GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I get that. The bit where Sky started to get really into him fingering her & then Hannah literally moved him out the way so she could go down on her to make her cum was just bad threesome etiquette really.

Yeah, MC not kissing Sky while Hannah made out with her did make me a little sad. I kept thinking it was going to happen but never did.

That threesome did feel like it was more about Hannah & Sky getting to do stuff together while the MC was rewarded with anal from Hannah for letting her be with Sky. I do hope that future threesomes feel a bit more like the MC is involved with both girls properly too & not just there to help Hannah get some pussy lol.

But honestly, that's my only complaint for an otherwise really enjoyable chapter.
yeah, like, I kind of understand the approach, since this is a first for them all, especially Sky...but, MC and Sky still should have shared a kiss. Everything else in the scene, I was ok with.

Jan 28, 2019
yeah, like, I kind of understand the approach, since this is a first for them all, especially Sky...but, MC and Sky still should have shared a kiss. Everything else in the scene, I was ok with.
That's how I feel about it too.
MC told Hannah to take the lead, and with Sky's inexperience, and how close she and Hannah are, I think the threesome worked well as a way to introduce things to Sky in a very mild, controlled, non-threatening, but ultimately enjoyable way.

Also, between her going down on Skyler, and the MC giving her anal, it was two things that were new for her too, which helped Sky a lot.

The scene was, personally, to my taste. I feel like Hannah wanted to put on a show for MC, introduce things to Sky in a soft way, and that the MC didn't feel left out but was happy to let the situation develop. But I am 100% in agreement that the one element that the scene missed was MC and Sky kissing.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My thought was

1. I really liked the scene

2. When the MC was sitting and getting a HJ while Hannah ate the fukk out of Skylar he probably would have been making out with Skylar but the positioning would make that a fucking nightmare in DAZ. Seriously popped into the back of my mind and made me wish I knew nothing about DAZ so I could simply enjoy the scene.

3. I did want Skylar to have her hands more involved as MC was in Hannah's ass also but the same sort of thing popped into my head.

PEACE

Last edited:
Reactions: humanstickobserver

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
2. When the MC was sitting and getting a HJ while Hannah ate the fukk out of Skylar he probably would have been making out with Skylar but the positioning would make that a fucking nightmare in DAZ. Seriously popped into the back of my mind and made me wish I knew nothing about DAZ so I could simply enjoy the scene.
Yeah, I feel like that would have been the perfect time & would have really enhanced the scene. But then I know nothing about DAZ or posing so I didn't even think about the issues that trying to do that would have.

Jan 28, 2019
exactly imo if i saw just that scene i would assume they are in a relationship and your just their to provide some ocasional dick. again want to make clear im not complaining or asking for changes just giving personal opinions
I get your tastes, I think, so I'm not trying to "convert" you or anything, but rather explain how I perceived it.

I think Hanna taking the lead was about three things.
With Sky's innocence and inexperience, I can imagine she'd find a first anything with a guy to be intimidating, even scary, even knowing she can trust him. Hannah taking point worked to get her worked up and into it, in a way Skyler would find more comfortable (with Hannah, to touching you while Hannah ate her, to you going down on her, to watching you and Hannah have sex while Skyler was touching you, to the morning BJ).

Secondly, I think Hannah intent was to put on a show for MC. Give him eye candy to enjoy until his involvement.

Lastly, many girls in harem situations in VNs seem to want the MC first, then slowly want to get with the other girls. In this case, Hannah is already with the MC, and the other girls is less a treat (or allowance she works her way into being into) in this game, and more something she wants to experience with the MC. And considering she is the one who pushes the idea hoping MC will accept it, and not the other way around, it seems she is VERY interested in playing with the girls herself. Something she feels she can get away with, in this case, by way of points one and two: easing Skyler in, and putting on a show.

I see the MC as more... waiting for the right time to involve himself, not being forgotten, even briefly.

I do wish the MC and Skyler kissed though. That's the biggest issue of it focusing on the girls together, and less on Skyler and the MC, that stuck out to me. However, this means Sky still has not (to our knowledge) kissed a boy. And she seems to strongly consider having sex, next time, as well as being eager for next time.
I don't think the girl/girl element will be as strongly focused on in the Emily threesome, and I think Skyler will be more comfortable, more eager, and therefore more involved, with the MC the next time they get together.

Jan 28, 2019
That would have been hot, and I'd have enjoyed that, but I think a full makeout would have been a bit intense too, without a first, more gentle, kiss before hand (to fit the more sensual nature of the scene).

I think my perfect time for their first kiss would be after he went down on her briefly. The kiss would be great for her post orgasm wind down, would have given Hannah a great vantage point to watch them kiss from, and she'd be tasting herself on him while he kissed her, which plays into a kink I enjoy that I feel is often under appreciated :ROFLMAO:

But that said, if Drooskati were to do a poll sometime in the future and ask something like "While remastering scenes, I know how many people wanted MC and Skyler to kiss in their first scene together. Should I change it so that happens?" my answer would be no. I feel the scene was complete, and with that kiss missing from it, it kind of makes me eager to see it, when it finally happens.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I get your tastes, I think, so I'm not trying to "convert" you or anything, but rather explain how I perceived it.

With Sky's innocence and inexperience, I can imagine she'd find a first anything with a guy to be intimidating, even scary, even knowing she can trust him. Hannah taking point worked to get her worked up and into it, in a way Skyler would find more comfortable (with Hannah, to touching you while Hannah ate her, to you going down on her, to watching you and Hannah have sex while Skyler was touching you, to the morning BJ).

Secondly, I think Hannah intent was to put on a show for MC. Give him eye candy to enjoy until his involvement.

Lastly, many girls in harem situations in VNs seem to want the MC first, then slowly want to get with the other girls. In this case, Hannah is already with the MC, and the other girls is less a treat (or allowance she works her way into being into) in this game, and more something she wants to experience with the MC. And considering she is the one who pushes the idea hoping MC will accept it, and not the other way around, it seems she is VERY interested in playing with the girls herself. Something she feels she can get away with, in this case, by way of points one and two: easing Skyler in, and putting on a show.

I see the MC as more... waiting for the right time to involve himself, not being forgotten, even briefly.

I do wish the MC and Skyler kissed though. That's the biggest issue of it focusing on the girls together, and less on Skyler and the MC, that stuck out to me. However, this means Sky still has not (to our knowledge) kissed a boy. And she seems to strongly consider having sex, next time, as well as being eager for next time.
I don't think the girl/girl element will be as strongly focused on in the Emily threesome, and I think Skyler will be more comfortable, more eager, and therefore more involved, with the MC the next time they get together.
im sure thats exactly what the devs intention with that scene was. i just prefer mc centric harem and sex scenes. i will say besides that scene i really like this game usually after that scene i would stop playing but i will probably keep playing and hope the mc gets the option to take the lead in the future. dosnt also help that skyler is my favorite girl and that route is the only way to do anything with her

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

i will say the one saving grace for the scene for me was at the end how when they went to sleep they slept on either side of the mc and not next to eachother

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't see how anyone can read what happened between Hannah, Skylar, and the MC, as the MC being in any way left out.
This is all very new to Skylar, and the MC wanted her to feel comfortable and safe. That necessarily meant he couldn't be too involved, this time. He still got to go down on her, got a handjob (I know he didn't finish, but still good), and woke up to Skylar giving him a blowjob (which she did finish). With the promise of more to come. If that were me, I'd be very happy with how it went. Skylar is his friend, someone for whom he has real feelings. She's not simply there for him to fuck. Yes, this is a friends with benefits situation, not meant to turn romantic – though I am sure we all know where it's going even if the characters don't – but also deeply intimate in a way that casual sex isn't, because they're all already close and want the best for each other.

I agree that it would have been good if they kissed. Someone suggested after he went down on her. That's a good choice. Also in the morning after she finished the blowjob, I think that would have worked well.

I was disappointed to learn Kaylee won't be a main girl, because I preferred her to Skylar. After these scenes, I've warmed up to Skylar a lot. I'm still a little sad about Kaylee, and hoping Drooskati changes their mind about her – not least because, given my newfound appreciation for Skylar, her + Kaylee + MC in a threesome would be pure fire – but very happy to have Skylar involved where before I'd have been content keeping her as a friend.

All of which is a lot of words to say: I thought the threesome was the best part of the update. The only criticism I'd give is I'm not a fan of anal (I know, weird, right?) and would have preferred regular sex with Hannah, but it's a fantasy and I'm not bothered by it.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I don't see how anyone can read what happened between Hannah, Skylar, and the MC, as the MC being in any way left out.
This is all very new to Skylar, and the MC wanted her to feel comfortable and safe. That necessarily meant he couldn't be too involved, this time. He still got to go down on her, got a handjob (I know he didn't finish, but still good), and woke up to Skylar giving him a blowjob (which she did finish). With the promise of more to come. If that were me, I'd be very happy with how it went. Skylar is his friend, someone for whom he has real feelings. She's not simply there for him to fuck. Yes, this is a friends with benefits situation, not meant to turn romantic – though I am sure we all know where it's going even if the characters don't – but also deeply intimate in a way that casual sex isn't, because they're all already close and want the best for each other.

I agree that it would have been good if they kissed. Someone suggested after he went down on her. That's a good choice. Also in the morning after she finished the blowjob, I think that would have worked well.

I was disappointed to learn Kaylee won't be a main girl, because I preferred her to Skylar. After these scenes, I've warmed up to Skylar a lot. I'm still a little sad about Kaylee, and hoping Drooskati changes their mind about her – not least because, given my newfound appreciation for Skylar, her + Kaylee + MC in a threesome would be pure fire – but very happy to have Skylar involved where before I'd have been content keeping her as a friend.

All of which is a lot of words to say: I thought the threesome was the best part of the update. The only criticism I'd give is I'm not a fan of anal (I know, weird, right?) and would have preferred regular sex with Hannah, but it's a fantasy and I'm not bothered by it.
i disagree witht the he cant be too involved for her comfort like he would have jumped straight to rough anal sex or something if anything i feel Hannah is wilder than the mc and if its because she is a women or she feels closer with her then that kinda of goes with my feeling that mc seems like the third wheel

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
i disagree witht the he cant be too involved for her comfort like he would have jumped straight to rough anal sex or something if anything i feel Hannah is wilder than the mc
I'm not certain what you're saying here. I think I might get it, so let me try restating in my own words: you're saying that he wouldn't have pushed her into anything crazy (true), and because of that she should have been comfortable with doing more involving him, knowing that she could trust him not to push her too far. But that reinforces my point: it was all about what she felt comfortable doing. It was obvious, to me at least, that starting with Hannah was easier for her. Because he's respectful of her and wants her to have a good experience, he was happy to let this play out as she wanted. And not only was he not left out, he still got a good amount of action. He wasn't the centre of attention, but he wasn't supposed to be. Skylar was. This is my favourite aspect of the scene, that instead of the usual harem 'the women are all here to please the MC' we got something more real.

I understand someone else being the centre of attention is not your preference, and that's fine. I'm not going to tell you that you should enjoy the scene as presented. I was addressing the idea that he should, from a story perspective, have been more involved, that he didn't get much out of what happened, or was only a side-dick. He was an active participant who was wanted there by both of them for much more than his cock, and he got a lot out of it, including going to sleep between two women he cares for deeply, and a blowjob the next morning where he was the sole focus. I have no doubt at all that he will be more directly involved in future.

Reactions: ename144 and botc76

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Since there is so much debate on this, in particular the kiss/no kiss aspect, I want to share my thoughts on it. I'll ask you to remember the discussions leading up to the actual group event, both between MC and Hannah, and between MC and Skylar. One of the key elements was that they are doing it in the spirit of exploration and enjoying new things, but that it should remain that way and no romantic attachment should happen. As for Sky and Hannah kissing, shit even 100% straight girls kiss each other fairly often. Albeit with a bit less intimacy attached :p So it wasn't as a big a jump for them.

In that scenario, writing in a kiss with MC would have crossed a line that the three of the had essentially agreed upon. That being said, I've already written the first several scenes of C6, including the resolution of the C5 cliff hanger. That line IS going to be tested as part of the resolution. The whole point of how this progresses is the transition from pure friendship to something more. It's not meant to be a jump into the deep end of the pool.

Hope that helps :)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Since there is so much debate on this, in particular the kiss/no kiss aspect, I want to share my thoughts on it. I'll ask you to remember the discussions leading up to the actual group event, both between MC and Hannah, and between MC and Skylar. One of the key elements was that they are doing it in the spirit of exploration and enjoying new things, but that it should remain that way and no romantic attachment should happen.
So you're saying there is concern that her and the MC kissing might lead to romantic attachment? I can see that.

The problem with 'but it's okay to kiss a girl' is that I don't think Hannah is straight, and I'm not convinced Skylar is either. One could argue that they're unaware of this themselves, though Hannah seems pretty self aware, and I'd think she would on some level know that she could be bisexual. Maybe this is part of her figuring it out. I'm not asking you to give anything away, merely speculating.

The whole point of how this progresses is the transition from pure friendship to something more. It's not meant to be a jump into the deep end of the pool.
That's exactly how I see it. It would have felt wrong to me for them to go all in the first time.

Reactions: ename144

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Since there is so much debate on this, in particular the kiss/no kiss aspect, I want to share my thoughts on it. I'll ask you to remember the discussions leading up to the actual group event, both between MC and Hannah, and between MC and Skylar. One of the key elements was that they are doing it in the spirit of exploration and enjoying new things, but that it should remain that way and no romantic attachment should happen. As for Sky and Hannah kissing, shit even 100% straight girls kiss each other fairly often. Albeit with a bit less intimacy attached :p So it wasn't as a big a jump for them.
First I want to say that I don't know any 100% straight girls that have full on madeout with each other outside of a drunken dare, but then the same goes for the 100% straight guys I know. So I don't know if it's all that common lol, at least no more common than it is for guys comfortable in themselves.

Wouldn't the fact they were doing it in the spirit of exploration & enjoying new things, mean they would be more likely to kiss as kissing a guy would be just as new for Sky as kissing a girl? I would say a girl kissing another girl would be just as likely to lead to feelings as much as kissing a guy when the girls in question clearly have (at the very least) bi tendencies.

So I guess to me it's just flawed logic since I can't see any difference between Hannah & Sky making out or MC & Sky making out, both could lead to the same thing. So if the whole reason MC & Sky didn't kiss was for fear of it leading to more romantic feelings then I kinda feel the same should go for Hannah & Sky kissing, at least to the extent they did because I mean it wasn't exactly a peck on the lips was it. I mean in both the threesomes I've had I always madeout with the girls & it didn't mean anything romantic, it's all part of the shared intimacy & exploration. And yes, going down on someone is way more intimate that kissing, but that wasn't an issue. But I guess we all just see it differently & that's okay. I just feel if there's some unspoken no kissing rule it should either be for everyone or no one, but not my game so not my rules. ;)

I also don't think anyone wanted them to jump straight into the deep end & go all in. Far from it. We like the build up & it fits perfectly with the characters & the scenario, but kissing is hardly going all in.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Personally, I don't understand why ANYONE would ever want a harem game where the girls just sit there and wait for MC's dick but won't touch each other, and I certainly don't understand the growing aversion to lesbianism. Do these guys want a power fantasy where they fuck all the girls, but have such fragile egos and are haunted by imagined shadows of NTR so much that the idea that two of the girls they're with also kissing each other is a perceived threat or something?
Replace the extra girl with a man, still a comfortable scene? If you are into sharing/cuck stuff probably.

It's not about fragile ego or the other girls being a threat, you have kinks you don't like.. you don't watch/consume it, when the girls start doing stuff alone it's sharing material, if you like watching without getting involved it's cuck material (it doesn't matter if it's male or female). It's ok if you like it, it's not really my problem, but it's not yours that i don't like it either.

Here we have a solution, play the game on the solo route without having a scene to replace the one you don't go for, which will cut the content considerably, understandable as it is unviable for solo/amateur devs to render optional replacement scenes, but it does make the player think if it's worth to keep playing a game that has a main kink that doesn't match his, leading to discuss it here on the forum.

Jan 28, 2019

In that scenario, writing in a kiss with MC would have crossed a line that the three of the had essentially agreed upon. That being said, I've already written the first several scenes of C6, including the resolution of the C5 cliff hanger. That line IS going to be tested as part of the resolution. The whole point of how this progresses is the transition from pure friendship to something more. It's not meant to be a jump into the deep end of the pool.

Hope that helps :)
This makes sense to me, and I considered it to be the likely reason why they didn't kiss, while I was playing.
Hence my two previously made points that, while on one hand I wish the kiss was there, on the other I wouldn't change the scene.

For some people, kissing is just something that they do when they fuck. I, personally, connect to the romantic connotations of it. I remember watching Pretty Woman when I was younger, and remember when Julia Robert's character listed one of her rules as no kissing. It was just sex, and kissing, for her, was crossing a line. That made sense to me.

So, while I get why some people don't ascribe that attachment to it, I also get why some people do. Like Julia's character, myself, and maybe the MC.
More than that, I can see how the kiss with Hannah was "setting the mood," while a kiss with the MC might have brought out more romantic feelings. I think Skyler had a pretty intense crush on the MC, that maybe she wasn't fully aware of or willing to admit to herself (while admitting to herself that she found him attractive was easier). As the scene played out, it was trusted friends engaging in exploration and discovery. If they kissed, it might have made her aware of more feelings... which could had led to her feeling quite guilty, when it was all said and done.
And I think part of why that doesn't apply to Hannah is that she doesn't feel the same about her. She's willing to, again, admit attraction to her, but at this point I don't think any part of her has a romantic interest in her. Just sees her as a very dear, very trusted friend. Kissing won't wake up the same feelings. They still have to develop.

I know this may not make sense for some people who play the game. It seems to me that some people just intrinsically view a kiss differently. But I think the MC sees it as inherently romantic. And I've personally known people, women especially, who said they kissed someone and enjoyed it but nothing more, and kissed other people and, almost like a switch was flipped, realized "oh shit, I'm not just having fun, I'm really into this person."

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
First I want to say that I don't know any 100% straight girls that have full on madeout with each other outside of a drunken dare, but then the same goes for the 100% straight guys I know. So I don't know if it's all that common lol, at least no more common than it is for guys comfortable in themselves.

Wouldn't the fact they were doing it in the spirit of exploration & enjoying new things, mean they would be more likely to kiss as kissing a guy would be just as new for Sky as kissing a girl? I would say a girl kissing another girl would be just as likely to lead to feelings as much as kissing a guy when the girls in question clearly have (at the very least) bi tendencies.

So I guess to me it's just flawed logic since I can't see any difference between Hannah & Sky making out or MC & Sky making out, both could lead to the same thing. So if the whole reason MC & Sky didn't kiss was for fear of it leading to more romantic feelings then I kinda feel the same should go for Hannah & Sky kissing, at least to the extent they did because I mean it wasn't exactly a peck on the lips was it. I mean in both the threesomes I've had I always madeout with the girls & it didn't mean anything romantic, it's all part of the shared intimacy & exploration. And yes, going down on someone is way more intimate that kissing, but that wasn't an issue. But I guess we all just see it differently & that's okay. I just feel if there's some unspoken no kissing rule it should either be for everyone or no one, but not my game so not my rules. ;)

I also don't think anyone wanted them to jump straight into the deep end & go all in. Far from it. We like the build up & it fits perfectly with the characters & the scenario, but kissing is hardly going all in.
You said it perfectly. I agree that it's flawed logic. I also do not know any straight women who kiss outside of drunken dares.

I've kissed women I had no intention of starting a relationship with. We knew what it was and just enjoyed the moment.

Anyway, it's Droosk's story, so will accept it as it is, even if it's kind of a double standard.

Jan 28, 2019
Replace the extra girl with a man, still a comfortable scene? If you are into sharing/cuck stuff probably.
I think the issue for me is that I see what you said there is an apples to oranges comparison.
If I'm playing a harem game, I'm sleeping with a lot of women. So the idea of them with each other seems natural.
If I'm playing a harem game, I don't have men in my harem, so the idea of an extra man simply does not fit my scenario.

If I were bisexual and playing a game with an optional mixed harem, I genuinely think my tastes would accordingly shift, and I'd still expect my "harem members" to be with each other. What is the point of a harem, after all, if everyone isn't happy in it, together?

The only way I see a harem story working with one guy and multiple women who all acknowledge the presence of each other but are straight is if the women were into cucking, and didn't want each other, and were instead simply into the idea of sharing the same guy. And while I think that could work if done right, I also think it is intrinsically less interesting.

However, I largely agree with the last paragraph. There is an option to play the game with a monogamous route. And I also agree that, even if it could fit the story, the dev developing multiple routes so you could leave one girl and be with another is an unwieldy amount of work.

The reason I had replied how I had was that the person I was replying to seemed to either want a harem where he just cucks all the girls with one another, and they sit back and wait their turn, or he wanted a game where you could cheat on MCs girlfriend. I personally think the former would be boring, and would fail to take advantage of the fledged out friendship dynamic and closeness of the girls, and I feel that latter would simply undermine everything the group friendship and character personalities, especially the MCs, is based on.

The last thing. I disagree that the girls with each other independently is cucking. And for the sake of argument, were I bisexual and had men and women in my harem in some hypothetical game, I'd argue that the men and women in my harem being with each other, without me, is also not cucking.

I see cucking as either someone enjoying the humiliation of having what is "theirs" taken from them, or as someone enjoying gifting what is "theirs" to someone else on a limited basis and getting off on it.

Sharing is just sharing.

Reactions: Dragon59 and botc76

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Ya'll are equating platonic kisses with intimate or romantic kisses. There is a major difference.

Just because you don't personally see something happening, does not mean it's not happening :p

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ya'll are equating platonic kisses with intimate or romantic kisses. There is a major difference.
I mean yeah there are a lot of types of kisses

Personally I think a hungry, lustful tongue wrestle can be very sexual and not at all romantic in a FWB situation. But for a very inexperienced girl like Skylar that distinction may not be there. That is quite reasonable for her(Skylar) to only be ready to make out with Hannah, where I think Emily could shove a tongue down MC's throat in the heat of sex without it crossing a line.

Just my thoughts of course.

But the girl and her perspective and feelings about sexual activities matter.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes