Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Is incest the main romance focus or main story focus in this? To what extent is it?
Neither. It is simply one element among many. To the extent that you choose for it to be, since your choices matter, but it will not be a primary focus in terms of romantic interactions.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Between Two Worlds [Chapter 1-4.1] [Drooskati] [OS@1.24GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original Size: 1.24GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 540MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC (Windows) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just started this game. So far I am intrigued with it. Nice unique plot with good writing and renders

Reactions: Drooskati

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Release Schedule info for Chapter 3 is now posted on Patreon! Take a look :)

This is also a great time to become a Patron, if you are so inclined. I've put 4 of my 6 tiers on sale with a limited number of spots, for any who might decide that I'm worth it. Just a not so subtle marketing ploy.

Edit: Decided to go ahead and just release it, with the blessing of my highest tier Patrons, who already got to play :)

Last edited:

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Dnd heavy so far, but because of the concept/setting of the story it doesn't feel like it takes away from the main story like in Being A DIk and honestly is really nice (I loved BAD, just hated the DND parts of it). Spelling errors, and nameplate swaps are there every now and then. While the animations are pretty good at times and some scenes (like the walking one ones, and a few others) are REALLY good, they are sometimes awkward. The main issue seeming to do with looping? The animations in general need a bit of touch up to not only make it more smooth, but reach that higher level of quality.

Solid build up and story for what is available. Definitely has me asking/wondering where this is all going, and IMO that is always a good thing. Can't wait to read more.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Release Schedule info for Chapter 3 is now posted on Patreon! Take a look :)

This is also a great time to become a Patron, if you are so inclined. I've put 4 of my 6 tiers on sale with a limited number of spots, for any who might decide that I'm worth it. Just a not so subtle marketing ploy.

Edit: Decided to go ahead and just release it, with the blessing of my highest tier Patrons, who already got to play :)
Downloading now. So far, I've really enjoyed this. Great job :)

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Downloading now. So far, I've really enjoyed this. Great job :)

As a reminder to anyone who might see this, the "DROOSKATI" download link is my personal web server. It is by FAR the fastest of the available download options. You won't need to worry about Mega limits, Google limiting daily downloads, etc. This is an actual server in an actual datacenter (Not a VPS). Feel free to use it! Just another reason to support development, hint hint... :)

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021

As a reminder to anyone who might see this, the "DROOSKATI" download link is my personal web server. It is by FAR the fastest of the available download options. You won't need to worry about Mega limits, Google limiting daily downloads, etc. This is an actual server in an actual datacenter (Not a VPS). Feel free to use it! Just another reason to support development, hint hint... :)
Well, I got a max of 34MB/s downloading. I guess it's a good server :)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021

Well, thank you for a very nice direct download, but I do have to say that it's not the fastest option.... I got about 16-17 MB/s down on your Drooskati link, while I usually get 90-105 MB/s down on an rpdl torrent :cool: (seriously.. i got proof, lol. Gigabit fibre ftw!)

Seriously though, any download over 1 MB/s and without any ads is worth using, IMO.

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
Well, thank you for a very nice direct download, but I do have to say that it's not the fastest option.... I got about 16-17 MB/s down on your Drooskati link, while I usually get 90-105 MB/s down on an rpdl torrent :cool: (seriously.. i got proof, lol. Gigabit fibre ftw!)

Seriously though, any download over 1 MB/s and without any ads is worth using, IMO.
Multi-segment downloader?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update, though kind of cut off abruptly at the end there. Was expecting more to happen, but it just kind of ended suddenly. No worries though, still loved the update regardless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still one of my favorite VNs here. Love the characters and writing and now excited for the next update to see their next tabletop adventure. Thanks for all your work Drooskati! ;)

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020

Just checked the server stats for the past 2 hours. Hasn't come close to saturating the pipe, and I see others getting far more than 16MB/s (Its a 1gbps pipe, so cap is about 125MB/s). I wonder if maybe there is a bad routing table between the hardware and your node.

Edit: Tested locally, got the windows file in 8 seconds (I also have gigabit fibre :D )

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Just checked the server stats for the past 2 hours. Hasn't come close to saturating the pipe, and I see others getting far more than 16MB/s (Its a 1gbps pipe, so cap is about 125MB/s). I wonder if maybe there is a bad routing table between the hardware and your node.
I think it's more my ISP throttling each individual connection. It's a residential package - 1 GB down, unlimited cap, for $85. Usually I get 10-30 MB/s for a single connection. While a torrent might be using 20-30 connections at a time, thus the 100+ MB speeds. It's perfect for me though... I can have a game running or doing some downloads and still be able to open up an HD video or do a Zoom call and never have to worry about one interfering with the other. The ISP throttles the upload speed as well, so we don't all run our own servers, lol. I can only upload at a max of 10 MB/s

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I think it's more my ISP throttling each individual connection. It's a residential package - 1 GB down, unlimited cap, for $85. Usually I get 10-30 MB/s for a single connection. While a torrent might be using 20-30 connections at a time, thus the 100+ MB speeds. It's perfect for me though... I can have a game running or doing some downloads and still be able to open up an HD video or do a Zoom call and never have to worry about one interfering with the other. The ISP throttles the upload speed as well, so we don't all run our own servers, lol. I can only upload at a max of 10 MB/s
Wow, thats rough. I have full 1gbps down AND up. No data cap. $65 all inclusive (even includes modem cost). It feels so good to upload a gigabyte of data to my server in a matter of seconds :)

Please please help support this developer. He's really dedicated to this project. And very active with his community. Lots a love for this game.
Thanks :) I really do try to interact with people ALOT, both here and on the Discord. I've also started helping other aspiring devs with stuff, the way that others helped me. It's nice to give back to the community. I really want to be able to go full time on this soon! I'd like to be able to start doing releases every 6-8 weeks, but I'm quite a way off from that as a goal.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Wow, thats rough. I have full 1gbps down AND up. No data cap. $65 all inclusive (even includes modem cost). It feels so good to upload a gigabyte of data to my server in a matter of seconds :)
Canada, lol. Our dollar sucks and the whole country is under a duopoly, for all intents and purposes (Bell Canada & Rogers Cable)

For me to get the whole shebang like yours, would cost me about $145 per month. Thats fibre right to the modem and the special modem rental. I've got the bastardized version of that - fibre to the pole outside, but RG-6 to my modem. It's still a great deal here, especially no caps. I download 100-200 GB a day sometimes. That would have been inconceivable to me only 5 or 6 years ago, when anything over 100 GB in a month was costing me overage fees. Heck I remember using my pocket modem (300 baud) to get pics off usenet... start the downloads before bed, and you might have a dozen or so pics in the morning, haha. Now I'm watching weekly SpaceX launches putting thousands of internet sats in orbit.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes