Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear Mango, honestly - well, there are no words to express my pleasure. :giggle:
Deep gratitude to Mango (Lisa).:love:
By the way, what is your native language (because my language is also Google).;)
You can use English with me. No worries ;)

Jan 29, 2018
I like your comment because you are one of those who had the intelligence to take a step back with this image

Basically I had assets that I had never used and that I wanted to try. So for this type of scene I make up a story..

Anne comes out of the building and wallows in the garbage like a piece of shit. I make my image and I ask myself the question "but why it wallows" I decide to add two additional characters and give it:

Anne comes out of the building, sees two men giving each other a blowjob, doesn’t see the obstacle and wallows like shit. the two men offer him their help

Imagine that you fall to the ground all by yourself and I take your picture by including two characters of skin colors opposed to yours. You can imagine all the comments that can say that.

Bruno de Montdragon
alors toi, tu es bien Français. Ta certitude tu te la mets au niveau de ton anus! c’est-à-dire derrière ta tête! ça t’empêchera, peut-être? de nous mettre la honte

then you are French. Your certainty puts it on your anus! that is to say behind your head! It will prevent you, perhaps? to shame us all
Bonjour rolmac.
Je suis enchanté de faire ta connaissance (même dans ces conditions...).
Veux tu bien présenter mes excuse à Anne s'il te plaît, je ne pensais pas qu'une chute dans des poubelles puisse avoir un tel impacte.
En comparaison, mon accident de ski qui m'a laissé beaucoup de séquelles et m'a immobilisé 2 ans, apparait bien peu de chose...
En effet, je n'ai pas fini à moiter nu, comme Anne ni couvert de contusions et de cicatrices. je devais sans doute aller beaucoup moins vite à ski, que elle à pied...

Après avoir à nouveau regardé ton image, il me semble que nous nous trompons tout les deux...
En réalité Anne est passée dans cette ruelle et l'a trouvé tellement sale qu'elle s'est donnée pour devoir de la nettoyer. Elle à demandé à deux gentleman de bien vouloir l'aidé et tout le monde s'est mis au travail avec leur propre vêtements car ils se sont aperçu qu'ils n'avait pas le matériel de nettoyage nécessaire... maintenant ils se rhabillent et rentrent tous chez eux extrêmement fatigué, mais heureux du travail accompli !

Concernant mon anus, je suis ravi qu'il ai pu te permettre de t'exprimer de manière si intelligente.

Comme tu peux le comprendre, je n'ai pas apprécié l'insulte, elle n'était pas nécessaire. Je suis conscient que mes histoires ne plaisent pas à tout le monde et je ne le prend pas mal quand on me le fais remarquer.
Je continu de ne pas aimer ton rendu, il m'évoque un viol plutôt qu'un vautrage dans des poubelles. cependant je continu de dire que j'aime bien le style réaliste que tu lui a donné. Tu peux remarquer que j'ai :love: celui d'aujourd'hui. La preuve que je ne suis pas rancunier et que, si tu est d'accord, nous pouvons repartir sur des bases plus saine et amicale.

Oui comme tu peut le voir, je te présente mes excuse si je t'ai mis la honte, ce n'était pas le but de mon commentaire. On peut même dire que, au-delà de la méprise, la mise en scène de ton image était suffisamment réussi pour provoquer d’intenses émotions.

Je te fais cadeaux du fait que je suis Français car effectivement, nous autres les Français, sommes toujours en train de râler, en grève, donneurs de leçon et nos enfants sont si laid que quand ils jouent dans des bac à sables, les chats des environs essayent de les recouvrir...! :ROFLMAO:

Au plaisir de te reparler rolmac, de manière apaisé et surtout, continu de nous faire profiter de tes créations. ;)

Hello rolmac.
I am delighted to meet you (even under these conditions...).
Please apologize to Anne, I didn't think that a fall in a garbage can could have such an impact.
In comparison, my skiing accident, which left me with a lot of after-effects and immobilized me for 2 years, appears to be a minor event...
Indeed, I did not end up naked, like Anne, nor covered with bruises and scars. I probably had to go much slower on skis than she did on foot...
After looking at your picture again, it seems to me that we are both wrong...
In reality Anne passed through this alley and found it so dirty that she made it her duty to clean it. She asked two gentlemen to help her and everyone helped him and everyone went to work with their own clothes because they realized that they didn't have the necessary cleaning equipment... now they now they get dressed and go home extremely tired, but happy with the work done!

As for my anus, I am delighted that it has allowed you to express yourself in such an intelligent way.

As you can understand, I did not appreciate the insult, it was not necessary. I am aware that not everyone likes my stories and I don't take it badly when it is pointed out to me.
I still don't like your rendering, it reminds me of a rape rather than a wallowing in garbage. However I still like the realistic style you gave it. You may notice that I have :love: today's. The proof that I'm not a grudge-holder and that, if you agree, we can start again on a healthier and friendly basis.
Yes, as you can see, I apologize if I have put you to shame, it was not the purpose of my comment. We can even say that, beyond the misunderstanding, the staging of your image was successful enough to cause intense emotions.

I give you the gift of the fact that I am French because indeed, we French are always grumpy, on strike, donor of lesson and our children are so ugly that when they play in sandboxes, the local cats try to cover them up...! :ROFLMAO:

I look forward to talking to you again rolmac, in a calmer way and especially, continue to make us enjoy your creations. ;)

Jan 29, 2018
110.png
Alice : …Aah, oh putain ! Ouuh !
Alice : ...Aah, oh fuck ! Ooh !

111.png
Max : Alors que disait tu ?
Max : So what were you saying ?

112.png
Alice : ta gueule, continue ! Ne t’avise surtout pas de retirer ta langue de ma chatte !
Alice : Shut up, continue ! Don't you dare take your tongue out of my pussy !

113.png
Max : Et bien, ça promet, je n’ai même pas commencé que tu es déjà hystérique ! Bon bah c’est parti pour les choses sérieuses…
Max : Well, that's promising, I haven't even started and you are already hysterical ! Well, let's get down to business...

114.png
Alice : Aaaah ! Non… attends… tu triche !
Alice : Aaaah ! No... wait... you're cheating !

115.png
Max : Ah bon ben si c’est de la triche j’arrête…
Max : Well, if that's cheating I'll stop...
Alice : Noooon… Continuuu… Aaaahh ! (Oh putain c’est bon, comment est-ce qu’il a pu apprendre à faire tout ça ?!)
Alice : Noooo... Continuuu... Aaaahh ! (Oh fuck, that's good, how did he learn to do that ?!)

116.png
Alice : Je veux sentir… Aaah ! Tes doigts et ta langue …en même temps ! Aaaaahh ouiiiii !
Alice : I want to feel... Aaah ! Your fingers and tongue...at the same time ! Aaaaahh yeeeeees !

Jan 29, 2018
I saw her first Bruno.
(Avec une voix d'enfant surexcité...) Non c'est pas vrai, d'abord Kate c'est le personnage "Mélisande" et Mélisande, c'est elle que j'ai pris pour faire mon personnage de Mélissa...! :cry::love:
(with the voice of an overexcited child...) No, it's not true, first of all Kate is the character "Mélisande" and Mélisande is the one I took to make my character of Mélissa...! :cry::love:

633sqn

May 9, 2020
(Avec une voix d'enfant surexcité...) Non c'est pas vrai, d'abord Kate c'est le personnage "Mélisande" et Mélisande, c'est elle que j'ai pris pour faire mon personnage de Mélissa...! :cry::love:
(with the voice of an overexcited child...) No, it's not true, first of all Kate is the character "Mélisande" and Mélisande is the one I took to make my character of Mélissa...! :cry::love:
OK you win Bruno, but I'm still rubbing in the lotion. :ROFLMAO: Mando, what have you started?:giggle::giggle:

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Stop messing with our heads, you chatty Frenchman. (n)
Just get in line.:mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
OK you win Bruno, but I'm still rubbing in the lotion. :ROFLMAO: Mando, what have you started?:giggle::giggle:
What the fuck is Bruno?(n)
I'm already in line for 633sqn!!! :mad::mad:Look at the previous page!!!;)
Kate to 633sqn : "My angel, you will take care of my back. You have asked for it first. You earned it" :)

Kate to Bruno de Montdragon : "My sweetie, I need your magical touch to put lotion on my left leg starting with my thigh please" ;)

Kate to bb888 : "My knight, be patient... You will do a massage for me after the shower. Lisa told me you are better than Max in massage" :giggle:

20210312-3_Kate_Bathtub_V1.0.jpg

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes