RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
For me the most important thing is obviously that the game really does get released one day and that it is not abandoned. It would be nice if it would be this year but meh … whenever it is done I will surely be happy to have it.

yeah, you should definitely check my recommendations thread if you havent already. I am a huge fan of NTR type B as well.
Thing is… due to corona and inflation many indie game devs have given up lately sooo … yeah.. I guess we life in somewhat hard times
Yea. Honestly, if Id ever make a game like that, I wouldn't do it full time either. Its way too high a risk with little reward. You are very dependent on your initial budget, kickstarter-like services or patreon/ci-en money. Id rather have a regular job and do this on the side. And in that case, it would obviously take a lot more time, as it tends to do here as well. So yea, I understand the creators to a degree. Although I personally would not announce the project before it's 2/3rds done, because then you have a head start and can release good chunks of content for a while.

I already checked your thread, but thanks ^^
Ill be sure to check in again some time see if you added some new stuff.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

24.07.:

image-web1a.jpg

79 / ~ 191 scenes commpleted (41%)
29 scenes currently being worked on
83 left without being worked on yet

31.07.:

image-web2.jpg

87 / ~ 191 scenes completed (46%) [ + 8 scenes / 5%]
30 scenes currently being worked on
74 scenes left without being worked on yet.

Analysis: At 5% (or 8 scenes) per week, this would be 20% per month. With 54% left we are looking at potentially 2 months and 3 weeks and calculating in some delays the ETA is 3-4 months.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Analysis: At 5% (or 8 scenes) per week, this would be 20% per month. With 54% left we are looking at potentially 2 months and 3 weeks and calculating in some delays the ETA is 3-4 months.
Ahhh man I cant wait. Tbh this prediction almost sounds too good... I dont know whether they really finish it in 4 month. 83 scenes left sounds like a ton of work. Still I keep my fingers crossed. I am really looking forward for this game.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Ahhh man I cant wait. Tbh this prediction almost sounds too good... I dont know whether they really finish it in 4 month. 83 scenes left sounds like a ton of work. Still I keep my fingers crossed. I am really looking forward for this game.
Well, obviously there could be stuff coming in between.
But we know a lot of the scenes are probably variations, and we also know the game is heavy on the pixel art and low on CG, so it's possible.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Well, obviously there could be stuff coming in between.
But we know a lot of the scenes are probably variations, and we also know the game is heavy on the pixel art and low on CG, so it's possible.
Well I rather not put my expectations up too high, we will see I guess... when its finished its finished and that is the most important thing. ;)

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Well I rather not put my expectations up too high, we will see I guess... when its finished its finished and that is the most important thing. ;)
One thing Im more afraid of:

There is a bunch of NTR games that are supposedly upcoming in the next few months (September, October, potentially Nov and Dec). But I haven't found a lot beyond that, so we might get another big draught after the handful of games that look great and are in development right now are released. :HideThePain:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
One thing Im more afraid of:

There is a bunch of NTR games that are supposedly upcoming in the next few months (September, October, potentially Nov and Dec). But I haven't found a lot beyond that, so we might get another big draught after the handful of games that look great and are in development right now are released. :HideThePain:
Can you reference them all? Id like to see if i missed a good one.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry, that would take me some time to get them back together.

---------

24.07.:

View attachment 1961189

79 / ~ 191 scenes commpleted (41%)
29 scenes currently being worked on
83 left without being worked on yet

31.07.:

View attachment 1961190

87 / ~ 191 scenes completed (46%) [ + 8 scenes / 5%]
30 scenes currently being worked on
74 scenes left without being worked on yet.

07.08.:

....jh.jpg

91 / ~ 196* scenes completed (48%) [ + 4 scenes / 2%]
28 scenes currently being worked on
77 scenes left without being worked on yet. (did they add scenes? maybe I miscounted last time*)

Analysis: At 2% (or 4 scenes) per week, this would be 8% per month. With 52% left we are looking at potentially 6 months and 2 weeks and calculating in some delays the ETA is 7-8 months.

So yea, this weeks pace... slower. So we can definitely see the pace changes week to week.
The current average (2+5 % / 2 = 3.5%) puts us at a calculated 3.7 months (3m 3w), with delays probably 4+ months.

Reactions: Blake639

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Sometimes, I worry that I've probably spoiled myself way too much on the game from following the creator's blog... but I am so unbelievably excited to see the full thing. One of the most interesting things for me is just how optional the NTR seems to be, while still appearing to be insanely fleshed out. Most of the time, I've only ever seen that as really brief bad endings for picking the wrong choice in a VN or something as a glorified Game Over screen, rather than an entire alternate path of events.

Something about that makes the corruption seem so much more tragic — to know that the player character isn't just doomed from the very start and stuck on this linear path, but is actually given the chance to genuinely fail while the game keeps going, consequences and all.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
TBH I find the NTR way more enjoyable since its the brother and honestly I dont have that bad a feeling about him not ending up with his sister cause I aint about that Alabama shit.

I like that there is the second NTR option (apparently) with the girl his age, so there is a chance to go "NTR light" and more into "corruption" with his sister, and then there is "NTR heavy" which is the childhood friend.

The only thing I don't like about this game is that the incest sex is forced, you can't avoid it the first time.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Sometimes, I worry that I've probably spoiled myself way too much on the game from following the creator's blog... but I am so unbelievably excited to see the full thing. One of the most interesting things for me is just how optional the NTR seems to be, while still appearing to be insanely fleshed out. Most of the time, I've only ever seen that as really brief bad endings for picking the wrong choice in a VN or something as a glorified Game Over screen, rather than an entire alternate path of events.

Something about that makes the corruption seem so much more tragic — to know that the player character isn't just doomed from the very start and stuck on this linear path, but is actually given the chance to genuinely fail while the game keeps going, consequences and all.
Good point indeed, it gives the whole thing a different twist

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
07.08.:

....jh.jpg
....jh.jpg

91 / ~ 196* scenes completed (48%) [ + 4 scenes / 2%]
28 scenes currently being worked on
77 scenes left without being worked on yet. (did they add scenes? maybe I miscounted last time*)

Analysis: At 2% (or 4 scenes) per week, this would be 8% per month. With 52% left we are looking at potentially 6 months and 2 weeks and calculating in some delays the ETA is 7-8 months.

So yea, this weeks pace... slower. So we can definitely see the pace changes week to week.
The current average (2+5 % / 2 = 3.5%) puts us at a calculated 3.7 months (3m 3w), with delays probably 4+ months.
15.08.:

....jh2.jpg

93 / ~ 196* scenes completed (48%) [ + 2 scenes / < 1%]
27 scenes currently in production
70 (?) scenes left without being worked on yet. (did they remove scenes? maybe I miscounted last time*)

Analysis: At ~1% (or 2 scenes) per week, this would be 4% per month. With 52% left we are looking at potentially 13 months and calculating in some delays the ETA is 14+ months.

So yea, this weeks pace... is even slower. So we can definitely see the pace changes week to week.
The current average (2+5+0 % / 3 = 2.3 %) puts us at a calculated 6.5 months (6m 2w), with delays probably 7+ months.
Pace slowed down the last weeks. I think the update mentioned the dev not being satisfied with the last batch of scenes so they are reworking them, this could be the reason for the lack of progress in general. I also might have miscalcualted the scenes that were still left to do last time (counted 77 last time, now I only counted 70, without the sheet changing fundamentally or any of the "in production" numbers changing a lot). And I might have also miscalculated the amount of scenes that were done this time, because comparing the two sheets it seems that 3 scenes went from "in production" to "completed" while 2 additional ones were added as "in production". So yea, might be minor errors in my calculus. Still, the pace seems to be slowing. Im curious how the next weeks look, but currently the average got taken down quite a lot, and it looks more and more like we are looking at half a year of production time (or more) until release rather than just 3-4 months, placing release into the early 2023 area.

Reactions: ktez and Vlrnt

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
- (supposedly) Mid September - Tomboy + NTR. You got a pure route too. Pocket dimension crazy village, trapped for a year, villagers can't find out FMC is female. Some "L." tag content. Well, in a way. It's borderline. MC perspective, but FMC goes with you most of the time.

- Late September - no NTR (I think) - Corruption game with FMC warrior. Many people who like NTR like corruption, thought I'd list some of them. FMC perspective.

- (maybe) Late September - full NTR, hidden cheating, multiple MC-antagonists, same artist as Kubel's Pillory/Choker disease. MC perspective.

- Mid October - Probably the one I look forward to most. Ghost Hunting Agency couple, remote village, superior corrupts FMC, dependent on your actions (I think there is a mostly pure route planned), really good art, decent scenarios, hidden cheating (so no direct Netorase), but protag is somewhat of an idiot for not getting it's FMC since he witnessess some of the stuff, so it's semi-hidden. There is on-mission harassment and in-town downtime h-scenes. The latter only happens (far as I know) or goes far if you neglect FMC on purpose. MC perspective.

- early December 2022 - NTR, Agency-ish game in fight against evil Vampires. FMC is a vampire. Some stuff with power and cum being related. MC and FMC are a pair, MC is human agent. Female "boss" seems to try to seduce MC. (Male) boss of a major human organization in the city/country seems to use this fact to convince FMC to do some naughty (that plus the fact they worked together previously and he can help her power up to "protect" her human boyfriend).

- December 2022 - no NTR - Corruption game with a Shinobi FMC. Fighting, defeat h-scenes and prostitution. Art looks good, scenario seems great. But im not 100% sure on release date and exact story.

- somewhere early 2023 probably, no direct date, but completion ratios for content is posted regularily and scenes and writing are almost 100%, just events (as in in-game events in the engine) are at 21%, but they probably take less time since they are just RPG maker scripting. So yea, expect that one within the next half year. MC perspective.

(title google translated) - January 2023 - Mostly a corruption game, but with NTR elements. The FMC has a boyfriend. you play from FMCs perspective.

- release estimated in 4 - 7 months - (sister) NTR - 3(4) main characters - (male) MC, MC perspective. FMC are sister (1) and childhood friend (2). Isolated Island with monsters. Sister is a fighter and protects you. Brother (you/MC) stifes to become like her. Sister complex. Has a childhood friend (female) with whom he trains. Village gets fucked by monsters/demons, MC and FMC move in with old friend of their father who has an Inn ("Uncle"). Childhood friend leaves with her father from the island (returns years later). "Uncle" one day happens upon FMC (sister) in bath, realizes she became hot, shenanigans start when you loose in battle in your missions and your sister has to "recover" for a few days. MC having sex with sister is forced for 1 or 2 times in the beginning (at the moment at least). Art is meh, but the writing is pretty good. And both sister and (later) childhood friend are romancable by MC and can also become NTRed down the line depending on your choices.

That is some of them. The list is certainly not complete. There are games like Scars of Summer which are awaiting the relase of a DLC, but the dev is very irregular due to health issues, so no idea how long this takes, it could be anything from half a year to multiple years. GapTax is also working on something but its further off.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
It's hard enough to find good tomboy NTR games these days. :(
Esp. those that aren't straight up netorase which I dislike. Im more into the corruption/type B kind with mostly cheating unknown or not fully known or witnessed by the MMC, or those that are from the POV of the FMC.
There are a few, but a lot of them are in development, so yea...
Yep im 100% with you brah, this game looks like something good we have to wait for (y). Slow corruption,cheating sluts thats what i like too. but sadly we get cheap ass, copypaste, netorase garbage like everyweek sad times :FacePalm:.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
- (supposedly) Mid September - Tomboy + NTR. You got a pure route too. Pocket dimension crazy village, trapped for a year, villagers can't find out FMC is female. Some "L." tag content. Well, in a way. It's borderline. MC perspective, but FMC goes with you most of the time.

- Late September - no NTR (I think) - Corruption game with FMC warrior. Many people who like NTR like corruption, thought I'd list some of them. FMC perspective.

- (maybe) Late September - full NTR, hidden cheating, multiple MC-antagonists, same artist as Kubel's Pillory/Choker disease. MC perspective.

- Mid October - Probably the one I look forward to most. Ghost Hunting Agency couple, remote village, superior corrupts FMC, dependent on your actions (I think there is a mostly pure route planned), really good art, decent scenarios, hidden cheating (so no direct Netorase), but protag is somewhat of an idiot for not getting it's FMC since he witnessess some of the stuff, so it's semi-hidden. There is on-mission harassment and in-town downtime h-scenes. The latter only happens (far as I know) or goes far if you neglect FMC on purpose. MC perspective.

- early December 2022 - NTR, Agency-ish game in fight against evil Vampires. FMC is a vampire. Some stuff with power and cum being related. MC and FMC are a pair, MC is human agent. Female "boss" seems to try to seduce MC. (Male) boss of a major human organization in the city/country seems to use this fact to convince FMC to do some naughty (that plus the fact they worked together previously and he can help her power up to "protect" her human boyfriend).

- December 2022 - no NTR - Corruption game with a Shinobi FMC. Fighting, defeat h-scenes and prostitution. Art looks good, scenario seems great. But im not 100% sure on release date and exact story.

- somewhere early 2023 probably, no direct date, but completion ratios for content is posted regularily and scenes and writing are almost 100%, just events (as in in-game events in the engine) are at 21%, but they probably take less time since they are just RPG maker scripting. So yea, expect that one within the next half year. MC perspective.

(title google translated) - January 2023 - Mostly a corruption game, but with NTR elements. The FMC has a boyfriend. you play from FMCs perspective.

- release estimated in 4 - 7 months - (sister) NTR - 3(4) main characters - (male) MC, MC perspective. FMC are sister (1) and childhood friend (2). Isolated Island with monsters. Sister is a fighter and protects you. Brother (you/MC) stifes to become like her. Sister complex. Has a childhood friend (female) with whom he trains. Village gets fucked by monsters/demons, MC and FMC move in with old friend of their father who has an Inn ("Uncle"). Childhood friend leaves with her father from the island (returns years later). "Uncle" one day happens upon FMC (sister) in bath, realizes she became hot, shenanigans start when you loose in battle in your missions and your sister has to "recover" for a few days. MC having sex with sister is forced for 1 or 2 times in the beginning (at the moment at least). Art is meh, but the writing is pretty good. And both sister and (later) childhood friend are romancable by MC and can also become NTRed down the line depending on your choices.

That is some of them. The list is certainly not complete. There are games like Scars of Summer which are awaiting the relase of a DLC, but the dev is very irregular due to health issues, so no idea how long this takes, it could be anything from half a year to multiple years. GapTax is also working on something but its further off.
Thank you.
These will make a fine addition to my collection.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019

That's amazing!! Thanks for all the work and also for keeping us updated on the progress!!

Hope I can add a lot of them to my recommendations list :p;) yesyes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
That's amazing!! Thanks for all the work and also for keeping us updated on the progress!!

Hope I can add a lot of them to my recommendations list :p;) yesyes
Definitely feel free to add these to any NTR or Corruption game lists.
That goes for anyone who finds this.