jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Want to provide me with a shot of caffeine each month to move production along? Well, good news! I've added a $1 tier with a limit of 30 people. That's 1 can of delicious Cherry Coke per day, per month.

So, feel free to feed my eventual diabetes!

I bought the Steam release and I will try to promote it there and one day when I can get my debt wrangled back into it's cave I will likely SubStar

But NEVER Patre:sick::poop:on

PEACE

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
this game is a masterpiece you could've mention with David Gemell, Robin Hobb, Terry Pratcher and Peter Rotfus when askied if you've read any good fantasy novels, but on the other hand the SHITASS CLIFHANGER makes it feel like watching the finale of GoT... you're enjoying the five chapters and you read" How about it MC? will you entertain us?" and you eagerly click to the next part, gettning the lotion and some tissues ready, only to be hit in the face with a "see you next chapter"... Emily was getting down and dirty.... I'll go sit in a corner and cry while listening to the new songs from the game, at least the tissues will be used.

Skylar& Hannah in those maid outfits... *chef's kiss*

Reactions: dmmt

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1660474479052.png

Yes, dear, I agree with the two a yu:
I would be so happy to welcome you into our happy throbbing cuddles and kisses family!
Now, if you would mind, come here and share in our love, our sweetheart baby girl!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Edit: Should also mention, new tags added this update are Anal Sex, Group Sex, and Lesbian.
with how the chapter ended.... teasing should be added to...

but frankly me and the squad, we're still waiting for that MILF tag...

excellent update anyways...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1983653

Yes, dear, I agree with the two a yu:
I would be so happy to welcome you into our happy throbbing cuddles and kisses family!
Now, if you would mind, come here and share in our love, our sweetheart baby girl!
Yeah no...
I find it kinda funny that if they play the game there are really attractive women, but outside u get Skylar or her sister, both which i find just plain unattractive, Emily would look nice with a different heircut tho.

I really would wish we could get one of these hotties as LI's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
, but outside u get Skylar or her sister, both which i find just plain unattractive,
there's Hannah's mom....
Emily would look nice with a different heircut tho.
Good [whichever time this reaches you] , The Inquisition decried your words heretical. You're scheduled for an exterminatus, Have a pleasant day.
I really would wish we could get one of these hotties as LI's
stable girl and divine Imogen yes... the other two is a hard pass

Reactions: Grizloy

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, I played Chapter 5, and overall I'd say it was extremely good. Lots of fun and sexy content, and even some intriguing hints about where things are heading. I'll put the more detailed thoughts in spoilers.
So nice job, I'm definitely looking forward to Chapter 6!

tl;dr Excellent lewd scenes, fun character bits and some nice groundwork for future plot developments, but Alorine's 'deal' could have used a little more work.

Jul 28, 2020
I absolutely LOVE story driven games and this one does not disappoint! The story so far is really awesome(I played D&D for over 20 years) but that is only one aspect where I feel the game is excellent. The renders are very good and the sex scenes are great too but the tension build up is great as well. You don't know for sure if the MC is going to be able to have sex with some, none or all of the girls at the point where I am(no spoilers please if you are further along than me) I think I know who the "good guys"vs the "bad guys" are but even that is up for debate at this point so yeah....Fantastic Game so far I will be reviewing this on Steam to help the Dev out and get some more attention to this fine game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder and _Daxx_

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
So I finally got around to playing Chapter 5 this weekend & I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My only criticism is that during the MC, Hannah & Skylar threesome, the MC didn't makeout with/kiss Sky on the lips. Not gonna lie, that did make me a little sad since it was quite a tender scene & feels like it would have fit perfectly. Considering everything else they did, & that Hannah got to makeout with her, it kinda felt like an oversight.

I do have one big question though, a question I believe we all deserve to know the answer to but I will put behind a spoiler for those that haven't played yet... Once we are in the fantasy world proper, will Kenny finally be able to get his talking dog?

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
My only criticism is that during the MC, Hannah & Skylar threesome, the MC didn't makeout with/kiss Sky on the lips. Not gonna lie, that did make me a little sad since it was quite a tender scene & feels like it would have fit perfectly. Considering everything else they did, & that Hannah got to makeout with her, it kinda felt like an oversight.
Agree, I was left waiting for that kiss. I would had been OK with it even if it was after the act, you know, just as a thank you for what just happened

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Agree, I was left waiting for that kiss. I would had been OK with it even if it was after the act, you know, just as a thank you for what just happened
Yeah, I get you. I mean at first I was expecting MC & Sky to kiss right after Hannah kissed her, then I was expecting MC to kiss her while Hannah went down on her, then I expected MC to kiss her when the three of them were in bed together, then even though I thought them kissing the next morning might have been a little weird since it was after the event, I was still expecting it since it hadn't happened yet, but it just never came.

I mean if I'm going to nitpick then...

Again, that's all just nitpicking. Still enjoyed the scene & overall really enjoyed the update, please don't think otherwise. I wouldn't be a Patron if I didn't enjoy the product.

Jul 28, 2020
It makes me happy to say that I am supporting this Dev(even if its only for a small amount for one or two months) so that they can keep on making this awesome game. Thank you Drooskati for putting in all the hard work to make this so enjoyable.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Ok this was a really good chapter. I can see how this is the first Steam release and also not the first "free Version.

But one last Question how long is the update circle normally since this was a pretty long Chapter for Adualt games. 4-6 Months?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
But one last Question how long is the update circle normally since this was a pretty long Chapter for Adualt games. 4-6 Months?
Chapter 4 came out in the beginning of May for the lower tiers. I think I remember Drooskati saying something about aiming at a 10 week hiatus between updates. I guess steam release took just a bit of extra time. I may be mistaken, though.

Reactions: bardock8114

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Ok this was a really good chapter. I can see how this is the first Steam release and also not the first "free Version.

C4 was released to Patrons in May. This was just shy of 3 months, and I'm trying to make it faster.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes