Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
The work that you have done behind the scenes had to take a long while, but with that you have done a good job on making a strong foundation both in skill level on the fantasy chapter and on the conversations to make them really believable. Hell I believe that just because of the ground level that this could get to be one of the VNs that appeals to both male and females without any sweat.
Ask the guy above you SomeGuyWithNoImagination lol, he knows how obsessive I get over this game.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Drooskati Are you planning release game in Steam at some point?
Actually yes. My end goal is a Steam release. I don't want to do that until I have a sizeable amount of content though. Right now, it's sitting at about 4 to 4.5 hours. I'm thinking I will do my initial Steam release with either Chapter 5, or possibly 6. I am taking this VERY seriously, and hope to make a long term thing from designing adult themed games. I know I won't get rich off of it, and that's okay. As long as I can pay my bills and do something I truly enjoy doing, then I'm happy :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can all see that this plot is in two worlds/minds about anything and everything game related

gregro

May 24, 2021
Actually yes. My end goal is a Steam release. I don't want to do that until I have a sizeable amount of content though. Right now, it's sitting at about 4 to 4.5 hours. I'm thinking I will do my initial Steam release with either Chapter 5, or possibly 6. I am taking this VERY seriously, and hope to make a long term thing from designing adult themed games. I know I won't get rich off of it, and that's okay. As long as I can pay my bills and do something I truly enjoy doing, then I'm happy :)
I see, thank you, waiting for your game in Steam

gregro

May 24, 2021
Drooskati Also, don't know if it said before, but Skylar's swimsuit seems to be bugged, the choice is reversed and it's changing on renders at least one time

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You gotta be careful, ya know. The MC is treated by everyone as SUCH a massive manwhore, that hell, mans gonna snap at some point. And then Hannah's gonna get it, Emily's gonna get it, Skylar, Kaylee (if she's of age), Bailey (when she's of age) and many, many more...
What age is that? F95 age? Legal age varies through out the whole world. In Japan all would be legal.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This was on my list of games to try out, but being my usual lazy self I hadn't gotten around to it. With Chapter 3 releasing, I figured that was good excuse to finally play it. I have to say I'm really liking it so far.

The game is well written and the story is intriguing. I like the characters too, they have a very wholesome but credible gamer vibe. And Hannah is lovely. :love: So I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one!

Also, there seems to be a bug with Skylar's swimsuit. During the hot tub scenes in Chapter 3, Skylar reverted to the black & pink two piece swimsuit even though she supposedly bought the blueish one-piece version (and was wearing that in the first couple pictures). Given that the text suggested she had pulled the top down (rather than taking it off entirely), I suspect this was case of the wrong image being called.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Drooskati Also, don't know if it said before, but Skylar's swimsuit seems to be bugged, the choice is reversed and it's changing on renders at least one time
Also, there seems to be a bug with Skylar's swimsuit. During the hot tub scenes in Chapter 3, Skylar reverted to the black & pink two piece swimsuit even though she supposedly bought the blueish one-piece version (and was wearing that in the first couple pictures). Given that the text suggested she had pulled the top down (rather than taking it off entirely), I suspect this was case of the wrong image being called.
Checked the code, and you're right. I'll be replacing the files on all the links over the next hour. Thank you for letting me know!

Edit: All links except GoFile are now updated with the 3.1 version. GoFile is soooo exceptionally slow!

Last edited:

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Hi, thanks for the torrent but it's a Windows-only version. No Linux engine there.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I've tried pretty hard with the writing to give different personalities between "real" and "game" worlds. In the real world, MC is meant to be a regular guy, who happens to be in a solid, balanced, comfortable yet still exciting, relationship. In the game world, he is a player. I kid you not, I have ACTUAL character sheets for each of them in my desk. Like, as if you walked up to a group of people in a game store playing D&D. Actual character sheets :) They have actual stats, actual skills, etc. I did that before I ever started writing, and then reference them while writing to determine actions and abilities. MC happens to have an exceptionally high Charisma stat :p I toyed with the idea of making him a bard, but then I remembered that bards tend to be hated, and it ended up becoming a joke in the game instead :)

As for his relationships with the others, as of right now, only Bailey has shown interest in him, but only via Hannah's observations of her. Emily and Skylar seem to look at the relationship that MC and Hannah share as something to aim for, and they seem to see certain qualities in MC that are desirable in terms of their own personal needs. Fun fact, in crafting those interactions, I actually spent some time talking to several of my IRL female friends, to get insight from them on how those kinds of conversations tend to go. They helped me craft that scene :)

Spoiler related to chapter 3:

I've been playing D&D for about 17 years now, which made it very easy for me to get into the RP vs IRL for these characters. I think you've a great job showing the differences between the characters real selves and their tabletop counterparts. Love the game so far. Hannah is a treasure and deserves the world.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Morning all! At least, morning in the sense that I just crawled out of bed :) So, read through everything since I last checked, and I'll touch on some of the topics now:

1) Pathing and potential walkthough: I'm still on the fence as to making a walkthough. The intention is to have people simply play as they want to, make in the moment choices, etc. Yes, there is split pathing, and more splits will certainly happen. Contrary to what was said, there HAVE been choices made in the game at this point that DO affect your trajectory. Making choices of a more general "questionable" morality, will lead you down a darker path overall. Working with Alorine in general, will lead you down a darker path. This will result in darker choices being made available later. But, you will also have opportunities to change your pathing. Say you're on that darker path. Later on, you may encounter some options along the line of "Maybe I shouldn't do this..." kind of thing. That will be a way of rethinking where you're headed.
Well, this is a very interesting take... :)
In VNs where I find that I have a clear preference for one or more LIs, I welcome a walkthrough that provides path information. Sure, sometimes I'm just a man whore and others I fixate on one, in those cases usually how to attempt to navigate the choices is pretty clear. Then there are VNs where I have interest in a subset of the LIs, which is the case here. Then I find a walkthrough which identifies path conflicts or key choice points were paths open and close, incredibly valuable.

That said do you what think best.

Just found this and am finding it very enjoyable to play. Technically sound, solid writing and plotting and attractive and seductive LIs. What's not to love?

Thank you very very much for your hard work and what is clearly a commitment to excellence. Looking forward to the next update.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I still have hot tub scene where Skylar is jumping from swimsuit to swimsuit even though it should be fixed if understand correctly.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I still have hot tub scene where Skylar is jumping from swimsuit to swimsuit even though it should be fixed if understand correctly.
Yeah, so the issue before was that I'd accidentally swapped the variables ENTIRELY. So ALL the images were wrong. I went into the code and fixed that. Then after reuploading, discovered that 3 out of about 30 images are actually named incorrectly. As a result, those 3 get mixed up as you go through. Didn't want to do yet another update just for that. It's been fixed locally, and will be correct with the release of C4.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes