How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BetweenSalvationAndAbyss-CH10P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I love this one. The lore is completely incomprehensible but somehow endearingly so. It's just the flimsiest of pretexts for harem insanity.
Yeah, the game desperately needs a narrator. He tries to unveil lore primarily through internal monologues, and occasionally conversations, but it just feels really forced that way. The story has definitely gone way off the rails, which isn't a terrible thing. Pretty entertaining, really. Character cards, and maybe a journal/notes system with a few lines outlining the story progress each update would be helpful as hell.

Reactions: Aner878787

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Problem is the word vanilla's lost all meaning. Incest vs vanilla, non con vs vanilla, NTR vs vanilla. Vanilla has be appropriated from meaning plain to just meaning the opposite of whatever kink someone has in mind. Hell harem shouldn't be vanilla. How many people in the world have a harem? It's the opposite of plain.
This game though? Incest, rape, non con, harem? Ya it's not vanilla, only thing it's missing is NTR (thankfully). That guy's just being an idiot.
The only people ever crying about a game/VN being vanilla are the cuck enjoyers, my guess it's another way to complain about not having ntr without having too many people shitting on them.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Iis it just me or the game has gotten a lot worse at differentiating current time from flashbacks these last couple updates?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
We need an adjustment mod to the mother so she doesn't look like a cow. Utterly disgusting. Really bad design choice. The rest of the characters are fine, but wth with the mom? Seriously.

Reactions: daedilus

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
We need an adjustment mod to the mother so she doesn't look like a cow. Utterly disgusting. Really bad design choice. The rest of the characters are fine, but wth with the mom? Seriously.
Different strokes for different folks, friend. She's one of my favorite characters, personally. Tastes vary, and there's a pretty large fanbase for extra-thicc mommies out there. Not to mention she has a slimmer twin sister, who is also an LI. This game is basically the epitome of variety.

Mar 6, 2019
Man, forced MC mind control rape in a maledom focused game. Not really a great idea, especially when the rape's committed by the MC himself are avoidable. Especially so far in the story too, really a shame. And not even an option to tell the character to fuck off and never have to see her again? We just have to stay buddy buddy with our rapist like nothing is wrong? Should be a disclaimer in the op, something along the lines of "Hey this is an MC Maledom focused game, however the MC is mind controlled and raped by someone he trusts far into the story, you can't do anything about it, and have to continue being friends with the rapist, lmao" I'm used to not really paying too much attention to tags and getting burned by NTR and cheating, but man this really came out of left field and left an awful taste in my mouth.

Good luck on your game dev, it is high quality, but no longer fits my tastes so I cannot continue enjoying the story.

I won't rate the game because it seems most people don't care.

Reactions: harem.king

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
OK... I'm thinking about giving this a go, only for the impregnation content...

With some serious trepidation because of the comments...

Just to make sure i have this straight, i will unavoidably violently abuse / physically harm women... Possibly kill them? Something about rectal prolapses? (really, a horrible medical condition resulting in lifelong incontinence is a fetish now?), and unavoidable rape... Is all that accurate?

Lastly, will i be able to avoid any dalliances' with the landlady character? Edit>> Nm, did a fast forward through and no, you cannot avoid it apparently. *sigh*

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 81 Votes