How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
he is currently working on the other game(the sunset fairies) last i heard.
SF is over 2 months also.
Last patreon post is well over a month now.
""News Chapter 10 Part 2 (IV)""
Any one got access to this post on patreon.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know when the next update will be released? Is there a date or is it still in development?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ch 10 pt 2 was relased yesterday, so i think the public relase will be in 2 days? it was a bit of an odd one since it was relased for all tiers due to some problems he had so it might already be public ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*note
again, it might already be public, the reason i did remove the download link was because if a dev has a resonable public relase time i usually (and many uploaders) give the dev the courtesy of it (3 days before public relase is the reword for the lowest tier sub, so public relase should at the latest be in 2 days if my math is mathing)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.10 P2] [Ethan Krautz] - Compressed

Win/Linux [489 MB]
- - - -

Mac [455 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The graphics look very good and the game has all the proper tags for me, but knowing how cringey is the writing in the other game by the same Dev, I'm very reluctant to try this one. Probably I should just Unren it extracting all the juicy parts :unsure:

Reactions: Sugoda77

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Right because Rape is very vanilla
Problem is the word vanilla's lost all meaning. Incest vs vanilla, non con vs vanilla, NTR vs vanilla. Vanilla has be appropriated from meaning plain to just meaning the opposite of whatever kink someone has in mind. Hell harem shouldn't be vanilla. How many people in the world have a harem? It's the opposite of plain.
This game though? Incest, rape, non con, harem? Ya it's not vanilla, only thing it's missing is NTR (thankfully). That guy's just being an idiot.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So is there impregnation content in the game yet?

I see the tag, but also see a recent post saying that they can't wait for preggy girls?

Are they just freshly knocked up or something, and he is waiting for the graphics with pregnancy?

Is that what that means?

EDIT> ah, ok someone updated the screenshots... I see preggers.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 81 Votes