PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
well i see a potential issue. MC states his parents died in 2023 in a car accident when he was 5. It is now 2028 and he is 19. how did he age 14 years in 5 year period?

Dec 7, 2018
well i see a potential issue. MC states his parents died in 2023 in a car accident when he was 5. It is now 2028 and he is 19. how did he age 14 years in 5 year period?
Good genes, bacon and lots of milk? Also smoking, drugs and booze will do that to ya. Seen chicks age 20 years in a 3 year period of heavy partying and whoring around.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Can you point me to the line where mc says that? :) I don't remember him say that, but that could be a translation error on my side!

Edit: Do you by any chance mean this line?
"My parents died in a plane crash in 2023 which was 5 years ago, and until recently, I was still living with my grandmother."

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Can you point me to the line where mc says that? :) I don't remember him say that, but that could be a translation error on my side!

Edit: Do you by any chance mean this line?
"My parents died in a plane crash in 2023 which was 5 years ago, and until recently, I was still living with my grandmother."
yes and and it also says he was 19. So if he was 5 in 2023 he would only be 10 in 2028

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
yes and and it also says he was 19. So if he was 5 in 2023 he would only be 10 in 2028
lo yes i replayed and notices i misread it as 5 years old not 5 years ago lol
but whats with the people playing with a stick on the ground when they get upset lol
with the wierd shit i see it seems the mc is in a simulation

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
lo yes i replayed and notices i misread it as 5 years old not 5 years ago lol
but whats with the people playing with a stick on the ground when they get upset lol
with the wierd shit i see it seems the mc is in a simulation
Good that it resolved itself! :)

I think the stick animation is kind of stupid so why not implement it, it's funny in my opinion.

What weird shit do you mean?

Probably should be address me as Ms Tailor
Yes correct! That has already been fixed and will be included in a new version soon!
But keep them bugs coming, I will fix them all. Also consider joining the discord, there is a bugs and typos channel specifically for that!

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s how do you make the text blurred to avoil spoilers?
I think its the other way around, i think the mc is in a simulation. too many odd things happening for him to be in a bot. Cards on table changing values by themselves, people squatting and playing with a stick that appeared out of nowhere when rejected. MC said something about Lucy having big boobs and it was like they weren't before. Also that at the hospital he said its nice that you can just click the bag instead of having to walk to it to pick it up.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Good that it resolved itself! :)

I think the stick animation is kind of stupid so why not implement it, it's funny in my opinion.

What weird shit do you mean?

Yes correct! That has already been fixed and will be included in a new version soon!
But keep them bugs coming, I will fix them all. Also consider joining the discord, there is a bugs and typos channel specifically for that!
if you need or want a proof reader I'll volunteer.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think its the other way around, i think the mc is in a simulation. too many odd things happening for him to be in a bot. Cards on table changing values by themselves, people squatting and playing with a stick that appeared out of nowhere when rejected. MC said something about Lucy having big boobs and it was like they weren't before. Also that at the hospital he said its nice that you can just click the bag instead of having to walk to it to pick it up.
Nahh, it's a brain chip. Game gives you the hints in the first set of news articles and on the percentage count up.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very good start, love the first chapter story, love the mystery around his accident and the missing girl, the characters are very cute and saw no flaws overall. Looking forward to new updates and chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes