Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
well the dev said everything will be optional and wont be forced into things, so hopefully that means we wont be forced into sharing Hannah with Skylar but also hope the cheating tag wont apply to her either

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
i think we should wait what the dev has at the table
its way to early to get to " i would" "i wish"
the dev should stick to his vision of the game (hope he does ,
im not a fan of changed games on demands of users , if the game looks good so far )
sure , some will complain , some will love it
Well, in my defense. I have not asked, nor am I telling the DEV to do it. It's more feedback first of all.

He is new, as he has mentioned several times. And by his influencers, Killer7 and the DEV from Bad Memories, he gave me to understand that he would follow more or less the same strands of the games of those DEVs. And as Drooskati himself said he won't force the MC into paths that might be unpleasant for players, I agree with MrFriendly that the way his girlfriend is behaving is already kind of giving some feelings of "cheating".

But well, I as a fan of harem games, I'm fine with some harem members being bi, but as long as they're clear with the MC, like, "look love, tave that girl, what do you think of her? that would be cool to invite her to a trio, don't you think?". Hidden from the MC, it's not so cool anymore, like she likes her roommate but doesn't talk to the MC and goes and has an affair with her hidden from the MC, that's betrayal and surely has to receive the most feared tag here at F95. ..haha ha

Once again, the DEV has already told us that even if he doesn't get a single penny he will still carry on with his story until the end, and will tell it as he envisioned it from the beginning, and that's why I'm still here and I'll stay here for a good time, i like honest people. So even if it feels like I'm pushing something or wanting the DEV to do it my way. I assure you no, I just offered an opinion, as did MrFriendly, that we can put the cards on the table to avoid some future problems.

Because if you're even a little active on this forum, you know what a shitty show a particular TAG makes. And having to add it for something that doesn't matter for a long time would be a drug.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, in my defense. I have not asked, nor am I telling the DEV to do it. It's more feedback first of all.

He is new, as he has mentioned several times. And by his influencers, Killer7 and the DEV from Bad Memories, he gave me to understand that he would follow more or less the same strands of the games of those DEVs. And as Drooskati himself said he won't force the MC into paths that might be unpleasant for players, I agree with MrFriendly that the way his girlfriend is behaving is already kind of giving some feelings of "cheating".

But well, I as a fan of harem games, I'm fine with some harem members being bi, but as long as they're clear with the MC, like, "look love, tave that girl, what do you think of her? that would be cool to invite her to a trio, don't you think?". Hidden from the MC, it's not so cool anymore, like she likes her roommate but doesn't talk to the MC and goes and has an affair with her hidden from the MC, that's betrayal and surely has to receive the most feared tag here at F95. ..haha ha

Once again, the DEV has already told us that even if he doesn't get a single penny he will still carry on with his story until the end, and will tell it as he envisioned it from the beginning, and that's why I'm still here and I'll stay here for a good time, i like honest people. So even if it feels like I'm pushing something or wanting the DEV to do it my way. I assure you no, I just offered an opinion, as did MrFriendly, that we can put the cards on the table to avoid some future problems.

Because if you're even a little active on this forum, you know what a shitty show a particular TAG makes. And having to add it for something that doesn't matter for a long time would be a drug.
was not meant as offence - sorry

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
In theory you are already being forced into things you have no control and have no interest, you are watching MC's supposedly GF flirting with another girl, let's say that shows who the GF is as a character, there is no correcting after showing, so.. to me is a big no-no.

But who am i to say anything, just ignore it.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
was not meant as offence - sorry
No problem, I wasn't offended at all. I replied because I like to make it clear, I don't speak English and my communication can often be confusing.

In theory you are already being forced into things you have no control and have no interest, you are watching MC's supposedly GF flirting with another girl, let's say that shows who the GF is as a character, there is no correcting after showing, so.. to me is a big no-no.
As some games have unpleasant opening scenes for me, I can keep playing for good. The initial releases are usually to show us who's close to the MC, their personalities and what's going on around them. This is an essential part of the story, and it wouldn't be what it is without these initial things. But what makes me give up something is, from the moment that I as a player, I enter the game as an MC and I have to accept some things that happen without being able to change it (which the DEV already said will not be like that, so I'm fine) . So that's why I still agree with MrFriendly, that hopefully in the next few updates we can either put "enough" to the girlfriend's "flirt" with other girls, go along with them on these flirtations or break up with her and let her follow her heart already which seems like she's more interested in the girls than the MC.

Reactions: Bailz

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I almost forgot that I'd actually made special profile style images for the characters. This made me remember. Here's one for the guys :)

View attachment 1271978
Thanks for this lovely image. May I ask, do you plan some gay content too? From the description of the game it seems, there will be almost everything but gay content is not mentioned.... Sorry to bother you :)

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for this lovely image. May I ask, do you plan some gay content too? From the description of the game it seems, there will be almost everything but gay content is not mentioned.... Sorry to bother you :)
No bother at all! I do not plan to have any gay content. It is not something that I would be capable of doing that would provide justice to the genre/tag.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
No bother at all! I do not plan to have any gay content. It is not something that I would be capable of doing that would provide justice to the genre/tag.
Oh that's really a pitty, considering the superb quality of your renders. But I understand it doesn't fit to the content. Well, perhaps next time in another game :) Anyway, good luck!

Last edited:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
good so far. could do without the gay guys but whatever. I guess the dev wanted some male characters while also making sure that there is no competition for the mc

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
good so far. could do without the gay guys but whatever. I guess the dev wanted some male characters while also making sure that there is no competition for the mc
Drooskati has been very clear about what to expect regarding possible competition in their developer notes. But whatever.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Wow, finally get some time to play, and it feels really good.

After playing I may have exaggerated in my previous comments. I read here that the MC's girlfriend was flirting with the other girls and that she seemed more interested in her roommate. So I was a little afraid, scalded cat is afraid of cold water, some DEV love to hide a certain TAG behind some things that left me traumatized.

But as I said I like honest people, and Drooskati caught my eye for being frank with the content he intends to put in his game. So I translated and played, and I can say I had no problem with Hannah's part. I don't know if I'm wrong or right, but she seems like a really nice girl, an amazing friend, may have a romantic interest with Skylar, but what I understand is more of a friend wanting to break her friend's cocoon. Once again I can be wrong.

And as I had to translate the game I had to look at the scripts, and I had a doubt, which I hope the DEV is a dear and can answer without spoiling about the future of the game.

I saw that it has Harem as the TAG planned, that the DEV says we can see everything in the game, but the first option in the game you have to choose between earning points with Hannah/Skylar or points with Emily. So the question is, will this have eveito on path/routes? is this planned harem with compatible girls? like Hannah, Skylar and another LI, isn't Emily going to be compatible with this harem? or are these variables just for a small change of scenes and dialogs?

I am accustomed to Harem Games where we can follow all the ways of all the girls, as MNF (My New family), then Drooskati Your game will be like MNF or different?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I saw that it has Harem as the TAG planned, that the DEV says we can see everything in the game, but the first option in the game you have to choose between earning points with Hannah/Skylar or points with Emily. So the question is, will this have eveito on path/routes? is this planned harem with compatible girls? like Hannah, Skylar and another LI, isn't Emily going to be compatible with this harem? or are these variables just for a small change of scenes and dialogs?

I am accustomed to Harem Games where we can follow all the ways of all the girls, as MNF (My New family), then Drooskati Your game will be like MNF or different?
So that particular choice has two potential impacts:

Choosing Emily sets a flag that she has told you about her issue with Eric, so that a segment of conversation doesn't get repeated later. In addition, it makes her like you a little more.

Choosing Hannah + Skylar makes them slightly more likely to engage in some kind of group event down the road. But again, just because something is POSSIBLE, doesn't mean it has to happen. That will ALWAYS end up being player choice.

Also, as a side effect of not choosing Emily in this segment, you get a slightly different version of the conversation later when you're in the coffee shop with Emily and Hannah.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
So that particular choice has two potential impacts:

Choosing Emily sets a flag that she has told you about her issue with Eric, so that a segment of conversation doesn't get repeated later. In addition, it makes her like you a little more.

Choosing Hannah + Skylar makes them slightly more likely to engage in some kind of group event down the road. But again, just because something is POSSIBLE, doesn't mean it has to happen. That will ALWAYS end up being player choice.

Also, as a side effect of not choosing Emily in this segment, you get a slightly different version of the conversation later when you're in the coffee shop with Emily and Hannah.
Thanks.

I chose to talk to Emily, I don't like to see girls sad and lonely...hahaha...Even though I would lose points with Hannah and Skylar.

Thanks again for answering, you are to be congratulated, the animations are out of this world.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Fantastic start. Can't wait to see more. I have to wonder if there will be a time dilation thing going on with the storyline, because of some of the plot elements presented. Looking forward to the next release!

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just finished playing, and really thrilled with the way this is going so far! I like how much content was packed into your first release, the attention to detail, character quirks, and really curious to see where things head off towards in chapter 2! Also curious to see how "Multi-Job Girl" plays into the bigger picture as well....

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Like all your tags with possible exception of humiliation, great script and girls and perfect English. Looking forward to the next chapter. If you get any other ways to support you other than Patreon, then I would be glad to support you (buy me a coffee, itch, Subscribestar or any others).

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
They're looking for a reason to complain. I'd just ignore them.

I swear, I'll never understand why people bitch and gripe about a game they've pirated not being exactly the game they want it to be.
Show me 1 comment of someone bitching about the game. People are discussing the game in this "DISCUSSION' forum. How is that complaining?

The only one that's bitching right now is you about things you made up for attention :FacePalm:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Like all your tags with possible exception of humiliation, great script and girls and perfect English. Looking forward to the next chapter. If you get any other ways to support you other than Patreon, then I would be glad to support you (buy me a coffee, itch, Subscribestar or any others).
Hey I appreciate that! If you want, the Itch link is

Thank you for your support. Remember to join the discord :)

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes