Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Wow, my first translation. Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Everything will be determined by choices you make. You will never be forced into situations that you did not in some way indicate you'd want to be in. Every impactful choice is tracked, and is used to determine outcomes later. For example, at the end of C2, you have to make a choice. Either accept her offer and thus go down a road of potential corruption, or refuse her offer, and keep to your morals. This choice will ABSOLUTELY impact what you see, what you do, and what your options will be down the road.

I can appreciate what you're saying, but the point of the first two chapters was to establish the worlds, character relationships, how they interact, and what can be expected. As stated in the Dev Note, this ends what I see as the "intro" of the game, and the core of the game will truly get moving in C3. There were even some very subtle hints for what to expect in the future, in the D&D style gameplay, if you were watching closely. While there WILL be a couple more chapters similar to this one, the way they run will be different, because of things to come.

Chapter 1 has hints as to where that might come from.

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I hope I've been helpful in responses. Remember, you can always join the Discord and talk to me there. I'm very very active, and the people there will tell you I'm quite responsive to questions and suggestions.
watchlist: check(y)

Berk026

Jul 6, 2020
Game looks amazing and story seems interesting,thank you for your hard work.Looking forward to future updates

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So I just got caught up and this one has promise! The renders are great, nice treatment of homosexuality, good hint in CH 1 for upcoming potential incest content. Should be a nice, adult, take on the DnD party transported to the game world trope.

My only real criticism is purely personal. I just don't like the Hannah model for 2 reasons: 1) I suspect it's just the hairstyle doesn't do it for me and there's something about the face that just looks "off" to me, maybe a bit pinched? 2) She definitely, to me, seems just as interested in Skylar as in MC.

Order of girls by hotness IMO: Barista/Bartender/Ticket taker girl. Skylar, just SO sweet, ditching Hannah for her ASAP unless we can keep em all in a loving way as mentioned above. Bailey (though if I remember correctly she's too young?) Kaylee (Skylar's sister, though probably also too young) THEN Hannah, then Emily at the bottom. Well, technically the Gnome was at the very bottom. Loved when Emily said (paraphrasing here) "Bard's Suck" :)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Sure it's early but this is pretty damn good. The animations, renders, writing.. the entire story premise are swirling together to make.. well in technical terms.. One humdinger of a game.

Drooskati I swear, no way this can be your first effort in this field. It's entirely.. well it's just too fricking awesome!

I soo have this bookmarked and on my 'hell yes!' list.

Reactions: Sirren

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Sure it's early but this is pretty damn good. The animations, renders, writing.. the entire story premise are swirling together to make.. well in technical terms.. One humdinger of a game.

Drooskati I swear, no way this can be your first effort in this field. It's entirely.. well it's just too fricking awesome!

I soo have this bookmarked and on my 'hell yes!' list.
Thanks :) I actually jumped into Discord, and searched up back when I was asking other devs some of the most basic questions about doing 3DCG in Daz. Image at end of reply. The only thing I have a small advantage on, is that I have experience with VB from years and years and years ago. That helps me to grasp the concepts of programming, so I am able to work in Ren'Py a little easier than the average new guy. But when it comes to the graphical side of things, I just passed the one year mark a few weeks ago. But again, thank you so much for the kind words! I'm going to try to keep making each chapter better than the previous. I still have much to learn.

1632420439457.png

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
The only advice I can give you is take everyone's advice and complaints with a grain of salt (including anything I say).

These are early days, but the complaining will start soon. You already have a scene that will set off the fragile anti-ntr crowd.

Just make the game you want to make.

Some of the best games have terrible reviews.

I really enjoyed this game so far, even though I do think the text box needs to be more transparent as it obscures too much of the action including your wonderful animations.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hot redhead with freckles - check
cute brunette with freckles - check
cute shy girl - check
girl with blue hair - check
Tsundere who already shows signs of not being a complete bitch - check
fantasy setting - check
NO cartoonishly huge boobs - check
NO Kardashian huge asses - check
fun, snarky friends - check
good models that aren't the same I've seen 100 times before - check
interesting characters - check
interesting story (so far) - check

OK, that's a whole lot of my wish list. This went from "meh, might be interesting" to "definitely watch for updates" pretty quick ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well played trough this game

Pretty solid game so far

I enjoy the DND gameplay section its pretty entertaining

Characters are diverse and interesting so far

Still pretty early into the game so have to see were this goes

But a promissing start ... Keep up the good work DEV

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev, this is a great start, really enjoyed it. Best of luck, think you have a winner here.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this game makes a huge step up the latter for me

the animations of the village-adventure part are really good
and a good amount of humor on this too , like -->

Download (1).png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I think the animations after the DnD session ended weren't needed and didn't really fit. Other than that interesting to see the session but I do hope it won't be the focus.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I have to say i don't like when the story start with a relationship, but the story was good so far and the d&d plays drown me in, so overall good job Dev and can wait to see what future updates will bring to us

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
As an old gamer, Vic-20 was the first I played on but Commoder 64 :love: was my first gaming computer, I've played a lot of computer games but never any D&D or like that. I can see the fascination and sometimes, like now, regret that I've never tried that. As I've got a wild imaginationary (but lazy*) mind, I do think I could have got a kick out of that. I don't know now if I'll try it, not very old (4 days left**), but don't think I'll get a group to start it with.

Still, I liked the setting of the game and I loved the story around the charcters in the game. Just give me a redhead with freckles and you've already have me more than halfway on your side. So, waiting for next upgrade and promise to write a proper review when I feel the story has gotten so far.

* In my 9th grade my teacher in Swedish (yes I'm a Swede) declared in front of the class that I lacked imagination. She looked really surprised when the whole class started to laugh. If it was something I was famous for so was it my storytelling and my stories seldom lacked imagination. Only to lazy to write it down, so my essays always were a short account of the story in my head. :ROFLMAO:
** Will change my user name to Dick69 in 4 days. :devilish: I have the right to do it then as my name is just the D-word and I'm turning 69. :cool: (You can see by my comments I always act my age.)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
It's never too late to start with pen and paper rpgs, DTheGreat. Mayhaps try – apart from being made in Sweden I've heard good things about it.

On the topic of vivid imagination: promotional poster, Drooskati?
bladeworlds.jpg
Sadly a bit of a hack-job. Had to upscale Hannah, and the girls would look better overall if I hadn't had to remove the background by hand. Here's hoping that the font at least gives away my inspiration. ;)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It's never too late to start with pen and paper rpgs, DTheGreat. Mayhaps try – apart from being made in Sweden I've heard good things about it.

On the topic of vivid imagination: promotional poster, Drooskati?
View attachment 1427833
Sadly a bit of a hack-job. Had to upscale Hannah, and the girls would look better overall if I hadn't had to remove the background by hand. Here's hoping that the font at least gives away my inspiration. ;)
If that was a movie poster - I'd go see it! :love: :love:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Damn it, this is what I call quality.
I haven't seen such animation and attention to detail in a long time.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes