that have ported their ren'py games over to Android. Try looking up how they may have done it.

Looking at the movies I would like to try the game out. (sorry pc. broke & I only have Android tablet or phone at the moment.)

Reactions: Valronn

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Nice little game. Monsters. Pregnancy. I like it.

To the developer: Once Lina's pregnancy starts showing, and considering she's a monster whore, will she be spit on by others, too? Will she get bad treatment from others? Will the other girls in her team look down upon her, too?

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Nice little game. Monsters. Pregnancy. I like it.

To the developer: Once Lina's pregnancy starts showing, and considering she's a monster whore, will she be spit on by others, too? Will she get bad treatment from others? Will the other girls in her team look down upon her, too?
Hope I don't spoil too much.
Her friends may not mock or turn on her, but they hardly want her with them. And there are other people who treat a monster whore as she deserves. I have planned how it works. It's not a very nice deal. I will be hard on Lina. But maybe it shouldn't be too nasty either. Or what do you think?

Reactions: Vima and Lycan73

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
One of the probelms with the Android version is: Some Android devices can't use java. I have tried to get it to work in firefox and chrome with-out any luck. You might want to look at another way of porting the game over. There are many dev's here that have ported their ren'py games over to Android. Try looking up how they may have done it.

Looking at the movies I would like to try the game out. (sorry pc. broke & I only have Android tablet or phone at the moment.)
Regarding Android versions, there is a way to do that in Tyranobulder. But I do not understand the technical details.
I trying to find a good tutorial.

I do not understand that I would install and use this app. TyranoPlayer.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Her friends may not mock or turn on her, but they hardly want her with them. And there are other people who treat a monster whore as she deserves. I have planned how it works. It's not a very nice deal. I will be hard on Lina. But maybe it shouldn't be too nasty either. Or what do you think?
I'd favor all-out hard. She should even feel that humiliation. Of course, others might disagree, but that's how I'd like it.

Reactions: Rastakax
D

Deleted member 1162463

Have it fit your world and how you want it. You've said that they're outcasts so have them be outcasts. While the majority of people should treat her badly, don't be afraid of having characters that are nice to them :)

Keep up the good work :)

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Sorry I haven't got the android version working.
There are lots of technical problems with making an android file.
As soon as I've learned, I'll post it.

Reactions: Soulinor

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
=====FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET THE WINDOWS VERSION WORKING====

JUST CLICK ON the index.html File!

I WILL ALSO REPEAT !!!!!!! THE ANDROID VERSION DOES NOT WORK !!!!!!!!
Rastakax is working on how to fix it.

Rastakax : maybe the Android version should be taken down until you can get a working file.
You can PM me and I can give you my e-mail for you to send it to me try it out to see if it will work.

Reactions: Smirenka

QwertyTheMad

Apr 7, 2019
The game has potential. The only thing need fixing is the english, findind someone willing to help you would fix that.

Also the plot is unitentionally hilarious. The first thing you see is a pregnant woman with 15 monster children outside of town asking for coin like a beggar, it makes you think that woman getting raped, abducted and impregnated by monsters in this universe isn't that big of a deal. (can't complain the idea is hot tough)
well, there's no combat system, so there's literally no way for them to avoid that. "oh, no! monsters! prepare for combat! that's been implemented, right? right? ... dammit" *cue cut scene*

Reactions: Rastakax
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes