grohotor

May 15, 2020
Drooskati I really think you should make some big changes to Kaylee's face, continuity be damned. Theres the most obvious weirdly shaped nose but honestly the whole thing is kinda fucked up. Id start from scratch. As long as you keep the same texture the change shouldn't be too distracting.
screenshot0001.png

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Drooskati I really think you should make some big changes to Kaylee's face, continuity be damned. Theres the most obvious weirdly shaped nose but honestly the whole thing is kinda fucked up. Id start from scratch. As long as you keep the same texture the change shouldn't be too distracting.
View attachment 1799645
Not everyone should be super model quality :p

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Not everyone should be super model quality :p
I don't think its a matter of being a super model or anything. her forehead, bridge of the nose/eyes and mouth are not aligned. a side view of her and any other character in your game makes it clear.
i don't want to harp on it so i'l just drop it.

werag17897

Feb 2, 2020
Haven't played the game, but the plot reminds me of The Longest Journey, so will have to give it a go now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For those who care/are interested, I've deployed version 4.2 on all platforms and mirrors. I've been able to incorporate a story friendly way of letting the player know what is coming, and allow you to choose how it goes from there. The original content has not been altered in any form, you just now get a proper choice of how to proceed with it. See spoiler below to see the change that was made:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, Drooskati, I think this is a substantial improvement. Kaylee's actions are still sudden (particularly for a roleplaying newbie), but I don't think it's too unreasonable based on what little we've seen of her previously. I appreciate you making the change and I'm eager to see Chapter 5.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't understand what point you want to make
If the mc has sex with the other LIs it should be with their "real selves" first and not their "role playing characters" but its the devs story they can do what they want.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Um...why? Completely logical for them to interact in the safety of the game first and real world maybe later.
Will it result in the mc fucking them in their real world? or will we, the players, have to still build those relationships outside the role playing game to get to that point? I suppose it could be something unexpected like that magic/cursed book makes their role playing real or something.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Wtf. So wait you expect in game stuff to affect their real world willingness to fuck mc? Lol. "Hey, I saved your character in game last night so you owe me some sex!"

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Exactly. Which is why obviously some relationship building would have to go on in the real world too.
Which should IMO culminate in whoever's first time be in the real world before anything they do in the role playing game otherwise the anticipation for it is lost because technically we've already seen them fuck. I'd personally be fine with the mc fucking random npcs during their roleplay though Hannah's character is fair game.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
So, just to chime in on this. While, imo, it would be entirely feasible for the friends to get it on in the "game world" without ever doing it together "IRL", I've avoided this entirely for one primary reason. Since I'm visually depicting their game world, creating the sex scenes with their game world characters interacting like that would lessen the impact of the event when/if it happens in "reality". With the time I spend on writing the scenes, and animating certain activities, I'd rather it have a better impact. Especially since by the time it happens with the main girls, you are likely engaged with the game and characters, and hopefully it'll have meaning.

It's the same reason that I didn't give a single "lewd" preview of Emily or Skylar until after Chapter 3 was released. Because they hadn't properly shown the goodies until C3, giving such images seemed wrong.

So, that begs the question, why did I do with Kaylee? Because I don't consider Kaylee to be a "core girl". She's the definition of a side girl, so she doesn't get the same treatment. Hannah, Emily, and Skylar are the "core girls", and interactions will focus on them.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Really promising story and a unique premise. Hannah is just great, animations beautiful and interesting to see how the adventure goes and what exactly will cross over from the fantasy land. Absolutely stellar job for a first game(?). Suddenly there are many devs that really push the envelope of AVN's. Great, imaginative worlds/plots with good character writing. GJ.

I also appreciated the chance to say no to the RP scene with Kaylee – loss of control is just not for me. Tried it, since well, lewd, but just wasn't for me. Could've perhaps been better (for me) framed as a "consensual" mind-bending training session that gets completely out of hand. But declining cordially was good too.

Def gonna follow closely and see about supporting later. Too many Patreons atm.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes