Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Now I'm contemplating, is it even worth it? The wait between updates seems a lot.
Maybe, try a bit harder to sell it
How about this, instead.

I'm going to give away 3 free keys for Between Two Worlds on Steam. Requirements:

1) Must have previously participated in conversation in this thread.
2) Must not have been toxic in that participation.
3) Must not currently have BTW in their Steam library.
4) Account must be older than 7 days.

and, MOST IMPORTANTLY,

5) Must not be named Arj31.

If you meet the above requirements, just respond in the thread. Again, only the first three will get a key.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
How about this, instead.

I'm going to give away 3 free keys for Between Two Worlds on Steam. Requirements:

and, MOST IMPORTANTLY,

If you meet the above requirements, just respond in the thread. Again, only the first three will get a key.
I asked a simple question, not essentially directed towards you. But instead of giving a straight forward answer, you wanted to be a cheeky twat.
Cool I guess, and I hope you game does well on stream.✌

Reactions: BurgRoyce
Jun 4, 2022
I asked a simple question, not essentially directed towards you. But instead of giving a straight forward answer, you wanted to be a cheeky twat.
Cool I guess, and I hope you game does well on stream.✌
Now tbf, your comment of:
is it even worth it? The wait between updates seems a lot
does give off a condescending tone. Bringing up a personal opinion on update length, regardless of it it's true or not, in this case is seen as criticism. Not to mention you're completely disregarding an updates potential playtime. Oh, and can't forget the ag old "if you didn't pay for it, you can't complain" (that's not my view of it, but it's not entirely wrong either).

Tl;dR: Don't complain about when the update is, because it's coming, and don't be surprised if the dev is snippy if they receive a snippy response

• Wow
Reactions: Arj31

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Now tbf, your comment of:

does give off a condescending tone. Bringing up a personal opinion on update length, regardless of it it's true or not, in this case is seen as criticism. Not to mention you're completely disregarding an updates potential playtime. Oh, and can't forget the ag old "if you didn't pay for it, you can't complain" (that's not my view of it, but it's not entirely wrong either).

Tl;dR: Don't complain about when the update is, because it's coming, and don't be surprised if the dev is snippy if they receive a snippy response
Congratulations, you're eligible for winning the free stream key, I hope.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How about this, instead.

and, MOST IMPORTANTLY,

Had to LOL at that reply.

And... I guess I qualify?

EDIT: Thank you for the key! :)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How about this, instead.

and, MOST IMPORTANTLY,

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How about this, instead.

and, MOST IMPORTANTLY,

Should probably throw my hat into the ring for this
1719950386938.gif

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes