VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to run after extraction please? Looked through everything.

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hello! Thanks for the help.
I have not been able to test the MAC and ANDROID versions. I don't know how they work. If they don't work, say so. When it comes to Android exports, something has changed in the application so that it doesn't work on some phones. We have to wait for an update of tyranobuilder.

There is a lot I want to do but can't do yet. The work is limited by tyranobuilder and my knowledge of the program. I am constantly learning new features. There is a script that I have tried to avoid so far.

I have ideas for several alternative ends and several threads. The unfinished part will be completely different from the first part. But it is not possible to do everything when the branches branch exponentially. The question is what should I focus my work on. And maybe some ideas should be saved for the next one, games.

There are several wishes that I should try to fulfil when and if possible.
-The English should be better.
-Achievements save image gallery.
-Random events.
-More and better animations.
-Sound control.
-Some kind of inventory and status sheet.
-More important choices. separate ways.
-Multiple endings.

Reactions: R1k0 and netsrac

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Im sorry but I dont see the difference between 0.3 and 0.4 ?

not after the nausea of the main character?
The game is still just beginning. Small things have changed. I am a beginner and must have some idea of what I am doing before I do the main job.

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to run after extraction please? Looked through everything.
Which version? WIN, MAC or Android?
I don't have a MAC or a usable android.
If anyone here knows it would be nice if you talked about how to do it.
In the WIN folder there is a file "Game_test_2a.exe" that you click on.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is a lot I want to do but can't do yet. The work is limited by tyranobuilder and my knowledge of the program. I am constantly learning new features. There is a script that I have tried to avoid so far.

I have ideas for several alternative ends and several threads. The unfinished part will be completely different from the first part. But it is not possible to do everything when the branches branch exponentially. The question is what should I focus my work on. And maybe some ideas should be saved for the next one, games.

-Random events.
-Sound control.
-Multiple endings.
I would focus on just finishing the story you have planned. Avoid adding new endings or branches just because players want them. Players (including me) will always want more, but will be satisfied with a reasonable ending. Then, you can branch out, either adding to your existing story or creating a new story with what you have learned.

If there is one saying that every failed developer has learned, it is Joseph Stalin's observation that "better is the enemy of good enough." Just strive for good enough and you will be better off than 95% of the developers whose games have appeared here.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im on android, would be interested to hear from someone who has got the andriod version running, i dont have a clue as spent ages lookibg through the files lol.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Hello! Thanks for the help.
I have not been able to test the MAC and ANDROID versions. I don't know how they work. If they don't work, say so. When it comes to Android exports, something has changed in the application so that it doesn't work on some phones. We have to wait for an update of tyranobuilder.

-Random events.
-Sound control.
-Multiple endings.
Hello Rastakax!

As others have quoted: Yes, keep on making the VN/Game you want, and not the VN/game we suggest. We have enough as ambitios as abandoned projects here, we will never see finished.
So, I would suggest that you focus on the main story you want to tell, and keep all the separate ways and multiple endings for the next project, or for an overhaul/new version of the VN you maybe want to make some day.
To give the player the feeling of an world he can explore, without adding too much (unimportant) stuff, you could include some repeatable events. For example: Nina could go and visit the goblin mine again, and the goblins would say something like: "Oh, you're here for more goblin love!" or so, and the same scene would play again.
She could visit the cementery again, and the man in green etc. are gone, nothing else would happen, but you get the feeling of an "open world".
And at last, as soon as Nina leaves the city with the other girls, the VN rushed trougt the events ... but as this is a very linear part, I do not know now, how you could open this up a little bit.
I've seen on your blog that you are making cg/animations for Years, and if this is, what you like, I would be happy to see more of them.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
The Android version does not work. The zipped file isn't packed properly and extracts to a file structure similar to that of PCs and cannot be executed on mobile.

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
No update in the near future. But as soon as I know how to make Android files I post them.

Otherwise, I will complete the story that has begun. The second half of the game will not be as straight as the first half, but more open. There should be different places that you can walk more freely in between. But it becomes harder to keep track of all the variables for me.

Oct 15, 2017
No update in the near future. But as soon as I know how to make Android files I post them.

Otherwise, I will complete the story that has begun. The second half of the game will not be as straight as the first half, but more open. There should be different places that you can walk more freely in between. But it becomes harder to keep track of all the variables for me.
Well do we at least get to see the pregnancy and the end of the game or nope?

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Changelog:
-The language has been corrected with Google translate.

By Odin, but I'm the one who have to 'correct' google everytime I use it! xDD!

Reactions: Rastakax
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes