4.90 star(s) 34 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I will be in rage if there is no new h scene of lucy and anya in the new update... :mad:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I will be in rage if there is no new h scene of lucy and anya in the new update... :mad:
In DebatingPanda's defense, it's like choosing between pizza and burgers – you can't have both. DebatingPanda's just stirring the pot to keep things spicy XD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
From Pandy's Discord:
Hey @everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share some personal news with all of you. Two days ago, I experienced a significant loss in my family. It has been an incredibly difficult time for me and my relatives.

I'm still processing this loss, and it's been a challenging time for me emotionally. I may need some time to step back and focus on my well-being and my family during this time.

As previously announced, version 0.2 will be released on schedule. However, I won't be starting work on version 0.3 in the near future.

I'll do my best to keep you updated on any changes or developments. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll respond whenever I can.

I appreciate your understanding and patience as I navigate through this difficult time.
With heartfelt thanks, Panda
Please be respectful of their situation.

Feb 25, 2022
Personal Message

Hey,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share some personal news with all of you.

Two days ago, I experienced a significant loss in my family. It has been an incredibly difficult time for me and my relatives.

I'm still processing this loss, and it's been a challenging time for me emotionally. I may need some time to step back and focus on my well-being and my family during this time.

As previously announced, version 0.2 will be released on schedule. However, I won't be starting work on version 0.3 in the near future.

I'll do my best to keep you updated on any changes or developments. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll respond whenever I can.

I appreciate your understanding and patience as I navigate through this difficult time.

With heartfelt thanks,

Panda

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I'm very sorry to have learned of your situation, Panda.

My heartfelt condolences. I hope you find stability (emotional and otherwise) and manage to deal with your loss in the healthiest manner possible.

Don't isolate yourself, and try to be among friends, family and loved ones as much as possible to get through the dark times.

Stay strong

4.90 star(s) 34 Votes