Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I like your story as long as the demon bitch can and will be beaten and does not start to fool around with your girl / possible girls as I believe there can be a harem.
Toying with NTR is going to backfire on you unless you can guarantee it can and will be avoided, to many start stories with this idea and find they are making people extremely nervous as NTR is probably the most hated of all the fetishes - Please don't play games with the readers
What are you even talking about? Absolutely no one has mentioned NTR. No one has hinted at NTR. There is literally zero NTR. Your unreasonable fear/obsession of NTR is strange.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
What are you even talking about? Absolutely no one has mentioned NTR. No one has hinted at NTR. There is literally zero NTR. Your unreasonable fear/obsession of NTR is strange.
I dunno dude, there was that one trailer before the movie you watch with Hannah that was all about the NTR. Clearly you only put that in there as a hint as to what is going to happen with the girls in the future, totally not as a joke/for amusement at all :LOL: . I still feel that I have to say that I'm not at all serious here & only joking around, don't want anyone upset.

But in all seriousness I think he might be reading a bit much into the fact that Alorine has been able to influence the girls to be more sexually open or even control them to some minor degree (crotch flashing/sleepy time handy). I do feel that the paranoia is unwarranted in this situation though since the game &/or Dev have not given off any NTR vibes at all (at least none that I've picked up on).

I get that some other games/devs have used the whole sexual influence/mind control thing to bring about those sorts of situations before now & that Alorine has said that she will cause the MC to regret his actions if he tried to go against her, but I still see no indication that the game is going in that direction. Hell so far on the harem route it has been stated in multiple conversations how strong Hannah & MC's relationship is & how it is going to be something they're doing together with friends that they love & trust. I think great effort has been put in to make it very clear what type of game this is & the direction it is moving in on both the good & bad (power hungry) path. I don't see any need to worry about such big divisive tags being thrown in out of nowhere when they haven't been listed in the Devs planned tags or even hinted at in game.

I really don't think there has been any reason given to begin a discussion about it in this thread. Especially since it tends to derail things & leads to unassay arguments.

Jan 28, 2019
It's not necessary at all. The Dev has already stated that it can be totally avoided & you nor the MC will have to be "subjected" to it if you stay on the solo Hannah path & don't go in for the threesomes.
I think they want a harem path, or an ability to pursue all the girls, and are unhappy that the only hetero path is monogamy.

Personally, I don't understand why ANYONE would ever want a harem game where the girls just sit there and wait for MC's dick but won't touch each other, and I certainly don't understand the growing aversion to lesbianism. Do these guys want a power fantasy where they fuck all the girls, but have such fragile egos and are haunted by imagined shadows of NTR so much that the idea that two of the girls they're with also kissing each other is a perceived threat or something?

I see some people who freak out when two girls kiss, even in threesome scenes with MC fully involved, and they're ready to go full Duncan Idaho about it....

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think they want a harem path, or an ability to pursue all the girls, and are unhappy that the only hetero path is monogamy.

Personally, I don't understand why ANYONE would ever want a harem game where the girls just sit there and wait for MC's dick but won't touch each other, and I certainly don't understand the growing aversion to lesbianism. Do these guys want a power fantasy where they fuck all the girls, but have such fragile egos and are haunted by imagined shadows of NTR so much that the idea that two of the girls they're with also kissing each other is a perceived threat or something?

I see some people who freak out when two girls kiss, even in threesome scenes with MC fully involved, and they're ready to go full Duncan Idaho about it....
for me tbh lesbians do nothing for me however im not going to complain if the game isnt to my taste i will usually ask how its implemented to gauge if its something i would like or not

Jan 28, 2019
im definitely of the opinion that every, or most, tags/fetishes should be optional. personally i dislike femdom, but ive gone with it for a few chars in other games because i really like the girl. though, i really hope that if there is femdom with Emily, that it is otption as she my fav behind the gf.
I'm not a fan of femdom either, but there have been a few games I've played here where I got to the scene and thought "Is this what they mean by femdom? This isn't a big deal."

I think seeing femdom freaks many of us out because we expect the whole dialed-to-11 thing many visual novels do. So, full out humiliation, pegging, ball crushing level stuff. The real hard dom stuff. But in reality, even games with femdom tags, unless that's the focus of the game, they rarely go that far, and tend to stay in the "I can still enjoy this" range.

I don't see any characters having a real "hard dom" streak. The (planned an only potential femdom scene, open to change based on the devs whims) could be as simple as deciding it could be fun to let Emily have some control over, say, how you and another of the girls have sex while she watches.
Not only is the content likely to be avoidable, but even if not, these are all people who are genuine friends with each other, so I expect the femdom content to be in line with just how they choose to have fun once or a few times, and not a total power dynamic shift in their friendship and relationship.

Also, femdom might not even involve the MC, but could be girls with each other. That's usually lesdom, but I've seen the tags used interchangeably.

One thing I've learned is to be wary of tags, but not be too worried, if I'm otherwise interested in a game, until I see it in context. I mean... I don't like anal sex. I have a strong aversion to it. Not only is it in most every game, it's also almost never avoidable.
So, I shrug and play through the scene, and hope the next one is more my taste. If femdom comes into play, that doesn't mean it will define the character who takes on that role, or constitute the majority of the scenes. My kind suggestion would be, if the scene is unavoidable while on the path to pursue a certain character, and you decide it goes past your personal tastes, to play it like I play anal scenes: click through it, and when it's done, go back to the story, knowing most content is more your speed anyhow and it's unlikely this one scene will alter the remaining interactions between the MC and whoever it is.

Reactions: _Daxx_ and Vleder
Jan 28, 2019
for me tbh lesbians do nothing for me however im not going to complain if the game isnt to my taste i will usually ask how its implemented to gauge if its something i would like or not
perfectly understandable.
well, not perfectly lol. As I've already said, I struggle to see the fun in the harem if the girls aren't also with each other, but to each their own.

As I've said in other posts, I'm the same way with anal as a tag. Not my thing at all, but I won't let it stop me from enjoying a game I'm otherwise happy to play.

Reactions: _Daxx_ and Vleder

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021

I can kind of understand it to a much lesser degree. I have played some AVN's where the MC has felt more like a third wheel in a lesbian relationship & that he's just kind of there but not really in it you know. So I can understand people not really being into that sort of situation, I'm not really either. I can also understand that some people don't want to see lesbian scenes when the MC isn't there, even if they're part of the harem. I guess if the MC was there watching then it might be different for them, at least some of them, but I can at least understand the point of view that if the MC isn't there then he isn't seeing it & they don't feel the need for it to be shown even though it's happening. There is logic there & I get it.

Now what I don't understand personally is when people want a threesome or group sex but don't want the other people that are involved to do anything with each other. If three (or more) people are going to have sex together/with each other then they are going to have sex with each other. Expecting one of them to just stand around doing nothing until their turn comes to be with the guy makes it feel like a threesome is pointless, why not just have sex individually at that point because that's basically what's happening. The whole point of a threesome is that it's three people having sex with each other, so they should surely all be having sex together. The only time it makes sense for two of the three to not interact with each other is if they're 100% straight, in which case it tends to be communicated beforehand. Since in this situation we're talking about it between the girls in this game, before the threesome it has been vocalised & acknowledged that Hannah found both Emily & Sky attractive & would want to be an active participant. Also from conversations between Hannah & Sky earlier in the game I also go the vibe that Sky was bi & found Hannah attractive (although she didn't outright say it) even before Alorine's influence came into play.

So yeah, that's my opinion of the matter. I know not everyone will agree with it, but I at least feel like it's the most logical way.

I also get the feeling that it might end up as more of a poly relationship between the four of them than a traditional harem style situation. (Even though historically most harems were quite large & a good portion of the women in them would still sleep with each other when the "guy" wasn't around.)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll add my $0.02 to this. I personally find lesbian sex boring to watch. It just doesn't do it for me. However, I'm totally fine and do enjoy when having a threesome the women playing with each other. I just don't want my playthrough to have heavy focus on female-on-female action, so better for me if it's avoidable. If not...well, I'll just use the CTRL button, not that big of a deal.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I'll add my $0.02 to this. I personally find lesbian sex boring to watch. It just doesn't do it for me. However, I'm totally fine and do enjoy when having a threesome the women playing with each other. I just don't want my playthrough to have heavy focus on female-on-female action, so better for me if it's avoidable. If not...well, I'll just use the CTRL button, not that big of a deal.
if player == "GetOutOfMyLab":
disable.skip

