How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I love this one. The lore is completely incomprehensible but somehow endearingly so. It's just the flimsiest of pretexts for harem insanity.

JakenBake4202

Feb 10, 2022
View attachment 1982622

Overview:
After spending several years in a correctional facility, Ethan returns home. A house that belongs to his "landlady's mother", and is located in a remote town (Crimson City)
Ethan, will have to "strengthen" the ties with his family and other characters that will enter the scene.
But most importantly, you will have to discover the secrets hidden in the shadows of the city.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-10
Release Date: 2024-09-08
Developer: Ethan Krautz - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 10 Part 2
Language: English
Other Game: The Sunset Fairies
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac(Ch.8 Part 2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Spanish Translation* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - French Translation*
* This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 4019097 View attachment 4019096 View attachment 4019098 View attachment 4019099 View attachment 4019093 View attachment 2679988 View attachment 2679990 View attachment 1115218 View attachment 1179127 View attachment 1322427 View attachment 1399168 View attachment 1554632 View attachment 1617703 View attachment 1617704 View attachment 1617707 View attachment 1769323 View attachment 1769314 View attachment 1861606 View attachment 1861609 View attachment 1861610 View attachment 1976738 View attachment 1976741 View attachment 1976742 View attachment 1976743 View attachment 1976745 View attachment 2080616 View attachment 2080623
Is Mac going to get an update as well? would really appreciate it. I've been loving the game but won't be able to continue if it isn't available on mac sadly..

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So, is this over now? He kept teasing some werewolf action in multiple chapters but I see nothing is actually added - guess it was too difficult to pose or animate

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Downside to multi-month gaps between release, "...who the fuck are these people?". Takes way too long for the rust to break off and the memories to resurface when you've had 100 other narratives flowing through your head over the last few months... games with casts larger than 10 people really need character pages, doesn't have to be much, but just a quick summary of their connection to the MC and the story are all one needs to mentally gear up for jumping back in part way through a story.

Reactions: MrBenny

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
how tf did I miss this game with preggo? looks like a banger. EDIT damn we cant change the MC name but set relationships? man what a bummer

Last edited:
Reactions: raj333

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi... I compiled together a few mods and a minor visual change that presents some different features and change, that compliments this title's play style.
Also included is a mod that can be used as a work around for the lack of a functioning (updated) walk through mod (Universal Choice Descriptor Mod).

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content. (Viewable using the Theme Default choice in the preferences)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. Can be used to validate path requirements.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen any data behind the story choices that offer points and other game info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info...as well this mod works along side the KoGa3 WT mod (presently an updated patch has been released for his mod...sept 11/24).)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (the mod settings are located in the game's preferences section).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation should not need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)…this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

*(Sept 10) Sorry, my originally post...I attached the wrong mod file....it's now been corrected.

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The scene with Sofia was great. Although I expected at least some scene in werewolf form, but alas there was nothing like that, and that would be cool. Well, in general I expected that there would be more H-scenes, I understand that this is not justified by anything, but somehow this time there was a lot of plot and completely ordinary H-scenes (which was strange to see from this developer).

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes