dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
For the love of god please don't listen to the harem puritan weirdos. There's literally nothing about the definition of a harem that specifically excludes lesbian acts within the harem, and poly is a completely different thing that potentially opens up sex acts to outside the harem. Those people just don't want any content they aren't interested in seeing in their games no matter what, the issue for them isn't the harem tag, it's the lesbian tag. If MC's in a relationship with 3 or more people who know it or is soon going to be then it's a harem according to F95zone's rules and that's all that actually matters for that tag.

Imo there's no need to break up the girls, even if you do it shouldn't be anymore than an option. Despite what the haters like to say plenty of harem fans like lesbian content. I'd also like to point out that right after you explained how there's no NTR and that any sex acts involve nothing but girls the person you quoted still went on some deranged rant about optional NTR. That's just their entire online persona here, complaining about any sex scene involving anyone other than the MC and a single other girl.
Exactly, that's the ultimate incel fantasy. Because what do you think the harem girls were doing in a real harem in real life when the sultan wasn't there? Yeah they certainly were fooling around with each other.

On another note, it's quite baffling that the incest patch isn't available with the first release. Too excited to release it asap?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
For the love of god please don't listen to the harem puritan weirdos. There's literally nothing about the definition of a harem that specifically excludes lesbian acts within the harem, and poly is a completely different thing that potentially opens up sex acts to outside the harem. Those people just don't want any content they aren't interested in seeing in their games no matter what, the issue for them isn't the harem tag, it's the lesbian tag. If MC's in a relationship with 3 or more people who know it or is soon going to be then it's a harem according to F95zone's rules and that's all that actually matters for that tag.

Imo there's no need to break up the girls, even if you do it shouldn't be anymore than an option. Despite what the haters like to say plenty of harem fans like lesbian content. I'd also like to point out that right after you explained how there's no NTR and that any sex acts involve nothing but girls the person you quoted still went on some deranged rant about optional NTR. That's just their entire online persona here, complaining about any sex scene involving anyone other than the MC and a single other girl.
Good post! I keep the harem tag because as you already pointed out it is about 3 or more people. The game already has way more than 3 LI which will be all dateable at some point. I will develop the game in the intended way. (y)

Exactly, that's the ultimate incel fantasy. Because what do you think the harem girls were doing in a real harem in real life when the sultan wasn't there? Yeah they certainly were fooling around with each other.
That's what I thought too!

Last edited:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
DebatingPanda Just Develop the Game the way YOU want to, it's always the same with such People's that try to Influence the Dev so it goes how they want it to be and not the other way around. Anyway, waiting in anticipation to playing your Game as soon as the Patch is ready, wish you luck on your Journey :)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

yeah no, not sure what kind of "harem puritans" you are talking about. most harem players are sick and tired about forced lesbian/bi content in a harem game, just because for some fucked up reason, straight women can not exist in a harem. I guess straightt people are a rare occurance, right?

I want a harem full of straight women. no lesbs, no bi, no "we are straight but lets scratch that itch"
fuck that.

dev can put whatever they want in their game . as long as it is avoidable. that INCLUDES lesbian/bi. and yes if I am given the option to break them up, I will. if you are so fond of lesbian more power to you. some of us are just tired of it and want at least the OPTION to avoid that shit.

btw, dont take my word for it. just visit harem game forums. you will see two questions most of the time
NTR/sharing/swinging avoidable, and
is lesbian avoidable.

game is beautiful so far. great work dev

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
yeah no, not sure what kind of "harem puritans" you are talking about. most harem players are sick and tired about forced lesbian/bi content in a harem game, just because for some fucked up reason, straight women can not exist in a harem. I guess straightt people are a rare occurance, right?

I want a harem full of straight women. no lesbs, no bi, no "we are straight but lets scratch that itch"
fuck that.

dev can put whatever they want in their game . as long as it is avoidable. that INCLUDES lesbian/bi. and yes if I am given the option to break them up, I will. if you are so fond of lesbian more power to you. some of us are just tired of it and want at least the OPTION to avoid that shit.

btw, dont take my word for it. just visit harem game forums. you will see two questions most of the time
NTR/sharing/swinging avoidable, and
is lesbian avoidable.

game is beautiful so far. great work dev
Then you might move on and look out for other Vanilla Harem Games if this one is not to your liking just because it includes Lesbian Scenes.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is the I-patch needed to play? Is that canon or did someone just decide to make a patch for the sake of making one?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
"My name is Claire, i'm a teacher so you should address me as Claire" doesn't make much sense considering that one click later the name changes into "Claire Ms.Tailor"

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello DebatingPanda

a promising start for a new game.
I will definitely be following the update progress for a while.
Thank you very much for offering and supporting your project here in the forum.

The developer 0x52 has initially solved the problem with URM and published an adapted version.
However, I find his comment on this particular version worrying.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-11925754

0x52
Unfortunately they've modified Ren'Py to prevent it from loading mods. I've attached a special build that should work. Small note for this build: I'm not planning on updating this when a new version of URM is released

Personally, I will not support developers who try to prevent the use of MODS and ignore such games, also they maybe interesting.
I definitely wish you good luck and all the best.

Reactions: gojira667

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
hello DebatingPanda

a promising start for a new game.
I will definitely be following the update progress for a while.
Thank you very much for offering and supporting your project here in the forum.

The developer 0x52 has initially solved the problem with URM and published an adapted version.
However, I find his comment on this particular version worrying.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universa...d-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-11925754

0x52
Unfortunately they've modified Ren'Py to prevent it from loading mods. I've attached a special build that should work. Small note for this build: I'm not planning on updating this when a new version of URM is released

Personally, I will not support developers who try to prevent the use of MODS and ignore such games, also they maybe interesting.
I definitely wish you good luck and all the best.
Hello and thank you, I hope I won't disappoint with the frequency of updates!

I wasn't aware that every mod would stop working and I already reverted the changes after the first person told me about the URM problem, every future version will be compatible with every mod out there!

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
"My name is Claire, i'm a teacher so you should address me as Claire" doesn't make much sense considering that one click later the name changes into "Claire Ms.Tailor"
That sounds like a bug indeed, it should state "...address me as Ms.Tailor", will have a look into that, thanks!

Reactions: DrFree

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So do we have a choice on who we want in our harem? Or will I have to have the lesbian couple in it? Would be cool just to pass on them. Being a 3rd wheel isn't what I enjoy. I'm not demanding anything just curious if their is a choice.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So do we have a choice on who we want in our harem? Or will I have to have the lesbian couple in it? Would be cool just to pass on them. Being a 3rd wheel isn't what I enjoy. I'm not demanding anything just curious if their is a choice.
Yes, you will have the choice to leave every single girl out and only choose the ones you like.

scalibird

Sep 18, 2022
very nice first release, I will definitely support you on patreon. I wanted to ask, are all the girls featured in the gallery main li?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
very nice first release, I will definitely support you on patreon. I wanted to ask, are all the girls featured in the gallery main li?
Thank you very much! Appreciate it!
Yes all girls inside the gallery can be LI! As already stated you will be able to choose which girl(s) you want to be more intimate with. :)

Reactions: scalibird

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you very much! Appreciate it!
Yes all girls inside the gallery can be LI! As already stated you will be able to choose which girl(s) you want to be more intimate with. :)
Wait... Even Simon :oops:
NGL it was kinda cute watching him run up to the MC first time he saw him out of the hospital but personally I like my boys with a bit more fem before the boy

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Wait... Even Simon :oops:
NGL it was kinda cute watching him run up to the MC first time he saw him out of the hospital but personally I like my boys with a bit more fem before the boy
Simon is not a girl, or is (s)he? :ROFLMAO:
I like Simon, he turned out exactly as I wanted him to be, stay tuned for a nice adventure with him in chapter 2 ;).
Femboys have their personal charm! (There are no femboys in the game though, as of version 0.1!)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes