dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm, I legitimately don't know. I suppose I can make a dialogue option that would allow you to skip such scenes, but I do not intend to remove such content. Part of the reason that the girls will even entertain the idea of getting with the player at all, is the fact that they are also close with each other. So yeah, I think I can consider having the ability to make a choice of partaking or skipping it. But the implication of them being VERY close together would still be there, if you were to go the route of having multiple partners. I wouldn't make it a variable with multiple changes down the road.
Unfortunate. I appreciate the replies though.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
"...I did not have sexual relations with that woman." hehehe... Second biggest lie ever told. I can't believe you tossed that ref in there. What a flashback!!! :LOL::rolleyes:

Reactions: Dragon59

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Those of you who have followed since the beginning know that I take all respectable feedback seriously, and I absolutely am considering every word that each of you are saying. This should be indicated by the fact that I had a patch available to at least mostly avoid the content within minutes of the initial complaint.

Since the entire scene is unimportant in terms of the overarching story, I do not have any qualms about making changes to help those who find it to be out of line. I absolutely see where you're coming from. Please understand that assuming I make changes, which I almost certainly will, it won't be instant. I will need a few days to rework how the scene flows, rather than just put a bandaid on it (Like I've already done).

I do appreciate your feedback, and it IS being considered for my path forward!

Edit: Also, just so those who care are aware, the short term patch has been implemented into the primary build, and is being uploaded to all the mirrors right now.
For the record, I have no problem with the scene and wouldn't classify it as rape, because...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, for those that have issue with it, you might want to...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Between Two Worlds [Chapter 1-4.2] [Drooskati] [OS@1.24GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original Size: 1.24GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 541MB

PC (Windows) = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
@Drooskati for what it's worth (since I was the first person to bring this up) I like the proposed solution of having the characters talk about it ahead of time OOC. Also, I hope people who are talking about ditching the game over this will reconsider, I think it's a miscommunication problem and B2W is otherwise turning out to be a really exceptional game.

Reactions: Drooskati

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Drooskati. Great update, thanks!

However, I don't think this means what you think it means:

Also lolz at the little references you included, like zombieland, Ylvis, etc. Gave me a good chuckle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
One of the girls has her "game world" characters force herself on the MC. You as the player get the opportunity to end it, and lecture the girl in question about consent, or you can continue and enjoy the sex scene. The entire thing takes place in the game world, with their game world characters. In terms of story, no one is getting raped.
Wait, that's all? I thought it was some cuck shit where a li get raped by a creature or some shit.:FacePalm:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, I liked the update. No complaints about anything. Though didn't get much time with the girls in the real world, as most of this update was all the D&D game. Which isn't all bad, was just hoping for some regular time as well. Hopefully next update we get more time with everyone outside of the game (well, also saving Tosca!).

But overall still loving the game. Thanks Drooskati for all your work, and looking forward to what comes next. ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Those of you who have followed since the beginning know that I take all respectable feedback seriously, and I absolutely am considering every word that each of you are saying. This should be indicated by the fact that I had a patch available to at least mostly avoid the content within minutes of the initial complaint.

Since the entire scene is unimportant in terms of the overarching story, I do not have any qualms about making changes to help those who find it to be out of line. I absolutely see where you're coming from. Please understand that assuming I make changes, which I almost certainly will, it won't be instant. I will need a few days to rework how the scene flows, rather than just put a bandaid on it (Like I've already done).

I do appreciate your feedback, and it IS being considered for my path forward!

Edit: Also, just so those who care are aware, the short term patch has been implemented into the primary build, and is being uploaded to all the mirrors right now.
I appreciate you looking at this, Drooskati. And I'm glad you'll take the necessary time to work out the best fix.

While we're at it, there's one other aspect of the incident I wanted to mention that has less to do with the R word and more to do with roleplaying games in general.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm hoping to implement a gallery system with C5, with selections of both the best stills as well as animations. In addition, eventually I'd like to do a sort of Chapter Select screen.
Not if I beat you to it!

Bah, who am I kidding? I'll have to get actually beat to make me do it.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm honestly ambivalent on the whole Kaylee/MC thing.... I ran through both routes and decided, in the end, MY version of MC would be perfectly fine in going along with hot girl messing around, but that's my own personal preference. To be fair, I would regard it differently if it were someone I didn't find attractive which, I suppose, says something bad about me. Anyway, I'm glad there was the option to discuss consent if you chose that route. I can see a roleplaying newbie kind of getting carried away.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
He gets to take control and then cum in her
Except...he didn't just like he didn't get raped the mc is sitting at the table playing the game like everyone else. At first I didn't like it then I remembered what they were doing because I got so into the story I actually forgot.
On a side note will Oscar allow our rpg character to bang Grummin?

Reactions: Grelk
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes