Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
075.png
Lisa : Aaaoooh, c’était merveilleux ! Oooh, merci Max, si tu savais comme je t’aime.
Lisa : Aaaoooh, that was wonderful ! Oooh, thank you Max, if you only knew how much I love you.

076.png
Max : Moi aussi je t’aime Lisa, tu n’imagine pas comme j’étais triste de ne plus te voir…
Max : I love you too Lisa, you can't imagine how sad I was not to see you anymore...
Lisa : Oh Max,… embrasse-moi !
Lisa : Oh Max,... kiss me !
Max : tout ce que tu veux petite sœur, mais pour l’instant, que dirait-tu de continuer encore un peu…
Max : Anything you want little sister, but for now, how about you go on a little bit more...
Lisa : Quoi ? Tu veux dire que…
Lisa : What? Are you saying that...

077.png
Max : Oh oui, tiens regarde…
Max : Oh yeah, look at this...

078.png
Lisa : Aaaaaaaaahhhh !!! Non… attends… Aaaaahh ! Arrête !
Lisa : Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! No... wait... Aaaaaaahhh ! Stop !

079.png
Max : Quoi, tu ne veux plus ?
Max : What, don't you want anymore ?
Lisa : Oh que si ! Mais pour l’instant, ce que je veux le plus, c’est te rendre le plaisir que tu m’as donné.
Lisa : Oh yes I do! But right now, what I want most is to give you back the pleasure you gave me.

080.png
Max : d’accord, comme tu veux. Que veux-tu faire ?
Max : Okay, whatever you want. What do you want to do ?

081.png
Lisa : et bien je crois que j’ai des seins qui ont envies d’être arrosé… tu veux bien faire ça pour moi ?
Lisa : well I think I have breasts that want to be watered... will you do that for me?
Max : Oh oui avec plaisir…
Max : Oh yes, I'd love to...
Lisa : laisse-moi faire tu va voir, je vais te faire jouir en moins d’une minute.
Lisa : Let me do it you'll see, I'll make you come in less than a minute.

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
075.png
Lisa : Aaaoooh, c’était merveilleux ! Oooh, merci Max, si tu savais comme je t’aime.
Lisa : Aaaoooh, that was wonderful ! Oooh, thank you Max, if you only knew how much I love you.

076.png
Max : Moi aussi je t’aime Lisa, tu n’imagine pas comme j’étais triste de ne plus te voir…
Max : I love you too Lisa, you can't imagine how sad I was not to see you anymore...
Lisa : Oh Max,… embrasse-moi !
Lisa : Oh Max,... kiss me !
Max : tout ce que tu veux petite sœur, mais pour l’instant, que dirait-tu de continuer encore un peu…
Max : Anything you want little sister, but for now, how about you go on a little bit more...
Lisa : Quoi ? Tu veux dire que…
Lisa : What? Are you saying that...

077.png
Max : Oh oui, tiens regarde…
Max : Oh yeah, look at this...

078.png
Lisa : Aaaaaaaaahhhh !!! Non… attends… Aaaaahh ! Arrête !
Lisa : Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! No... wait... Aaaaaaahhh ! Stop !

079.png
Max : Quoi, tu ne veux plus ?
Max : What, don't you want anymore ?
Lisa : Oh que si ! Mais pour l’instant, ce que je veux le plus, c’est te rendre le plaisir que tu m’as donné.
Lisa : Oh yes I do! But right now, what I want most is to give you back the pleasure you gave me.

080.png
Max : d’accord, comme tu veux. Que veux-tu faire ?
Max : Okay, whatever you want. What do you want to do ?

081.png
Lisa : et bien je crois que j’ai des seins qui ont envies d’être arrosé… tu veux bien faire ça pour moi ?
Lisa : well I think I have breasts that want to be watered... will you do that for me?
Max : Oh oui avec plaisir…
Max : Oh yes, I'd love to...
Lisa : laisse-moi faire tu va voir, je vais te faire jouir en moins d’une minute.
Lisa : Let me do it you'll see, I'll make you come in less than a minute.
Bruno, I'm amazed - you read my mind.:oops:
Since yesterday I've been sitting and wondering if Bruno would stop the scene:confused:, and even thought of a little monologue to continue it organically and beautifully:). Here you are, and it reflects exactly what I wanted to see.:)
1. The heart-to-heart meeting never happened and I wanted to see it replaced in this scene - a tight embrace and kissing = you put it in.:)
2. Mutual declaration of love = you're in.:)
3. Mutual favor in gratitude for the pleasure (jerk off with a little blowjob at the end (kissing and licking the leftovers) = you put in. :)
I'm amazed, my friend - your stakes, in my eyes, have almost reached heaven.(y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Dear Mango, if Kate with her long hair and red dress, in the starter raider, caused a strange perception, this one is just the bomb.(y)
By the way, the image of Kate, regular from BB, but in normal, female clothes (long red dress and heeled shoes), is no less interesting. Maybe he too - should be played for 2-3 renderings (one portrait - chair, cleavage, straight, challenging look, foot on foot and waltzing brush off the armrest) and a couple of game scenes - fancy dress, moderate makeup and high heels.

And any Kate is a Fan Art event, there are disastrously few of her, even fewer than Olivia.
In fact, she is second only to the universally forgotten Dr. Eve.
Accordingly, any portrayal of Kate is a plus to the author's Fan Art karma. :)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear Mango, if Kate with her long hair and red dress, in the starter raider, caused a strange perception, this one is just the bomb.(y)
By the way, the image of Kate, regular from BB, but in normal, female clothes (long red dress and heeled shoes), is no less interesting. Maybe he too - should be played for 2-3 renderings (one portrait - chair, cleavage, straight, challenging look, foot on foot and waltzing brush off the armrest) and a couple of game scenes - fancy dress, moderate makeup and high heels.

And any Kate is a Fan Art event, there are disastrously few of her, even fewer than Olivia.
In fact, she is second only to the universally forgotten Dr. Eve.
Accordingly, any portrayal of Kate is a plus to the author's Fan Art karma. :)
Thank you bb888 for your kind words :) .

I adore kate and her personality. I am planning a big event for her, but that needs some time and good design, and it is not a fan art. She deserves to be the star ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bb888

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Thank you bb888 for your kind words :) .

I adore kate and her personality. I am planning a big event for her, but that needs some time and good design, and it is not a fan art. She deserves to be the star ;)
Dear Mango, I am glad to hear about your plans for Kathy. It's great and she undoubtedly deserves it.

The only undisputed star of the whole BB is, of course, Lisa, but despite this Kate, along with Kira, are the most stable characters and, if the significance and recognition of Kira, reflected repeatedly, both in the game itself, and in the mods and Fan Art, the significance of Kate - is not enough and here you are absolutely right.

But my strong belief - it is Kate, is a dark horse, the introduction which can turn the tide of BB history. By the way, the story that Bruno is now unfolding before us is also an example of this.

Aside from the main game, there were wonderful examples to draw our attention to Kate's role.
Of course the story that celtic1138 showed us is on everyone's mind, but others are just as important. For example the story of Kate and Steph's interaction, from Givin and the equally curious couple of renders from AgentOrange that he posted a couple of years ago.

In the end, yes, totally agree with you that Kate deserves more attention.

Thank you for that and will look forward to your story.(y):)

I apologize for the Google English.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear Mango, I am glad to hear about your plans for Kathy. It's great and she undoubtedly deserves it.

The only undisputed star of the whole BB is, of course, Lisa, but despite this Kate, along with Kira, are the most stable characters and, if the significance and recognition of Kira, reflected repeatedly, both in the game itself, and in the mods and Fan Art, the significance of Kate - is not enough and here you are absolutely right.

But my strong belief - it is Kate, is a dark horse, the introduction which can turn the tide of BB history. By the way, the story that Bruno is now unfolding before us is also an example of this.

Aside from the main game, there were wonderful examples to draw our attention to Kate's role.
Of course the story that celtic1138 showed us is on everyone's mind, but others are just as important. For example the story of Kate and Steph's interaction, from Givin and the equally curious couple of renders from AgentOrange that he posted a couple of years ago.

In the end, yes, totally agree with you that Kate deserves more attention.

Thank you for that and will look forward to your story.(y):)

I apologize for the Google English.
I agree with you. But, I will not follow that approach. It is not BB. It is about Kate only, mentioning BB is fine of course, but it is independent at the end ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 633sqn and bb888
Jan 29, 2018
082.png
Max : Ouah ! C’est vrai que… Oh attends ça monte déjà… !? Ah ! Comment tu fais pour… Aaaahh !
Max : Wow, it's true that... Oh wait, it's already going up...!? Ah ! How do you do that... Aaaahh !

083.png
Max : Aaah oui c’est bon !
Max : Aaah yes it's good !
Lisa : ouah !!! Tout ça pour moi ? Aller vas-y grand frère, vide-toi sur mes seins ! Finalement les leçons d’Eric ont du bon, je devrai peut-être les continuer enco…
Lisa : wow!! All this for me ? Go ahead big brother, empty yourself on my boobs ! Finally Eric's lessons are good, I might have to continue them...

084.png
Max : …Quoi !? Mais Lisa tu entends ce que tu dis ? Il y a 10 minutes tu disais que tu avais honte et maintenant tu veux continuer les leçons ?
Max : ...What !? But Lisa, do you hear what you're saying ? 10 minutes ago you were saying that you were ashamed and now you want to continue the lessons ?

085.png
Lisa : Non ce n’est pas ça, c’est juste que… je ne connais pas ta petite amie et là-bas je ne connaîtrais personne non plus. Et puis ici j’ai mes copines, maman, Alice…
Lisa : No it's not that, it's just... I don't know your girlfriend and there I wouldn't know anyone there either. And then here I have my girlfriends, mom, Alice...

086.png
Max : C’est vrai, c’était égoïste de te demander de partir et puis maman ne serait pas d’accord de toute façon… Au revoir Lisa. Aller prépare-toi vite, tu vas être en retard à l’école.
Max : That's right, it was selfish to ask you to leave and then mom wouldn't agree anyway... Bye Lisa. Go get ready quickly, you're going to be late for school.

087.png
Lisa : Je t’aime Max, ne t’en vas pas *Snif !*. Je m’en fout de l’école, de toute façon je n’arriverais pas à me concentrer aujourd’hui *Snif !*.
Lisa : I love you Max, don't go away *Snif! I don't care about school, I wouldn't be able to concentrate today anyway *snifty!
Max : Moi aussi je t’aime Lisa, tu va cruellement me manquer…
Max : I love you too Lisa, I'm going to miss you so much...

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
082.png
Max : Ouah ! C’est vrai que… Oh attends ça monte déjà… !? Ah ! Comment tu fais pour… Aaaahh !
Max : Wow, it's true that... Oh wait, it's already going up...!? Ah ! How do you do that... Aaaahh !

083.png
Max : Aaah oui c’est bon !
Max : Aaah yes it's good !
Lisa : ouah !!! Tout ça pour moi ? Aller vas-y grand frère, vide-toi sur mes seins ! Finalement les leçons d’Eric ont du bon, je devrai peut-être les continuer enco…
Lisa : wow!! All this for me ? Go ahead big brother, empty yourself on my boobs ! Finally Eric's lessons are good, I might have to continue them...

084.png
Max : …Quoi !? Mais Lisa tu entends ce que tu dis ? Il y a 10 minutes tu disais que tu avais honte et maintenant tu veux continuer les leçons ?
Max : ...What !? But Lisa, do you hear what you're saying ? 10 minutes ago you were saying that you were ashamed and now you want to continue the lessons ?

085.png
Lisa : Non ce n’est pas ça, c’est juste que… je ne connais pas ta petite amie et là-bas je ne connaîtrais personne non plus. Et puis ici j’ai mes copines, maman, Alice…
Lisa : No it's not that, it's just... I don't know your girlfriend and there I wouldn't know anyone there either. And then here I have my girlfriends, mom, Alice...

086.png
Max : C’est vrai, c’était égoïste de te demander de partir et puis maman ne serait pas d’accord de toute façon… Au revoir Lisa. Aller prépare-toi vite, tu vas être en retard à l’école.
Max : That's right, it was selfish to ask you to leave and then mom wouldn't agree anyway... Bye Lisa. Go get ready quickly, you're going to be late for school.

087.png
Lisa : Je t’aime Max, ne t’en vas pas *Snif !*. Je m’en fout de l’école, de toute façon je n’arriverais pas à me concentrer aujourd’hui *Snif !*.
Lisa : I love you Max, don't go away *Snif! I don't care about school, I wouldn't be able to concentrate today anyway *snifty!
Max : Moi aussi je t’aime Lisa, tu va cruellement me manquer…
Max : I love you too Lisa, I'm going to miss you so much...
Bruno, noooo! :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:
You blew it.:(
All that's left to add is:
"Tahiti, Tahiti... We haven't been to Tahiti! We're well fed here!":geek:
(The Prodigal Parrot Returns, Season 1, Episode 1)

• Haha
Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes