Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

633sqn

May 9, 2020
Kate to 633sqn : "My angel, you will take care of my back. You have asked for it first. You earned it" :)

Kate to Bruno de Montdragon : "My sweetie, I need your magical touch to put lotion on my left leg starting with my thigh please" ;)

Kate to bb888 : "My knight, be patient... You will do a massage for me after the shower. Lisa told me you are better than Max in massage" :giggle:

View attachment 1080797
Mando, you are a true diplomat:cool:, and Kate you have made me a very happy man.:love:

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Kate to 633sqn : "My angel, you will take care of my back. You have asked for it first. You earned it" :)

Kate to Bruno de Montdragon : "My sweetie, I need your magical touch to put lotion on my left leg starting with my thigh please" ;)

Kate to bb888 : "My knight, be patient... You will do a massage for me after the shower. Lisa told me you are better than Max in massage" :giggle:

View attachment 1080797
Oh...divine Kate :love: (dear Mango) this is - too promising.:sneaky:
Of course I'll wait (тем более Лиза рядом!).;)
Mine won't get away from me.:mad::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Mando Logica

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
I had to use google translate. And if it is right, then your last sentence is "Hi Lisa", so:

Lisa: "Hi bb888" ;)

View attachment 1080066
Dear Mando, ("my") Lisa decided to show that she's not wearing panties (4 raiders). :unsure:

One.
Lisa, having finished sunbathing and decided to have a little chat, moved from the sunbed to a small pouffe standing nearby, while wearing a light dress.

Lisa: "Good to see you, let's have a little chat. By the way, I decided not to wear panties today. Can I see...".

:sneaky:Sitting up, leaning sideways on one arm, the other, slightly lifting the hem of her dress (enough to see that there are no panties, but no more).
Looking straight ahead, eye to eye, smiling.
(Mando is your cue.);)

Second. (continued)(y)

Last edited:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear Mando, ("my") Lisa decided to show that she's not wearing panties (4 raiders). :unsure:

One.
Lisa, having finished sunbathing and decided to have a little chat, moved from the sunbed to a small pouffe standing nearby, while wearing a light dress.

Lisa: "Good to see you, let's have a little chat. By the way, I decided not to wear panties today. Can I see...".

:sneaky:Sitting up, leaning sideways on one arm, the other, slightly lifting the hem of her dress (enough to see that there are no panties, but no more).
Looking straight ahead, eye to eye, smiling.
(Mando is your cue.);)

Second. (continued)(y)
20210312-1_Lisa_FunMoments_V1.0.jpg

Jan 29, 2018
117.png
Max : Alors que pense-tu de mon entrée en matière ?
Max : So what do you think of my introduction ?
Alice : J’en pense que je veux que tu me baise immédiatement !
Alice : I think I want you to fuck me right now !

118.png
Max : d’accord, mais je veux que tu me demande de te baiser comme une chienne et que tu dises à tout le monde que je suis ton frère, compris ? Aller vas-y dit-le !
Max : Okay, but I want you to ask me to fuck you like a bitch and tell everyone that I'm your brother, got it ? Go ahead and say it !
Alice : S’il te plaît petit frère, baise-moi, baise ta grande sœur comme une chienne !
Alice : Please little brother, fuck me, fuck your big sister like a bitch !

119.png
Alice : Ah oui vas-y met-la moi, c’est ta bite la meilleure petit frère.
Alice : Oh yes, go ahead and put it in me, your cock is the best, little brother.

120.png
Alice : Oha ! Elle est vraiment grosse, c’est moi qui te fais cet effet là ?
Alice : Oha ! It's really big, I'm the one who makes you feel that way ?

121.png
Max : Oui, je rêvais de te baiser depuis si longtemps grande sœur. Aujourd’hui que j’en ai l’occasion, je vais me surpasser.
Max : Yes, I've been dreaming of fucking you for so long big sister. Now that I have the chance, I'm going to do it again.
Alice : Aah ouiii ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !
Alice : Aah yeees ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !

122.png
Alice : Vas-y Max, défonce-moi la chatte, je vais venir… Oui ça y est, AAAAAHH ! Aaaah oui j’adore ta grosse queue frèrot.
Alice : Go ahead Max, fuck my pussy, I'm going to come... Yes, that's it, AAAAAHH ! Aaaah yes I love your big cock bro.

123.png
Alice : J’hallucine, Eric est loin de me faire jouir comme ça… Tu prends des pilules ou quoi ?
Alice : I can't believe it, Eric is far from making me come like this... Are you taking pills or something ?
Max : Oubli cette merde, je vais te faire voir qui de nous deux est l’homme viril… Tu n’as pas fini de hurler ma cher Alice !
Max : Forget about that shit, I'll show you which one of us is the manly one... You haven't finished screaming my dear Alice !

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Dear Mando:love:, your ("my") Lisa surpassed all my expectations. The Chupa Chups, the flip-flops and the "girly" dress are something(y). Wonderful overall tone of all the works. Delightful.:love::love::love:

The only problem, the published image, by the way, thank you for it, I couldn't see it coming, but it would perfectly serve as a transition in the overall scene.:unsure:

Scene: "Lisa's Innocent Pranks").

Lest the intended narrative be disrupted, there would be a huge request for you to make another "first" raider, given the attributes you suggested.
It's like this (under the phrase I wrote originally):
Lisa is sitting on a tabletop, dangling her legs, with a Chupa Chupa in her hand, with her other hand lifting the hem of her dress a little so that her pussy is showing. The look is eye to eye. Innocent smile.

The concept of the SECOND raider:
Lisa utters: "...You can, just look, but you can do something else...)

Composition: Continues to sit on the table, but with her legs spread, her dress raised enough to allow a full view of her pussy. