hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Hey there. I'm an English proofreader. In the context of that statement, "except" would be the correct word, as Magnus stated. He is unsure what to expect, but because he *does* expect half-naked ladies dancing, he's excepting that from his lack of expectations.
I'm an editor/writer too, and this is a notable example of a very rare and confounding useage of except/accept/expect. These words make those "how to use these words correctly" lists scattered all over the internet, but it's not often you see them confusing people in the wild. :)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It's a harem game, yes. No game over screens yet. Personally I don't like those screens and therefore I won't implement them.

First, whats wrong with that? And second, you don't have to join my Patreon at all, it's publicly available and on itch as well.
what's wrong with that is that I can never afford to pay to join EACH Dev that i want or need something from. why not pay on time to Patreon and you unlock ALL the Dev on Patreon?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
what's wrong with that is that I can never afford to pay to join EACH Dev that i want or need something from. why not pay on time to Patreon and you unlock ALL the Dev on Patreon?
There seems to be a misunderstanding here :unsure: you can join devs for free, you don't have to pay anything. Click on the three dots on the right side of the Patreon page, there is an option to join for free. You only get so see the free posts, but you can still follow the development this way.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's a harem game, yes. No game over screens yet. Personally I don't like those screens and therefore I won't implement them.
I actually have a question about this. Is it going to be the type of harem game where if you don't play a path you miss out on content. Or is it more going to be like you have the harem option if you play your cards right. Cause my first time playing if I recall correctly there was some slight branching options at the start like either going to Lucy's room or Anya's. Which initially made me think this was a solo path game till I check later and saw it had the harem tag. I already made like 4 or 5 path's / saves without thinking about it being a harem at that point haha.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I actually have a question about this. Is it going to be the type of harem game where if you don't play a path you miss out on content. Or is it more going to be like you have the harem option if you play your cards right. Cause my first time playing if I recall correctly there was some slight branching options at the start like either going to Lucy's room or Anya's. Which initially made me think this was a solo path game till I check later and saw it had the harem tag. I already made like 4 or 5 path's / saves without thinking about it being a harem at that point haha.
That's actually a really good question, I didn't think about it yet. My initial plan was to have paths and if you lose a path, this person is excluded from the harem. It still will be tricky to get the girls accept to be in a harem, so yeah, future me will figure it out. Maybe I need to make some poll at a specific point to get my supporters opinion on this. I also want solo routes for Parkers and the player.

Also it was between Jane (the mom) and Anya, whereas people didn't really like that I made scenes exclusive either.

Reactions: Dessolos

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I though it was fine, but after going through it a second time, it was kind of doable with mostly just hitting whatever. I know this will probably make the anti-minigame faction go even more ham on it, but I almost wish it required a bit more interaction like having to focus a target down with Lucy or something like that.

Animations are a good point for feedback. In the scene at the lingerie store the grabbing animation was quite nice, but the head movements in the following lewd scene were a lot more stiff and a bit unnatural looking compared to the rest of the animations. Overall the animations were great though! I liked the ones at the strip club a lot.
Keep it up. Cheers =)

Edit:
Oh, and found one mean typo (I think?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair, maybe I invest some more time into the overall mechanic but for now it is what it is. It's a base framework which I build in a couple of days so can't expect a fully fleshed out game. :D

It's really difficult to get good looking animations unfortunately, I never did any animating in my life before starting the development of a avn. Maybe I can outsource it at some point like other devs do it, but for now you have to stick with my mediocre animation skills :Kappa:

Fixed the typo!

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Fair, maybe I invest some more time into the overall mechanic but for now it is what it is. It's a base framework which I build in a couple of days so can't expect a fully fleshed out game. :D

It's really difficult to get good looking animations unfortunately, I never did any animating in my life before starting the development of a avn. Maybe I can outsource it at some point like other devs do it, but for now you have to stick with my mediocre animation skills :Kappa:

Fixed the typo!
10 out of 10 Wood tap.jpg

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Fixed the typo!
while im not the best at judging animations don't got a keen eye for detail like alot other do when it comes to animations. Your non lewd animations are probably in my top 5 - 10 when it comes to comes to non lewd animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
That's actually a really good question, I didn't think about it yet. My initial plan was to have paths and if you lose a path, this person is excluded from the harem. It still will be tricky to get the girls accept to be in a harem, so yeah, future me will figure it out. Maybe I need to make some poll at a specific point to get my supporters opinion on this. I also want solo routes for Parkers and the player.

Also it was between Jane (the mom) and Anya, whereas people didn't really like that I made scenes exclusive either.
Solo routes you say? I can't wait to be Anya and Lucy's step-dad. :BootyTime:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

My opinion, Why not have a full harem where you can follow more than one path at time if the player wants. Like have it set up where you can choose to visit only one room or both rooms. Leave it up to the players. if you have to, ask a modder to make a mod for this.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Also another thing, why not let the scenes play on to the next part automatically? Examples, when you pat Lucy's head after a short while, it moves to the next scene. or when you are intimate, move to another scene instead of the player having to keep clicking the screen. I was sitting there for a long time when the MC was rubbing Lucy's head and Naomi was doing her thing in your dream before I realized that i had to click the screen. It just kept repeating and not moving to the next scene.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
First in ch1 I thought it was a supernatural theme game but turns out it is a sci-fi theme story? I still think it is better if it is the previous one...:cautious:
So... the sexbot is a Li too even she don't have a name? Is seems to me that she is more like a side girl than a main Li though...:unsure:
Can't miss the crossover of amy and clara in the companion of darkness!:love:
I hope there will be a scene not just venus but also raven to join~:p
The normal version of chole is better than the maid one, maybe it is about her hairstyle?:unsure:
It will be stupid for me to not knowing venus is just mia in dress up, just wait to see mc discover the truth~:sneaky:
And there is not enough scene for lucy and anya! The rage will stay on until next update!:mad:
Also came here to look if anyone spotted Amy and Clara, damn shame Noel wasn´t there, but alas she is Dark one... And Primordial to that :D. But it was nice seeing it anyway :D.

Edit...

And I just spotted Annie in clothing store, signature shirt and haircut :D

Last edited:

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Plus this, Debating Panda... Just my wild theory (As I have not searched this thread if others have the same idea, as to not see possible spoilers etc.).

But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... Yeah, just wanted to share this, because I thought this would be cute slice of life AVN, but it seems to be mysterious and enigmatic... AND STILL DAMN CUTE (Lucy :love:)... Which I am all for about.

Edit. Sorry for again intruding here... But................. That Lucy´s spin in clothing store when you give her the cute clothes is just.......... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
:3
Edit 2. That ice cream wipping speed xDxdxdxd and Anya eating that donut animation xdDDd
Edit 3. Hi hi hi... :D Loved that dorky, quirky, cute minigame with Lucy.

SCREW THOSE EDITS... xDXDXD I definitely love your little hidden easter eggs and secret, like: "Need money to create my own AVN" xDxdxD.

I have just encountered the MUSIC BUG, when after leaving the strip bar with Si, the bar music never ends, restart doesn´t help, loading earlier save and skipping through to classroom next day does also nothing. Any tips please ?
(And scratch that-it fixed itself in the cutscene after english classroom and Mia introduction)

Hope you get the recognition you deserve :)

LAST EDIT HERE I SWEAR :D... Yes, I have very much enjoyed your game and least I can do is make a review it deserves, so you can get more recognition . Can´t believe it already ended :(... But I am SO MUCH looking for more :D. Take care and also cheers. :)

Thanks for your work Debating Panda and good luck, this is shaping into something AMAZING if I might say so.
:love:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 35 Votes