1661721770070.png

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
I have played other harem games and the lesbian thing was not always present in threesomes
I get that, but the Dev himself said that it will be in the threesomes in this game. Hell the only reason a threesome is an option in this game is because the MC's girlfriend suggest it could be something fun that they will both enjoy with their friends that she also finds attractive. If she wasn't into the idea of doing anything with the other girls I couldn't see her suggesting it & given how the conversations go before it happens the MC definitely wouldn't have suggested it. But yeah, if you don't want to see any lesbianism them just stay on the solo monogamous path with the MC's girlfriend. If you're more into the idea of the MC being able to sleep with other women without having to have another woman involved then so far the MC has still been able to sleep with other women as his character during the D&D games so far while avoiding anything with the other girls in the real world.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well I apolagize if I said anything you take exception with but someone mentioned in earlier posts about the girls getting gropped etc.... and said the NTR word as well - but if you are saying there will be no contact with the main girls by another man or me then I'm sorry to bring it up

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I can kind of understand it to a much lesser degree. I have played some AVN's where the MC has felt more like a third wheel in a lesbian relationship & that he's just kind of there but not really in it you know. So I can understand people not really being into that sort of situation, I'm not really either. I can also understand that some people don't want to see lesbian scenes when the MC isn't there, even if they're part of the harem. I guess if the MC was there watching then it might be different for them, at least some of them, but I can at least understand the point of view that if the MC isn't there then he isn't seeing it & they don't feel the need for it to be shown even though it's happening. There is logic there & I get it.

Now what I don't understand personally is when people want a threesome or group sex but don't want the other people that are involved to do anything with each other. If three (or more) people are going to have sex together/with each other then they are going to have sex with each other. Expecting one of them to just stand around doing nothing until their turn comes to be with the guy makes it feel like a threesome is pointless, why not just have sex individually at that point because that's basically what's happening. The whole point of a threesome is that it's three people having sex with each other, so they should surely all be having sex together. The only time it makes sense for two of the three to not interact with each other is if they're 100% straight, in which case it tends to be communicated beforehand. Since in this situation we're talking about it between the girls in this game, before the threesome it has been vocalised & acknowledged that Hannah found both Emily & Sky attractive & would want to be an active participant. Also from conversations between Hannah & Sky earlier in the game I also go the vibe that Sky was bi & found Hannah attractive (although she didn't outright say it) even before Alorine's influence came into play.

So yeah, that's my opinion of the matter. I know not everyone will agree with it, but I at least feel like it's the most logical way.

I also get the feeling that it might end up as more of a poly relationship between the four of them than a traditional harem style situation. (Even though historically most harems were quite large & a good portion of the women in them would still sleep with each other when the "guy" wasn't around.)
when it comes to threesomes i prefer when the mc is the main focus im fine if tthey mess around a little bit as i agree it would be weird if they didnt. where i start to loose interest is when the mc is basically just a dildo there for them when necesary. perfect example is the threesome in this update for me it seemed mc was a third wheel because all the actual intimancy was between the females

Lokiiisme

Sep 15, 2020
Between Two Worlds - CH 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
when it comes to threesomes i prefer when the mc is the main focus im fine if tthey mess around a little bit as i agree it would be weird if they didnt. where i start to loose interest is when the mc is basically just a dildo there for them when necesary. perfect example is the threesome in this update for me it seemed mc was a third wheel because all the actual intimancy was between the females
what bothered me most is that MC didn't get to kiss her, while Hannah did.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Yeah, I get that. The bit where Sky started to get really into him fingering her & then Hannah literally moved him out the way so she could go down on her to make her cum was just bad threesome etiquette really.

what bothered me most is that MC didn't get to kiss her, while Hannah did.
Yeah, MC not kissing Sky while Hannah made out with her did make me a little sad. I kept thinking it was going to happen but never did.

That threesome did feel like it was more about Hannah & Sky getting to do stuff together while the MC was rewarded with anal from Hannah for letting her be with Sky. I do hope that future threesomes feel a bit more like the MC is involved with both girls properly too & not just there to help Hannah get some pussy lol.

But honestly, that's my only complaint for an otherwise really enjoyable chapter.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes