Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
For those who might be interested, I'm giving away 10 free keys for the game on Discord. No spamming required, no sharing info, etc. Just gotta be on the Discord server and enter the giveaway.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I just spent a week scratching my head trying to figure out how to write a scene. The biggest time sink is often in the writing. My updates average about 40,000 to 50,000 words per chapter now. To compare, according to google, the average adult fiction novel has around 80,000 to 100,000 words. I'm basically writing an entire damn novel every 9-10 months heh.

Getting writers block for even a short time is KILLER on productivity. It halts EVERYTHING. When it happens, I'll spend HOURS every day at the computer, starting and erasing things over and over and over again. But eventually, it'll click and I'll suddenly blast through a ton of writing over the course of a single day.

Today is a perfect example. I was seriously struggling with scene 5 of the next update. Have been for a week. But today, it broke. Not only did I get through the entire scene, but I also did almost all of scene 6. Basically managed to write about 15% of the entire update in a single day thanks to a random hit of inspiration.

I know you guys are itching for updates, but trust me, I'm itching to GIVE you updates. It's a daily struggle :p
We were just speaking in general terms about devs. Nothing, at least coming from me, was aimed towards you in any particular way. I know that what your doing is hard work and I commend you for doing a great job. The fantasy genre isn't for everyone but I enjoy your writing style. And your characters IMO are very relatable and down to earth. So don't fret and keep up the good work

Reactions: semtexDave

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just found and played this beautiful VN and i loved it...
the story is very good (i play dnd for years so its much more fun for me), the characters are also good and interesting and Hannah is great LI (she has a place in my top 10 Lis) ,plus the world building with fantasy elements is up to my taste.
Moreover with every chapter i noticed improvements in the overall quality(not only with the visuals but also with the flow of the story too).
I chose solo Hannah Path and i turned down any suggestions for everything else from Hannah (i assume influence from Alorine?)
and im glad i did it, because i love the relationship of Hannah and MC i found it one of the best in all VNS.
For me this VN is S Tier and one my favorites definitely in my top 10 VN.
i cant wait for next chapter.

Last edited:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I have a request for those of you who are willing to do it, and have a Steam account. I'm running a test on Steam to validate a suspicion I have about something. In order to either validate it or invalidate it, I need to get the comment count on my most recent announcement up to 100.

Again, only if you want to, go to the link below and comment which girl you like in the game. That's it. If you don't want to, that's cool too.

Thanks for helping if you do!

Link:

Edit: Incentive - There's a topless render of Hannah in the announcement :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have a request for those of you who are willing to do it, and have a Steam account. I'm running a test on Steam to validate a suspicion I have about something. In order to either validate it or invalidate it, I need to get the comment count on my most recent announcement up to 100.

Again, only if you want to, go to the link below and comment which girl you like in the game. That's it. If you don't want to, that's cool too.

Link:

Lol I'll do it without render even!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Link:

Steam is weird ... can't seem to up-vote if logged in, and number of comments doesn't show from the pop-up in the app. but 46 of them so far.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Link:

eh I owe a steam steam review here as well. I have been lazy with them recently :confused:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Link:

Man, I really wanted to help out. Sorry, I hate Steam with a passion. I have had a steam account almost since its inception and I avoid it like a plague. This is why. I had to log in 3 times to get a chance to do what you asked - even though I am always logged in to Steam anyway. Once I finally got a chance to post that I like Hannah - Steam said "Oops. Sorry you need to enable steam guard on your account." I said, "Piss on you, Steam." Steam is about as user friendly as wearing handcuffs and a blindfold and claiming to be the Dom. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Edit: Oh yeah... Nice render. Heh

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Man, I really wanted to help out. Sorry, I hate Steam with a passion. I have had a steam account almost since its inception and I avoid it like a plague. This is why. I had to log in 3 times to get a chance to do what you asked - even though I am always logged in to Steam anyway. Once I finally got a chance to post that I like Hannah - Steam said "Oops. Sorry you need to enable steam guard on your account." I said, "Piss on you, Steam." Steam is about as user friendly as wearing handcuffs and a blindfold and claiming to be the Dom. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Edit: Oh yeah... Nice render. Heh
haha yeah that's why I never logout and use the app worst thing to login into. Thankfully this method I only ever have to manually login in a few times a year

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
haha yeah that's why I never logout and use the app worst thing to login into. Thankfully this method I only ever have to manually login in a few times a year
My steam app logs in when I boot the PC and I never log out. It auto updates and wants to run in the background for half my PC games. I don't let it. Still I'm always logged in. But every time I follow a link for a dev to wish list or whatever I have to log in again. Go figure. This time it got down right pissy and I said fuck it. It is so far beyond FUBAR they don't have a name for it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My steam app logs in when I boot the PC and I never log out. It auto updates and wants to run in the background for half my PC games. I don't let it. Still I'm always logged in. But every time I follow a link for a dev to wish list or whatever I have to log in again. Go figure. This time it got down right pissy and I said fuck it. It is so far beyond FUBAR they don't have a name for it.
ah I gotcha yeah links on here dont work for me either I just look them up manually if it's easy to find cause fuck logging in. Thankfully I was able to find the post the dev was talking about

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes