Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
The link to download the linux version through anonfile is down
I'll replace it later for you, but until then, I highly recommend using my servers. They are the "DROOSKATI" ones. I personally own and control the hardware, and the speeds are better than any of the free ones will do.

Here's the link for you so you don't have to go back to the first page:

Enjoy :)

coffee89

Jul 20, 2021
Some of the dialogue around this point in the game(screenshot in spoiler) doesn't make sense if you didn't go to Kisa’s place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. Excellent execution and sound writing. Really enjoyable to play. Interesting tease at the end. Looking forward to the next update and where you take both the main story and the tabletop game. Thanks for your hard work.

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
i found this game cause of steam discovery and i know its not out yet but when it is will it be like other games where its season one

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
i found this game cause of steam discovery and i know its not out yet but when it is will it be like other games where its season one
It's not currently planned as such. I'm currently planning for it to have 12 chapters in total, and within those 12 chapters will be the complete story.

The story DOES have plenty of room for growth, if the demand is there for it upon completion. But as of right now, it's a standalone game which will have 20-25 hours of content upon completion.

OGSage

Jul 1, 2020
It's not currently planned as such. I'm currently planning for it to have 12 chapters in total, and within those 12 chapters will be the complete story.

The story DOES have plenty of room for growth, if the demand is there for it upon completion. But as of right now, it's a standalone game which will have 20-25 hours of content upon completion.
thanks for the reply and i cant wait to get it on steam

Reactions: Drooskati

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
While I love this game and really like the main characters, hearing that Kaylee is only a side girl fills me with great sadness as she has quickly become my favourite. I care more about relationship building than lewd scenes, so I hope her being a member of the party means she'll still have a large role to play in the story.
I have to agree with this, Kaylee and her sister (Skylar I think?) are definite sweethearts. Emily is not really my sort of girl, a bit too abrasive, but I understand you can't always get it all your own way. Excellent game, look forward to seeing more in the future.

Reactions: HogRocket

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I've spent the past several hours working on this. Chapter 5 has a shower scene, and as with everything else in the game, I want it to look GOOD. I think I'm almost there. I actually found an appropriate hair asset for her to use in the shower, so that her normal buns won't be there, and the water itself is looking quite good. This image is NOT a render that will appear in game. It's purely the view + pose I'm working with while refining the environment and look :)

Hannah Shower test.png

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Adding my voice to those disappointed that Kaylee is not a core girl because she is for me the best of them all. Both her personality and her appearance. I adore her and hope that even not being a core girl she has a good presence in the story (and some more lewd scenes, please :love:. Her taking a facial over that cute face would be a delight.)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've spent the past several hours working on this. Chapter 5 has a shower scene, and as with everything else in the game, I want it to look GOOD. I think I'm almost there. I actually found an appropriate hair asset for her to use in the shower, so that her normal buns won't be there, and the water itself is looking quite good. This image is NOT a render that will appear in game. It's purely the view + pose I'm working with while refining the environment and look :)

I can only speak for my self when I say that I wouldn't mind if this render was in the game as well as whatever you have planned. It's not like you can have too much Hannah:love:

Reactions: R P and Vleder

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Well swiggity swiddies, I'm coming for dem tiddies :whistle: Sure am hankering for Hannah's hooters!

Hair looks nice too, I guess :LOL: Thanks for the preview!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
View attachment 1611957
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1634778_between_two_worlds.gif
View attachment 1611962
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1634783_between_two_worlds_alt.gif
View attachment 1863251
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1886280_between_two_worlds_hannah2.gif
View attachment 1863250
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1886279_between_two_worlds_bailey1.gif
Two new sigs:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1886280_between_two_worlds_hannah2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1886279_between_two_worlds_bailey1.gif

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021

I just have to say how impressed I am with the water in this render. The vast majority of AVN's I've played have had very poor (at best, generally terrible) looking water in their shower scenes & this makes such a nice change. Props for the effort you have put in here, it's really paid off! (y)

And as someone else has stated, I really wouldn't mind this render appearing in game either. :love:

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes