Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "MC395, сообщение: 5250878, участник: 284780"]
Энн полюбила BBC. (Футболка изготовлена вами искренне)
[ATTACH = полный] 1067329 [/ ATTACH]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

"I wouldn't say it's a feat, but there's something in it" (from "An Ordinary Miracle").

MC395 you've accomplished a feat in the BBC (y) , men don't have horse (donkey) dicks, but quite decent sized - human ones.;)

And immediately everything is perceived without contradiction or rejection.(y)

And if you add 4-5 more raiders, so that the single picture turned into a scene, then you'll be a cool master DAZ.:)

Переведено с

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
054.png
Max : Non, non, non Lisa, le premier que tu dois blâmer ici c’est moi. Avant l’arrivée de Victor j’ai tout fais pour t’intéresser à la chose, rappel-toi quand je t’aidais à faire tes devoirs… Ce n’est pas de ta faute !
Max : No, no, no Lisa, the first one you have to blame here is me. Before the arrival of Victor I did everything I could to get you interested in the thing, remember when I helped you with your homework... It's not your fault !

055.png
Lisa : Si c’est vrai, pourquoi je me sens si mal alors ?
Lisa : If that's true, then why do I feel so bad ?

056.png
Max : *voix douce* Aller, arrête de pleurer et maintenant écoute-moi bien. Victor t’a manipulé en jouant sur tes sentiments. Je suis sure que cette phrase de “volé son amour à maman pour satisfaire ta curiosité égoïste“ viens de lui… n’est-ce pas ?
Max : *soft voice* Come on, stop crying and now listen to me. Victor manipulated you by playing on your feelings. I'm sure that "stealing his love from Mommy to satisfy your selfish curiosity" came from him, didn't it ?

057.png
Lisa : Eh bien euh… non euh… enfin je veux dire… c’est lui un jour qui m’a dit qu’il voulait arrêter nos leçons parce qu’il se sentait mal de voler l’amour d’une fille à sa mère et qu’il se comportait comme un égoïste…
Lisa : Well uh... no uh... well I mean... he's the one who told me one day that he wanted to stop our lessons because he felt bad about stealing a girl's love from her mother and he was being selfish...
Max : Tu vois ? Ça ne vient pas de toi, tout ça vient de lui ! Il est mauvais et il vous a toutes perverties. Tu n’as rien à te reprocher.
Max : See ? It's not coming from you, it's all coming from him ! He is evil and he has perverted all of you. You can't blame yourself.

058.png
Lisa : mais alors pourquoi tu pars si tu sais qu’il est mauvais ? Pourquoi tu ne le combat pas ?
Lisa : But then why are you leaving if you know it's bad ? Why don't you fight him ?
Max : J’ai essayé ! J’ai essayé et il m’a battu. Tout comme il a battu tante Kira et Kate, la copine d’Alice. On a tous essayés, mais il nous a tous battu. Hier soir et ce matin, j’ai essayé de parler avec Alice et maman, mais elles ne veulent rien entendre, pour elles, “Eric est un homme parfait“. Si je reprends le combat je vais perdre à nouveau…
Max : I tried ! I tried and he defeated me. Just like he defeated aunt Kira and Alice's girlfriend Kate. We all tried, but he defeated us all. Last night and this morning, I tried to talk to Alice and mom, but they don't want to hear anything, for them, "Eric is a perfect man". If I go back to fighting again I'm going to lose again?

059.png
Lisa : Alors c’est pour ça que tu pars, tu abandonne ? Mais est-ce que tu pense à nous ? Tu nous laisse aux mains d’un… d’un… ?
Lisa : So that's why you're leaving, you're giving up ? But are you thinking about us ? You're leaving us in the hands of a... of a...?

060.png
Lisa : ...D’un monstre !
Lisa : ...Of a monster !
Max : Je n’ai pas vraiment le choix tu sais, mais… toi tu l’as !
Max : I don't really have a choice you know, but... you do !

Jan 29, 2018
061.png
Lisa : Comment ?
Lisa : How ?
Max : viens avec moi !!!
Max : Come with me !!!
Lisa : Quoi !? Tu n’y pense pas ? Tu veux que je laisse maman et Alice ?
Lisa : What !? You don't think about it ? You want me to leave mom and Alice ?

060.png
Max : Elles ont fais leur choix ! Et toi aujourd’hui tu peux faire le tiens… Tu peux rester ici et continuer d’être le jouet de Victor, ou tu peux venir avec moi en Italie. Ornella est une chouette fille, je suis sure que tu t’entendras bien avec elle et sa mère ne refusera pas, elle adore avoir plein de monde autour d’elle.
Max : They made their choice! And today you can make yours... You can stay here and continue to be Victor's toy, or you can come with me to Italy. Ornella is a nice girl, I'm sure you'll get along with her and her mother won't say no, she loves to have lots of people around her.
Lisa : Je ne sais pas…
Lisa : I don't know...
Max : Lisa, regarde-moi. Là-bas nous serrions libre de…
Max : Lisa, look at me. There we would be free to...

062.png
*Tendre baisé*
* Tender kiss*

063.png
Lisa : Mais ! Qu’est-ce que tu fais ?!
Lisa : But ! What are you doing ?!
Max : je te montre la différence que cela fais, quand la personne qui t’embrasse, t’aime réellement…
Max : I'm showing you the difference it makes, when the person who kisses you, really loves you...

064.png
Max : …et il en va de même pour l’amour…
Max : …and the same goes for love…
Lisa : Alors va vite fermer la porte !...
Lisa : Then go quickly close the door !...

065.png
Max : D’accord. Est-ce que tu peux garder tes collants s’il te plaît, je te trouve hyper sexe avec…
Max : Okay. Can you please keep your pantyhose on, I think you're having great sex with...
Lisa : Ah oui ? Vilain garçon…
Lisa : Oh yeah ? Naughty boy...

066.png
Lisa : Content ? Alors maintenant montre-moi de quoi tu es capable !
Lisa : Happy ? So now show me what you are capable of !

067.png
Max : Pas la peine de me le dire deux fois… !
Max : You don't have to tell me twice !
Lisa : Ouahouh ! Alors ça c’est… un bel engin !!!
Lisa : Wow! So that's... a nice machine !!!

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
061.png
Lisa : Comment ?
Lisa : How ?
Max : viens avec moi !!!
Max : Come with me !!!
Lisa : Quoi !? Tu n’y pense pas ? Tu veux que je laisse maman et Alice ?
Lisa : What !? You don't think about it ? You want me to leave mom and Alice ?

060.png
Max : Elles ont fais leur choix ! Et toi aujourd’hui tu peux faire le tiens… Tu peux rester ici et continuer d’être le jouet de Victor, ou tu peux venir avec moi en Italie. Ornella est une chouette fille, je suis sure que tu t’entendras bien avec elle et sa mère ne refusera pas, elle adore avoir plein de monde autour d’elle.
Max : They made their choice! And today you can make yours... You can stay here and continue to be Victor's toy, or you can come with me to Italy. Ornella is a nice girl, I'm sure you'll get along with her and her mother won't say no, she loves to have lots of people around her.
Lisa : Je ne sais pas…
Lisa : I don't know...
Max : Lisa, regarde-moi. Là-bas nous serrions libre de…
Max : Lisa, look at me. There we would be free to...

062.png
*Tendre baisé*
* Tender kiss*

063.png
Lisa : Mais ! Qu’est-ce que tu fais ?!
Lisa : But ! What are you doing ?!
Max : je te montre la différence que cela fais, quand la personne qui t’embrasse, t’aime réellement…
Max : I'm showing you the difference it makes, when the person who kisses you, really loves you...

064.png
Max : …et il en va de même pour l’amour…
Max : …and the same goes for love…
Lisa : Alors va vite fermer la porte !...
Lisa : Then go quickly close the door !...

065.png
Max : D’accord. Est-ce que tu peux garder tes collants s’il te plaît, je te trouve hyper sexe avec…
Max : Okay. Can you please keep your pantyhose on, I think you're having great sex with...
Lisa : Ah oui ? Vilain garçon…
Lisa : Oh yeah ? Naughty boy...

066.png
Lisa : Content ? Alors maintenant montre-moi de quoi tu es capable !
Lisa : Happy ? So now show me what you are capable of !

067.png
Max : Pas la peine de me le dire deux fois… !
Max : You don't have to tell me twice !
Lisa : Ouahouh ! Alors ça c’est… un bel engin !!!
Lisa : Wow! So that's... a nice machine !!!
Dear Friends, we need your help!
Help translate (into Russian) Max's line under 65 renderer, Google both French and English gave out some crap.

Bruno - you're my hero :love: , even though you disposed (in the previous part) of the most important asset of BB (Lisa's virginity) so carelessly:rolleyes::(, I even sent you my - fi. But, okay, you made it through, you lit a fire.;)

Fuck, the limit on likes - tomorrow, before I get up in the morning, I'll put it up right away, my friend. :love: :)

And I forgot to tell you....66 :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)...you're forgiven for that - everything and forever. :)

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Help translate (into Russian) Max's line under 65 renderer, Google both French and English gave out some crap.

Bruno - you're my hero :love: , even though you disposed (in the previous part) of the most important asset of BB (Lisa's virginity) so carelessly:rolleyes::(, I even sent you my - fi. But, okay, you made it through, you lit a fire.;)

Fuck, the limit on likes - tomorrow, before I get up in the morning, I'll put it up right away, my friend. :love: :)

And I forgot to tell you....66 :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)...you're forgiven for that - everything and forever. :)
Merci bb888, ton soutien me fais chaud au cœur ;). Je pense que l'épilogue te plaira particulièrement...:devilish:
Thank you bb888, your support warms my heart;). I think you will enjoy the epilogue...:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: bb888
Jan 29, 2018

Effectivement j'aurais du écrire : "Est-ce que tu peux garder tes collants s’il te plaît, je te trouve hyper sexy avec"
Indeed, I should have written, "Can you please keep your pantyhose on, I think you look hot in them."

• Red Heart
Reactions: bb888

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Merci bb888, ton soutien me fais chaud au cœur ;). Je pense que l'épilogue te plaira particulièrement...:devilish:
Thank you bb888, your support warms my heart;). I think you will enjoy the epilogue...:devilish:
Yes, very. (y)
After the previous one, I was even angry and wanted to be rude:mad:, but this one put everything (almost) in its place;). That's probably what the French are like, they have some special strings;). Thank you Bruno, you made my evening:love:.
I'm sitting here thinking.
Deep appreciation for your work(y).
I don't know - what Google wrote, but, once again - Thank you(y).

Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon
Jan 29, 2018
068.png

Max : Je sais, mais avant, je vais te préparer à le recevoir.
Max : I know, but first I'm going to prepare you to receive it.
Lisa : Oh ! C’est bon… !
Lisa : Oh, that's okay !

069.png

Lisa : Aah, oooh !

070.png
Lisa : Aah ! Arrête avec ta langue, donne-moi ta grosse bite !!!
Lisa : Aah ! Stop with your tongue, give me your big dick !!!

071.png
Max : ça non plus ce n’est pas la peine de me le dire deux fois… !
Max : You don't have to tell me that twice either... !

072.png
Lisa : Aah ouiii !
Lisa : Aah yeah !

073.png
Lisa : Oui vas y baise-moi grand frère… Ah !
Lisa : Yes, go ahead and fuck me big brother... Ah!

074.png
Lisa : Aah, je sens que ça viens, vas y …fais-moi jouir ! Fais-moi jouir Max, fais moiaaaahh ! Aaaaahh ! Aah !
Lisa : Aah, I can feel it coming, go ahead ...make me come! Make me come Max, make meaaaaahh! Aaaaaahh! Aah !

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
I really want to make a Picture of Kira. After a few minutes...this was my first try. But something was missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So i go back to Work and after a few hours of playing with cameras and light this came out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes