bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
C4 was released to Patrons in May. This was just shy of 3 months, and I'm trying to make it faster.
Thats really fast giving the length of each chapter Respect You are doing this quite efficient. Have you already an idea how many chapters there will be?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I am a supporter of Quality >> Speed
You can do both, if you find the right balance :)

Thats really fast giving the length of each chapter Respect You are doing this quite efficient. Have you already an idea how many chapters there will be?
I'm aiming for 12, though 10, 11, and 12 will each be quite large as the pathing diverges into the 4 planned endings.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
You can do both, if you find the right balance :)

I'm aiming for 12, though 10, 11, and 12 will each be quite large as the pathing diverges into the 4 planned endings.

Just keep doing what you have been doing please. Your story telling is outstanding, your animations are absolutely top shelf, and your models are to kill for.

I'd love to spend a weekend with Emily. Longer than that, and i fear she'd kill me.

Skylar and her lil sister? What I wouldn't give to corrupt those two!

Hannah and HER lil sister? What a mini-harem the two of them would make. Hannah, is like the dream g/f. Gorgeous, gamer, sexy as hell and twice as horny as she is sexy. Then to top it all off, she is an utterly unselfish lover. A man could not ask for more.

daryl921

Dec 5, 2018
Not sure if it was asked before but any chance of a gallery mode?It would be nice to be able to see the scenes whenever we want

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Not sure if it was asked before but any chance of a gallery mode?It would be nice to be able to see the scenes whenever we want
Right now, I am 100% certain of a Chapter Select system. Gallery system will LIKELY be done, but I cannot say it's 100% sure.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Ahh, one of my curious tier people have betrayed me! Dirty rotten leakers!

Just kidding. We all knew it was going to happen. I will get the Linux/Mac/Android versions mirrored and update those links for those of you who need those versions.

I hope you all enjoy C5 :)

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes