Mar 7, 2021
Renders look good, I did not understand fully what some of the choises do. But that will come hopefully when there is a WT. Look forward to more of this great stroy!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Renders look good, I did not understand fully what some of the choises do. But that will come hopefully when there is a WT. Look forward to more of this great stroy!
Thank you!

I'm sure given enough interest, one will be made. That being said, I can tell you that it is not needed. Most of the choices do not have an immediate impact. They will play out in later scenes and chapters. There is not "wrong" choice, the idea being I want to give the player the freedom to say and react in their own way.

Reactions: 963147

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I totally agree with you, if Hannah is going to go out there hooking up with the other girls, or even showing those interests, it would be nice to let the player have a choice whether he's okay or not.

Cheating is cheating, no matter what sex your partner is cheating on you with. For me (something that's already happened in my life) it's more acceptable to be swapped by a woman than I want for another man, because basically I have the same offer as another guy, not a woman, so for me it's more " acceptable". But betrayal remains betrayal.

So it would be nice to let the MC/player put our cards on the table right away and let Hannah know what we think of her behavior. I would avoid having to tag this game because of a "bullshit".
Just look at this scene is she told the MC "So long as you keep your hands to yourself of course" in other words you can look, but you can't touch I hope this goes for her as well unless they both agree in it together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tkdigimon and JC07

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
just finished renders looks great,story is interesting but idk if we are gonna stuck in fantasy world or travel between fantasy and real world and i like the fact that MC is sorcerer and that's cool as fuck i hope he's powerful one

I see a Harem tag i love harem but i hope you make lesbian scenes optional since i don't like girl on girl i don't wanna see my 2 LI fucking each other

hannah is too playful for me taste but she's ok for now until she goes for more than hugs like shes doing with skyler it give vibes that she is trying to get skyler more open to just fuck her like trying to get her give her sexy lingre show,spy her on lingre shop,kiss and hug her every time she sees her

Emily is my favorite i loved both her looks and personality im gonna do everything i can to get her

Last edited:

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
Excuse me dev, I have a question regarding to the future tag " group sex" is this MFF or MMF? I hope you answer my question:giggle:

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Probably rated you a star too low, I'll change it (was pretty tired when a made my first playthrough, looks much better when i looked again)

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Hello Dev.
I love harem games but I am against cheating. I love "WVM" because I can be faithful and have a haren with the permission of my girlfriend Jamie .... Thanks Jamie
Now to the question.
Am I cheating on my girlfriend to get the harem or does she give me permission? Will she be my harem queen? It is important to me not to cheat on my girlfriend

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hello Dev.
I love harem games but I am against cheating. I love "WVM" because I can be faithful and have a haren with the permission of my girlfriend Jamie .... Thanks Jamie
Now to the question.
Am I cheating on my girlfriend to get the harem or does she give me permission? Will she be my harem queen? It is important to me not to cheat on my girlfriend
Hello! So, I'm using the tags purely as they are defined by the F95 team. The F95 tag for "Cheating" is defined as " [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.] ". I understand that this is not the typical definition of the word, and I can understand the confusion. But like I said, the planned tag is being used purely as defined by F95. I am not planning on writing any scenes where you as the MC will actually cheat on Hannah.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I really want to give this a try but I'm totally hate harrasment and those stuffs so is this hard type harrasment or just a glimpse?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I really want to give this a try but I'm totally hate harrasment and those stuffs so is this hard type harrasment or just a glimpse?
As for the harassment, it's actually several chapters down the road. I already know how it CAN happen (doesn't mean it WILL, remember, choices matter). And the person it happens to will take care of it in their own way, that will be exceptionally satisfying
That being said, there already is some content in there that could be called harassment if one where so inclined: the younger brother of one of the girls is repeatedly trying to hit on one of the others. To be fair though, she's simply annoyed by him and you easily set him straight. Hope this helps.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
What Hordragg said above is accurate. In terms of ACTUAL harassment, for example, there is an asshole in Chapter 2 who says some inappropriate things, and does a bit of oogling, but the girls deal with it on their own, and with strength. Some people are simply pigs, even in make believe fantasy worlds. I'm trying to make sure those people get dealt with. In the case above, it's a teenage boy who can't take a hint, and it's dealt with in a friendly manner. In other cases, the result may not be so friendly (but so much more satisfying).

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
What Hordragg said above is accurate. In terms of ACTUAL harassment, for example, there is an asshole in Chapter 2 who says some inappropriate things, and does a bit of oogling, but the girls deal with it on their own, and with strength. Some people are simply pigs, even in make believe fantasy worlds. I'm trying to make sure those people get dealt with. In the case above, it's a teenage boy who can't take a hint, and it's dealt with in a friendly manner. In other cases, the result may not be so friendly (but so much more satisfying).
Downloading!

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes