3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Those are them from Patreon. Aleksey made those two images.
... Yeah?

I fail to see what you are pointing out. The images in both of those posts are exactly the same and are made by Aleksey, and they are not the ones melkiy is asking for.

Reactions: groq

s284940172

Jun 5, 2021
Can someone help me, I don't know what else to do, I already did all the above, but the option "mentor" doesn't open, I shuouldn't give her book.help me,thanks.

6c12eec324c771316d6a2975af449eb.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can someone help me, I don't know what else to do, I already did all the above, but the option "mentor" doesn't open, I shuouldn't give her book.help me,thanks.

View attachment 1843296
Go to her in the evening when she is on her bed reading, also click on the white question mark to see what else needs to be done first if anything.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Glamour has taken a few steps back storywise for reasons I'm not entirely sure about, though if I had to guess I would say that it's because DS still doesn't possess the testicles to stand up to his subs when they complain about the things he implements in his story.
For context: in 0.48 Alice immediately loses her position as Alpha in the household because Ann finds out about the cameras. The cameras get turned off(for now) and the game from this point is doing everything the player could do before Alice took charge—minus actual intercourse.
Basically, everyone whined about Max not being in charge(just like the original BB) and now DS is scrambling to undo everything to please the whiners because he has no backbone(again, just like the original BB).
Glamour is going to eventually die because the crybabies that sub to him will keep forcing him to stagnate the story by removing everything that isn't Max waving his schlong around. There was the potential when Alice took over that both her and Max could start working together to be in charge of the house. Imagine both A+M double-teaming Ann or Lisa. What's not to like about that?? But it got removed because people cried, and Glamour is back on it's path of stagnation.
Off-topic. But you need to understand that DS doesn't have that much creativity. Or do you think that in the story Alice will be in " command" forever? I always said there that the story has no objectivity, and that the players were going into an endless vacuum. An example of this is, he has not given any importance to Kira and Olivia, they are just extras. Anyway, here is not the best place to discuss this, here it would be much worse.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes