Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Look, to each their own. If you don't wanna play, that's fine, but...
You want to abandon possibly playing a game over one tag, that is "planned" but no there yet...
Without knowing the context, or whether the scene may be avoidable or not?
This. Especially since my "planned" tags have already been changed a handful of times as the story evolved. Though there's still a chance that Emily decides to do a little dommy mommy action on MC. I won't rule it out :D

I just want the update link guys
All links are updated and literally in the first post of the thread.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
So, as many of you know, when I first started working on Between Two Worlds, I was stupid new to this stuff. I had only the most basic idea of what I was doing. Now don't get me wrong. I still don't know wtf I'm doing. But at least I'm a little better at pretending I do. As such, while I'm working on C6, I'm also going back to C1 and redoing those renders. It's not going to be some big remake like I've seen from others. The core will remain the same. But I'm doing things like minor color correction, slight improvements to lighting, and fixing horrible posing when I see it. Before and After example attached (Left is original, right is new).

Hopefully, this will help people get through Chapter 1 a bit easier :)

btw-01-01-003.png btw-01-01-003.png

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
So, as many of you know... [...] Hopefully, this will help people get through Chapter 1 a bit easier :)
My experience and observation tells me there's a thin line between revising and overthinking. I'm not telling you it's a bad thing to subject your work to several revisions to make it true to your vision. Just don't let it become an obsession for improvement, hindering your development, like I've seen many times happening to others.
If anything, I have to say that your renders and posing were good from the start. I also acknowledge that you've made great improvements, both in the stills and in the videos. Because of that, I understand you can feel you want your whole product matching your new standards. Looking at your example and others I can remember, there's definitely room for improvement. Is it really that necessary? Only if it' somehow stopping you from moving forward.
Just felt like sharing some thoughts...

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like your story as long as the demon bitch can and will be beaten and does not start to fool around with your girl / possible girls as I believe there can be a harem.
Toying with NTR is going to backfire on you unless you can guarantee it can and will be avoided, to many start stories with this idea and find they are making people extremely nervous as NTR is probably the most hated of all the fetishes - Please don't play games with the readers

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This. Especially since my "planned" tags have already been changed a handful of times as the story evolved. Though there's still a chance that Emily decides to do a little dommy mommy action on MC. I won't rule it out :D

If you do bring in the dom act for Emily make sure it's either avoidable or the MC can say NO

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It is lesbian acts as part of group scenarios. You are a participant, but the girls also play together in those situations, not just with you.
Why is that necessary. most girls are not Bi - and the MC should not be subjected to it if he doesn't want it

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

im definitely of the opinion that every, or most, tags/fetishes should be optional. personally i dislike femdom, but ive gone with it for a few chars in other games because i really like the girl. though, i really hope that if there is femdom with Emily, that it is otption as she my fav behind the gf.

Reactions: BGRW2020
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes