Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Doing a new cosplay series of promo renders over on and . The girls have adopted a cosplay theme, and I decided to make this one public. Maybe consider tossing the game a little support? :)

Skylar Tifa 4K.png

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Happy Anniversary!

One year ago, I released Between Two Worlds into the wild. I was nervous. I was anxious. I was absolutely terrified. I had never done anything like this before. No 3DCG. No writing. No animation. Limited coding 20 years ago. But like so many, during the pandemic I wanted to try something new and expand my horizons. So I did.

In September 2020, I downloaded and installed Daz3D and Ren'Py for the first time. I played around with the included assets, spending countless hours trying to figure out how they worked. I met some amazing people. People like Killer7 (Dev of My New Family), Rec (Dev of Bad Memories), SomeGuyWithNoImagination (Who still has no imagination), and so many others. They were all instrumental in my learning process. Between them and way too many hours on Youtube, I slowly started figuring it out.

9 months later, Between Two Worlds became a reality. Even though I was so concerned, it actually ended up being received incredibly well. Feedback was great, reviews were great. My fear and anxiety almost immediately turned into confidence and satisfaction. For the first time, I was actually happy and doing something I truly enjoyed doing. I'd found the niche I'd been seeking for so long.

Now here we are a year later. I'm getting ready to release the game once again, but this time onto Steam. The largest gaming platform on Earth. And just like before, I find myself growing nervous. Anxious. Scared. But thanks to the support and encouragement from all of you, I know that I'll get through it with another success story.

Thank you all so much for joining me on this incredible journey. I've learned so much during this process. I've met amazing people, made incredible new friends, and explored so many new possibilities. I wouldn't be where I am now without all of you.

Thank you! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work on Chapter 5 so you all don't burn me at the stake!

1yearspecial1080.png

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Happy Anniversary!

One year ago, I released Between Two Worlds into the wild. I was nervous. I was anxious. I was absolutely terrified. I had never done anything like this before. No 3DCG. No writing. No animation. Limited coding 20 years ago. But like so many, during the pandemic I wanted to try something new and expand my horizons. So I did.

In September 2020, I downloaded and installed Daz3D and Ren'Py for the first time. I played around with the included assets, spending countless hours trying to figure out how they worked. I met some amazing people. People like Killer7 (Dev of My New Family), Rec (Dev of Bad Memories), SomeGuyWithNoImagination (Who still has no imagination), and so many others. They were all instrumental in my learning process. Between them and way too many hours on Youtube, I slowly started figuring it out.

9 months later, Between Two Worlds became a reality. Even though I was so concerned, it actually ended up being received incredibly well. Feedback was great, reviews were great. My fear and anxiety almost immediately turned into confidence and satisfaction. For the first time, I was actually happy and doing something I truly enjoyed doing. I'd found the niche I'd been seeking for so long.

Now here we are a year later. I'm getting ready to release the game once again, but this time onto Steam. The largest gaming platform on Earth. And just like before, I find myself growing nervous. Anxious. Scared. But thanks to the support and encouragement from all of you, I know that I'll get through it with another success story.

Thank you all so much for joining me on this incredible journey. I've learned so much during this process. I've met amazing people, made incredible new friends, and explored so many new possibilities. I wouldn't be where I am now without all of you.

Thank you! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work on Chapter 5 so you all don't burn me at the stake!

View attachment 1893192
You left out your insane work ethic. I check your trello board every Sunday evening like counting the days until Christmas. The game is great and a lot of fun and I have complete faith it will see a completion tag.

Congrats on the Anniversary and thank you for all of your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Happy Anniversary!

View attachment 1893192
HOW DARE YOU TAKE TIME AWAY??? You're a dev now, you no longer need breaks or sleep! It's permanent crunchtime for you!

BACK to coding and rendering damn it!!! :)

My terrible jokes apart, the game's enjoyable and shows promises.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Happy Anniversary!

View attachment 1893192
WOW! It doesn't seem like it's been that long! Congratulations! looking forward to everything coming from you (except the end of BTW :eek: :ROFLMAO: )

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
thx ,I can't wait to buy it on steam:love:,to support the developer ;):cool:
Thank you <3 I'm actually ahead of schedule right now! It's looking like the release will be a week or so ahead of my planned date! And it's going to be one hell of an update. Longest chapter by a long shot, with a lot of stuff going on, both in terms of handholding and primary story advancement.

Edit: This is probably a good time to remind everyone here that I won't be doing an F95 release of C5+. I fully accept that it will eventually make it here anyway, and I'm obviously not going to try to fight it. But I've now been working on this by myself for a year and a half, with about $5,000 invested. It's time for me to start making that back. I know most of you will understand. I know some of you will hate me for it. But that's how it is. I love making BTW, but at the end of the day, I have bills to pay just like everyone else :)

I'll remain active here of course! I really enjoy interacting with all of you. I hope if you enjoy the game, you'll support me and my work. The Steam price will be $11.99, but will have a launch discount at $9.99. Also, any Patrons who have contributed the purchase price or higher will also get a key.

Last edited:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you <3 I'm actually ahead of schedule right now! It's looking like the release will be a week or so ahead of my planned date! And it's going to be one hell of an update. Longest chapter by a long shot, with a lot of stuff going on, both in terms of handholding and primary story advancement.

Edit: This is probably a good time to remind everyone here that I won't be doing an F95 release of C5+. I fully accept that it will eventually make it here anyway, and I'm obviously not going to try to fight it. But I've now been working on this by myself for a year and a half, with about $5,000 invested. It's time for me to start making that back. I know most of you will understand. I know some of you will hate me for it. But that's how it is. I love making BTW, but at the end of the day, I have bills to pay just like everyone else :)

I'll remain active here of course! I really enjoy interacting with all of you. I hope if you enjoy the game, you'll support me and my work. The Steam price will be $11.99, but will have a launch discount at $9.99. Also, any Patrons who have contributed the purchase price or higher will also get a key.
I am doing my best to support the developers, in view of my situation not easy, by saying "thank you" it pleases the developer, but if I manage to support them even better.
"sorry translation done with Deepl":rolleyes:

R P

Jan 16, 2021
You know, been lurking on this thread for a while now, just watching the interactions and all that, and at this point I'm pretty sure Drooskati is the best damn dev on F95, at least in terms of just being a super-nice, super-helpful, just all-around super-swell dude :D

And that's saying something too, since there a few particularly solid devs around here. But Drooskati... he's just on a whole other level. I think this fucker might even be an awesome guy on just a plain-old normie, non-sexual-deviant-basement-dweller scale :oops:

I mean... what the hell are you even doing here, man??? We are TOTALLY not worthy :poop: It's like seeing Mr. Rogers wandering around Burning Man with all the stoners and drug fiends, just being wonderful and kind to every deadbeat and lowlife he meets, it makes no fucking sense :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drooskati

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I use a different browser.. and it goes to an unlogged on version of STEAM for me instead of where I have all my stuff. What's the actual name of the game on STEAM so I can type it in on my logged in account? Not planning on Patreoning this game atm.. kinda got to many I support as it is.. but have no problem wish listing.. and then
buying the game since it's a one shot.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I use a different browser.. and it goes to an unlogged on version of STEAM for me instead of where I have all my stuff. What's the actual name of the game on STEAM so I can type it in on my logged in account? Not planning on Patreoning this game atm.. kinda got to many I support as it is.. but have no problem wish listing.. and then
Between Two Worlds.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019

Now following on Steam.. and on wishlist.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
how much content is there at this point?
worth playing or should i wait for the next update?
I'd say it has plenty of content to sink your teeth into already so I'd jump in today. That said the next update also isn't too far away now either.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017

Thanks for this warning. If Steam would still can accept my Mastercard, I think 12 bucks is too much for a VN with renders made in DAZ. Killer7 asked for something like 5 dollars for MNM (I don't know really, being Russian I bought in Steam with roubles not dollars) and I bought it on the spot. But it was before February, 24th. Now I guess I can delete "Between two worlds" and wait for the next update no more. I agree with you, someone will post it here sooner or later but considering the frequency of the updates (your update plus time when it make it here) it will be too much time between updates to actually remember what the game is about.
Good luck with your game in Steam.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes