battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in I get to choose whether it happens or not?
Also if it is only skippable and it still happens and I just don't see it, can I exclude those girls from the harem?
Girls involved with each other do not belong in a harem. That is a poly which I am not interested in.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in I get to choose whether it happens or not?
Also if it is only skippable and it still happens and I just don't see it, can I exclude those girls from the harem?
Girls involved with each other do not belong in a harem. That is a poly which I am not interested in.
It's your harem, of course you can exclude anyone but the girls you want! As for the lesbian content, it is avoidable. I consider the school's toilet scene lesbian where two girls are benefriends, so just don't look through the hole... ;)

Edit: Toggle the setting in the preference menu to avoid lesbian content.

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Is this normal to have grey choice, like when you bed Jane ? for patreon or elite version ?
There are no special choices for patreons! Anybody get's the same story, despite I have a 4K variant for patreons only but that only includes image / animation quality.

When you can't choose the first option after you lay Jane into the bed its because you haven't met certain stat requirements, in this case you didn't choose "Hot" at the first menu, but now that I read through it, that's kinda stupid to exclude a choice based on one option. I will change that, thanks for pointing it out! You probably choose "Drunk"?

keskidit

Apr 17, 2022
There are no special choices for patreons! Anybody get's the same story, despite I have a 4K variant for patreons only but that only includes image / animation quality.

When you can't choose the first option after you lay Jane into the bed its because you haven't met certain stat requirements, in this case you didn't choose "Hot" at the first menu, but now that I read through it, that's kinda stupid to exclude a choice based on one option. I will change that, thanks for pointing it out! You probably choose "Drunk"?
Oh ok thx !

Reactions: DebatingPanda
Dec 7, 2018
Yo, bro.....whazzat?!

175? Wtf? I'm 193! Let us edit this, I can't self insert into this, my ego can't handle that. I'd feel like a stump, halp!

But ey, congrats on making a male character with that engine that doesn't look like a vietnamese trans hooker with this engine.
Game looks super fun till now, looking forward to playing more.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Yo, bro.....whazzat?!

175? Wtf? I'm 193! Let us edit this, I can't self insert into this, my ego can't handle that. I'd feel like a stump, halp!

But ey, congrats on making a male character with that engine that doesn't look like a vietnamese trans hooker with this engine.
Game looks super fun till now, looking forward to playing more.
Haha, thank you! Yes the male characters look like a garbage can with two legs most of the time, I think the main character is alright!

I think changing the size would be an easy task, didn't think of it but it's easily doable. I will implement it alongside changeable colors for every character! Will still take some time though, don't expect it in the near future, sorry!

Dec 7, 2018
I think changing the size would be an easy task, didn't think of it but it's easily doable. I will implement it alongside changeable colors for every character! Will still take some time though, don't expect it in the near future, sorry!
I was kinda just joking around but if you're willing to walk the extra mile I'm not going to say nay to that. :ROFLMAO:

Edit : Btw the girls so far are all pretty dang hot too, well done. ( Met Lucy / Anya / Naomi so far )
Man, seriously whats up with the 0.1 quality new releases this month? Just the other day a new game dropped that was really fun to play ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-primordial-v0-02b-funkyd.164809/ ) check it out, it's good.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I have some conserns about preview images No2,4 and 5. the first two seem to be the same male, but in No5 it looks different.
nitpicking I know

other than that models look sweet, very beautiful and eternum made me fall in love with hs2 ( been trying to download the software for some time but for some reason I cant install it :ROFLMAO:)

I will put this one in my watch list for sure
thank you for sharing dev.
good luck with the game and best of wishes

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I was kinda just joking around but if you're willing to walk the extra mile I'm not going to say nay to that. :ROFLMAO:

Edit : Btw the girls so far are all pretty dang hot too, well done. ( Met Lucy / Anya / Naomi so far )
Man, seriously whats up with the 0.1 quality new releases this month? Just the other day a new game dropped that was really fun to play ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-primordial-v0-02b-funkyd.164809/ ) check it out, it's good.
Oh :ROFLMAO: let's see what I can do in the future! It seems the other dev also dislikes halfway baked cakes!

I'm attached to this game now, no one can't stop me!
Feel free! Glad to have you attached!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh :ROFLMAO: let's see what I can do in the future! It seems the other dev also dislikes halfway baked cakes!
It's called Rule of the L, shorter you are bigger the dick u.u you can say that MC is a male shortstack (which is lingo for small women with massive titties, like sexy female goblins <- for those who didn't know)

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I have some conserns about preview images No2,4 and 5. the first two seem to be the same male, but in No5 it looks different.
nitpicking I know

other than that models look sweet, very beautiful and eternum made me fall in love with hs2 ( been trying to download the software for some time but for some reason I cant install it :ROFLMAO:)

I will put this one in my watch list for sure
thank you for sharing dev.
good luck with the game and best of wishes
Thank you very much!
I really like Hs2 models as well, at least if they have moderate proportions! Not that I dislike daz3d models though.

You need to help me out... where do you see males on the preview pics? Except on no 11 where the girl walks away from the other guy.

It's called Rule of the L, shorter you are bigger the dick u.u you can say that MC is a male shortstack (which is lingo for small women with massive titties, like sexy female goblins <- for those who didn't know)
TIL, but then he would want to make mc smaller, right?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You need to help me out... where do you see males on the preview pics? Except on no 11 where the girl walks away from the other guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still learning how to insert links so I hope it helps.

they are the 2nd 4rth and 5fth image among the ones in description.

love hs2 but till I figure out why it doesnt install and how to use english translation, there is not much I can do :)

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Yeah this will be gold
Thank you!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still learning how to insert links so I hope it helps.

they are the 2nd 4rth and 5fth image among the ones in description.

love hs2 but till I figure out why it doesnt install and how to use english translation, there is not much I can do :)
Oh mate you got me laughing... the first two are from Amber, a classmate (girl!) of mc. And the last one is Naomi (a quite busty female), it might just not be that obvious on the first sight, but they are different :D

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sooo,
Out of curiosity, why don't people just start with subscribestar rather than
patreon?
Subscribestar doesn't have any rules against incest and other fetishes so far.

Just curious.

I'm another that is going to wait for the patch. No hurry or anything, just going to
wait.

Thanks so much
Cheers

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Today is a good day friends ! We find a dev that deserve support, i can't wait to see more of your game Panda :) gl

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda
4.90 star(s) 36 Votes