altmas66

May 4, 2020
Hello all! what is the meaning of these abbreviations? If anyone knos please!! Thanks

default hsh = 0
default hsu = 0
default hco = 0
default elo = 0
default edo = 0
default esh = 0
default sco = 0
default ssh = 0
default mcp = 0
default mcc = 0
default embro = 0

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Does this game have a harem path? Because I see Hannah wants to hook up her boyfriend with her sister or what i think it is .

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hello all! what is the meaning of these abbreviations? If anyone knos please!! Thanks

default hsh = 0
default hsu = 0
default hco = 0
default elo = 0
default edo = 0
default esh = 0
default sco = 0
default ssh = 0
default mcp = 0
default mcc = 0
default embro = 0
They are relics of my original plan, which have been abandoned. The only exception is embro, which is used in C1 to get different dialogue with Emily, depending on how you chose to handle Eric's little crush.

Does this game have a harem path? Because I see Hannah wants to hook up her boyfriend with her sister or what i think it is .
I have updated the tags on the main page. Yes, building your harem will be an option in the game. The first option for it to start is near the end of Chapter 3. This will be optional of course, though I highly recommend that it be taken. Not taking it won't impact the primary story, but you will lose significant amounts of future content without it, and I don't mean JUST with sex related things. I intend to write plenty of dialogue that depends on the harem to exist in order to show up.

Just a reminder, the primary focus for Between Two Worlds isn't getting the girls. There's an actual story here. Yes, getting the girls is fun :) But it's not the goal. My intent so far has been building the worlds, slowly working into the story, and making believable relationships. That will soon be reversing, as the story starts to take over and the relationships have become established where they will be through the end.

Edit: Just want to clarify one thing. The "harem" will consist of Hannah, Emily, and Skylar. Any other activities outside of those three are not considered to be part of the harem, and should be viewed as either one time occurences, or unlikely to happen more than once or twice.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just a reminder, the primary focus for Between Two Worlds isn't getting the girls
What??? Blasphemy! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I came across this game recently and just finished part 4. Wonderful game.

Drooskati you've done a wonderful job with both the graphics and the animations. Both are top-notch. I especially loved the door animation scene. Things like this really bring the story to life.

This will be another game I play more for the story and the interactions between (ALL) the characters than the girls and sex. Keep up the good work.

*looks at the first post again* Hmmm, updated very recently... So. When's the next update? :ROFLMAO:

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: Drooskati

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
What??? Blasphemy! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I came across this game recently and just finished part 4. Wonderful game.

Drooskati you've done a wonderful job with both the graphics and the animations. Both are top-notch. I especially loved the door animation scene. Things like this really bring the story to life.

This will be another game I play more for the story and the interactions between (ALL) the characters than the girls and sex. Keep up the good work.

*looks at the first post again* Hmmm, updated very recently... So. When's the next update? :ROFLMAO:

:cool: Eric Grey
I appreciate this, more than you know. Since BTW is the first time I've ever done anything even remotely like this, the feedback is truly helpful. Hell, if you look at Chapter 1, compared to 3 and 4, I'm sure you'll notice the improvements I've made along the way, just learning new stuff, new techniques.

As for Chapter 5, I've set a hard target of August 15th since I'm planning to release on Steam. That is the date I've put on the Steam page. But I'm really trying to beat that by at least a few weeks. My TRUE goal is to have it in the hands of my beta testers within 10 weeks, have it to my patrons near the end of July, and then on Steam by August 2nd.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I hope the number of game scenes is less than the recent updates because it has become a bit boring and in return it would be better to increase the number of main story scenes and girls scenes.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
The game stands out because of the writing quality, interesting characters and uniqueness of the setting, all very well illustrated with increasingly better renders and animations.
Throwing that away and make it just like any other average AVN? No thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
when the next update will be available?
So, this is a tricky answer. OFFICIALLY, the next "public" release will be on Steam, with an ETA of August 15th. I'm actually aiming for it to be August 2nd (about 10 weeks from now). I work alone, and each of my updates push nearly 2 hours of content. Comparatively, it's a pretty short dev cycle!

That being said, with the Steam release, I will delay my voluntary release to F95 by at least 30-45 days. Granted, it's almost certain that someone will upload it before then, but that will no longer be something I want to worry about. If it happens, it happens.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
steam.jpg
God I'm fucking hate this picture. It's coming while hitting the Steam button in this game, always the same as a German you won't get the good stuff on Steam.
Not sure what deal our government does have with Steam, but it's really embarassing. They treat adult people like little children who needs protection from the big bad Internet.

Reactions: matschbirne

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
So, that begs the question, why did I do with Kaylee? Because I don't consider Kaylee to be a "core girl". She's the definition of a side girl, so she doesn't get the same treatment. Hannah, Emily, and Skylar are the "core girls", and interactions will focus on them.
While I love this game and really like the main characters, hearing that Kaylee is only a side girl fills me with great sadness as she has quickly become my favourite. I care more about relationship building than lewd scenes, so I hope her being a member of the party means she'll still have a large role to play in the story.

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 1834081
God I'm fucking hate this picture. It's coming while hitting the Steam button in this game, always the same as a German you won't get the good stuff on Steam.
Not sure what deal our government does have with Steam, but it's really embarassing. They treat adult people like little children who needs protection from the big bad Internet.
It's on if you can buy there.

Reactions: Topper69
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes