ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
Hi, great game so far but having issues with a crash during game. First night with Hanna in lake house. Causes CTD near end of scene. Looked at game files and guessing it is an issue with an issue with a video file. in the 3.05b range. Just a WAG, sending save file.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hi, great game so far but having issues with a crash during game. First night with Hanna in lake house. Causes CTD near end of scene. Looked at game files and guessing it is an issue with an issue with a video file. in the 3.05b range. Just a WAG, sending save file.
Fixed this in Discord. He was using the 32bit executable, which I normally delete before uploading the files. His Windows didn't like it.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
For those who care/are interested, I've deployed version 4.2 on all platforms and mirrors. I've been able to incorporate a story friendly way of letting the player know what is coming, and allow you to choose how it goes from there. The original content has not been altered in any form, you just now get a proper choice of how to proceed with it. See spoiler below to see the change that was made:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is looking great in there. They make their own stories and it is only fitting they discuss it as they are all gonna immagine it, like choosing what episode the room watches once you are the one throwing the dice.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
One of the girls has her "game world" characters force herself on the MC. You as the player get the opportunity to end it, and lecture the girl in question about consent, or you can continue and enjoy the sex scene. The entire thing takes place in the game world, with their game world characters. In terms of story, no one is getting raped.

The problem to me isn't the "rape" aspect especially since you've got the opportunity to avoid it. I see it as a logic flaw in the game. I really don't see Kaylee, painfully shy, sitting at a table with her older sister look across the table at her crush who is sitting next to his girlfriend saying "I use my mind control powers on MC and take his dick out and stroke it hard, climb up and ram his throbbing member into my sopping pussy and ride him like a rented pony until he shoots massive amounts of cum in my pussy" - or words to that effect. What took place is TOTALLY out of character for her. I realize we're supposed to be caught up in the fantasy of the game, but in reality they're still sitting around a table together looking at each other in real life. If nothing else I think Skylar would have popped up with "Kaylee!! What the Fuck?!?!" or something like that if her little sister did something like that. Conversely, if Oscar took over control of her character and had her character do that for the plot, I see her running out of the room crying in embarrassment. Oscar is probably the nicest and most caring person there :LOL:, I don't see him doing that anyway.

That sequence felt very forced and rushed like you felt an obligation to have a sex scene in the update with someone other than Hannah. It just doesn't match the flow of the story and the personalities involved to me.

Just my take on the issue and how it struck me.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
The problem to me isn't the "rape" aspect especially since you've got the opportunity to avoid it. I see it as a logic flaw in the game. I really don't see Kaylee, painfully shy, sitting at a table with her older sister look across the table at her crush who is sitting next to his girlfriend saying "I use my mind control powers on MC and take his dick out and stroke it hard, climb up and ram his throbbing member into my sopping pussy and ride him like a rented pony until he shoots massive amounts of cum in my pussy" - or words to that effect. What took place is TOTALLY out of character for her. I realize we're supposed to be caught up in the fantasy of the game, but in reality they're still sitting around a table together looking at each other in real life. If nothing else I think Skylar would have popped up with "Kaylee!! What the Fuck?!?!" or something like that if her little sister did something like that. Conversely, if Oscar took over control of her character and had her character do that for the plot, I see her running out of the room crying in embarrassment. Oscar is probably the nicest and most caring person there :LOL:, I don't see him doing that anyway.

That sequence felt very forced and rushed like you felt an obligation to have a sex scene in the update with someone other than Hannah. It just doesn't match the flow of the story and the personalities involved to me.

Just my take on the issue and how it struck me.
Unfortunately, and this is partially my fault for the names (I came up with them at different times, and not thinking about the crossover potential), but you're thinking of Bailey (Hannah's sister). Bailey is the one who would be shy. Kaylee has been established as being a bit of a rebel in a house with overbearing parents who tried to "protect her" from the evils of the world. Skylar is well aware of Kaylees not so secret adult/kinkier side, so the behavior would not surprise her. In fact, it is Skylar who assauges the concern(s) about Kaylee potentially not fitting in with their adult gaming sessions, a couple times.

Kaylee acting like that is entirely in her character while amongst those she feels she can trust.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Except...he didn't just like he didn't get raped the mc is sitting at the table playing the game like everyone else. At first I didn't like it then I remembered what they were doing because I got so into the story I actually forgot.
On a side note will Oscar allow our rpg character to bang Grummin?
so what?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Unfortunately, and this is partially my fault for the names (I came up with them at different times, and not thinking about the crossover potential), but you're thinking of Bailey (Hannah's sister). Bailey is the one who would be shy. Kaylee has been established as being a bit of a rebel in a house with overbearing parents who tried to "protect her" from the evils of the world. Skylar is well aware of Kaylees not so secret adult/kinkier side, so the behavior would not surprise her. In fact, it is Skylar who assauges the concern(s) about Kaylee potentially not fitting in with their adult gaming sessions, a couple times.

Kaylee acting like that is entirely in her character while amongst those she feels she can trust.
They're your characters, so you obviously know them best :LOL: but there are a couple of things that make her jumping straight on his dick still a little awkward to me...

She is embarrassed by Skylar telling people she plays adult content games, like she's not comfortable with them knowing
Screenshot (155).png

and the fact that the game scene starts by describing her as "quiet" - not exactly the expectation of public sex talk

Screenshot (154).png

Even with what you said, it still feels awkward timing to me.

Like I said, just how it hit me at the time.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, seriously loving everything about this game so far. The story is great, the animations are as well and there is a diverse group of characters. Although they may not be the typical supermodel type they're still very cute/hot depending on the character. I'm sure there will be detracters there always seems to be, but seriously worth the time to check it out. Well done in all areas. Looking forward to more of this story.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
For those who care/are interested, I've deployed version 4.2 on all platforms and mirrors. I've been able to incorporate a story friendly way of letting the player know what is coming, and allow you to choose how it goes from there. The original content has not been altered in any form, you just now get a proper choice of how to proceed with it. See spoiler below to see the change that was made:

That's great!

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In a board game fantasy, everyone is immagining whatever it is they understand from others talking to them.
This all is in your heads.

Reactions: punisher2099

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm loving the story so far, I just wish it had a walkthrough or that it was a little bit easier? clearer? to know what each choice means or could mean.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I'm loving the story so far, I just wish it had a walkthrough or that it was a little bit easier? clearer? to know what each choice means or could mean.
I assume someone will beat me to it unofficially, but I haven't done one yet because as of now, the choices have not had an impact to the longer term story. That is changing however. As such, I intend to include a toggle that will add hints for what impactful choices will do. I will TRY to get it in for C5, but certainly no later than C6.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I assume someone will beat me to it unofficially, but I haven't done one yet because as of now, the choices have not had an impact to the longer term story. That is changing however. As such, I intend to include a toggle that will add hints for what impactful choices will do. I will TRY to get it in for C5, but certainly no later than C6.
that is awesome, I like looking at code so I did it in this game as well but I decided not to risk guessing what each variable actually means cause each programer makes their own, like I assume "co" means corruption and "su" means submission but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, either way to help with someone making a walkthrough it would be nice having a notation/observation like #this means this, so the pearson wouldn't have to guess.

As I said though, I'm loving the story so far, I really like when this games are more than a quick fap.

edit: I looked only at chapter one though so I wouldn't spoil myself, if you added observations later than what I said is stupid.
edit 2 : Wealp, was enjoying it until the hot tub scene where the MC is hypocritical in one of the choices, I mean at least he is aware, but it isn't for me, either way still love that it is a more story focused game and hope all the best.

Last edited:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
that is awesome, I like looking at code so I did it in this game as well but I decided not to risk guessing what each variable actually means cause each programer makes their own, like I assume "co" means corruption and "su" means submission but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, either way to help with someone making a walkthrough it would be nice having a notation/observation like #this means this, so the pearson wouldn't have to guess.
co and su are relics of the original plans. They still exist in the code because of the old adage "If it's not broken, don't fix it". I'd rather leave them there than risk breaking anything. They no longer have any impact on how the game plays. What will matter moving forward will be 4 new variables. Certain choices will add to them. Later, certain options will be available based on those values. If you've made significantly more "good" choices than "evil" ones, then later choices will have different options, and vice versa.

And that is on the story side. On the interpersonal relationships, those will have their own choices but more of black and white kind of things. For example, at the end of C3, the player is given a choice of how to respond to something Hannah suggests. This is the FIRST opportunity to either go down that path, or deny that path. There will be a SECOND opportunity to either validate that choice, or decide to head the other way, in C5. It'll be a kind of "Are you sure about this?" kind of thing. In addition, each girl will get their own effectively yes or no options, so you can pick and choose which girls you'll be active with, or if you want to JUST stay with Hannah alone (Which, obviously, will significantly reduce the adult content heh).

But those kinds of decisions will be well telegraphed. You'll know what you're getting into when you do those kinds of choices.

BadQuark

Dec 19, 2019
Really neat game with a cool concept, looking forward to see how it all goes!

That said I do find it funny how the MC's character in the RPG is presented as this huge womaniser but so far all the women have basically thrown themselves at him and he's had to put in zero effort to sleep with them. Seems more like the luckiest guy ever than a womaniser but hey, whose complaining.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes