DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I finished all the content, and on the summary I apparently only got 2 out of 5 of the affection choices for Jane. And, when I selected the drunk route, the top option was grayed out when she was passed out on the bed. What did I miss?

Also, do choices like that matter? Because going to Alya's room you get an invitation to play video games with her later.
Hey! Hope you enjoyed it so far, you have to choose between going to Anya or going downstairs to Jane, that's intended but it won't hurt in the long run. You will still get a chance to play video games with Anya and on the other side you will still get enough affection with Jane to make her yours.

The drunk route is already fixed in that term, that even if you choose drunk you still get the last first option in the choices at the bed. Thanks for your feedback!

Very promissing game, i love it already <3 Lucy, Anya and Chloe are my fav :3
Thank you very much! Glad you like them, Lucy is one of my favorites too, but don't tell the others!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Hello! I indeed have no intend to do anything malicious, I just obfuscated the person classes to see how that could be done with available tools, it's pretty obvious what they do when you have programming knowledge, at least to my understanding. I can easily show you the original if you want to see it. :)

At first I had the names from every character there but why using the "???" instead of the name if the user already know who is talking so I invented this joke back then. Might not be funny for everyone that's understandable.

Didn't get too much negative feedback about this, but I will make sure to revert the changes if some devs did malicious things this way. I even commented the line to include my motives.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God dammit! And here I was hoping you'd doxx my IP address in retaliation... All of that for nothing :<

Jokes aside - it's fine, you can keep it. I didn't intend on enforcing changes upon your or your game anyway. not yet...

That being said I'll give your game a try, looks quite promising ^^

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
God dammit! And here I was hoping you'd doxx my IP address in retaliation... All of that for nothing :<

Jokes aside - it's fine, you can keep it. I didn't intend on enforcing changes upon your or your game anyway. not yet...

That being said I'll give your game a try, looks quite promising ^^
I was reverting the obfuscation at this moment actually before I realized that every safe game would be borked afterwards because the default variables are already called like that (IlIIIlIIi...)... I could include the real files though for curious developers.

I'm not that blind mate, I do see your "not yet", you up to something? ;)

Thanks, have fun playing it! Plug out the internet beforehand to prevent the doxx! :ROFLMAO: (jk)

Reactions: bitsybobs3

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Hey! Hope you enjoyed it so far, you have to choose between going to Anya or going downstairs to Jane, that's intended but it won't hurt in the long run. You will still get a chance to play video games with Anya and on the other side you will still get enough affection with Jane to make her yours.

The drunk route is already fixed in that term, that even if you choose drunk you still get the last first option in the choices at the bed. Thanks for your feedback!
I do like it, the only complaint I have is personal. There were a few jump scares for me, since was playing this late into the night, and I'm not a fan of horror or thriller. I get easily freaked out.

For the other topic, I don't quite understand what you wrote.

The drunk route is already fixed in that term, that even if you choose drunk you still get the last first option in the choices at the bed.
Are you saying the greyed out option is intentional?

Thanks again for the game! The models are looking really good, I saw someone compare them to Eternium, and I would agree.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I do like it, the only complaint I have is personal. There were a few jump scares for me, since was playing this late into the night, and I'm not a fan of horror or thriller. I get easily freaked out.

For the other topic, I don't quite understand what you wrote.

Are you saying the greyed out option is intentional?

Thanks again for the game! The models are looking really good, I saw someone compare them to Eternium, and I would agree.
Sorry to hear that, I didn't intend to make it too scary but I wanted to build up some atmosphere at some points of the game.

The greyed option was intentional but I have changed that to be not greyed out. It will only be greyed out if you choose "Ugly" when seeing Jane in the night. I hope this was clearly written, English is not my native tongue but I try my best!

Seeing the girls compared to Eternum makes me kind of proud :) I really like the Eternum girls!

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Sorry to hear that, I didn't intend to make it too scary but I wanted to build up some atmosphere at some points of the game.

The greyed option was intentional but I have changed that to be not greyed out. It will only be greyed out if you choose "Ugly" when seeing Jane in the night. I hope this was clearly written, English is not my native tongue but I try my best!

Seeing the girls compared to Eternum makes me kind of proud :) I really like the Eternum girls!
I understand, like I said, its a personal thing. Also, it was night and unexpected, lol.

I never would have guess you weren't a native English speaker. I will have to go back and check the options again next time, maybe it was a bug for me. I choose all three options and used rollback, after a few sentences, just to check out the options, so a bug may have occurred somehow.

Yeah, the models are really good, and they can only improve from here as you gain experience.

Good luck!

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I understand, like I said, its a personal thing. Also, it was night and unexpected, lol.

I never would have guess you weren't a native English speaker. I will have to go back and check the options again next time, maybe it was a bug for me. I choose all three options and used rollback, after a few sentences, just to check out the options, so a bug may have occurred somehow.

Yeah, the models are really good, and they can only improve from here as you gain experience.

Good luck!
Thank you! For the compliment and the model quality. Maybe you have found something, normally the first option should not be greyed out if you choose "Hot" during the choices. For the next version (or hotfix if something really bad happens) it will be accessible when you choose "Drunk" too!

I learned pretty much every day something new while I worked on the game!

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
You know what, I think It was because I was on the "drunk" option, which is why it didn't show up. So no bug at all!

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Can anyone explain what "URMx52" is in the extras section of the OP?
Hey there! It a mod for renpy called "Universal Ren'Py Mod" short URM, the normal version from the dev didn't work with the game so I made an improvised version. This will fix itself after I make an update of the game!

Reactions: Fapmaister

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You're right and obviously more experienced in this topic than I am. I build it in a way that two girls have a friends with benefits thing and the MC can have both of them so I automatically thought it would be harem-ish? I could remove the harem tag but in the end the main characters still will be able to have every women which would mean that it is a harem? o_O

I could potentially say that the girls with benefits break up and at the end are still both inside mc's harem?

The LIs won't have deeper relationships with others though, that's not planned.

Need to think this through!
For the love of god please don't listen to the harem puritan weirdos. There's literally nothing about the definition of a harem that specifically excludes lesbian acts within the harem, and poly is a completely different thing that potentially opens up sex acts to outside the harem. Those people just don't want any content they aren't interested in seeing in their games no matter what, the issue for them isn't the harem tag, it's the lesbian tag. If MC's in a relationship with 3 or more people who know it or is soon going to be then it's a harem according to F95zone's rules and that's all that actually matters for that tag.

Imo there's no need to break up the girls, even if you do it shouldn't be anymore than an option. Despite what the haters like to say plenty of harem fans like lesbian content. I'd also like to point out that right after you explained how there's no NTR and that any sex acts involve nothing but girls the person you quoted still went on some deranged rant about optional NTR. That's just their entire online persona here, complaining about any sex scene involving anyone other than the MC and a single other girl.

4.90 star(s) 40 Votes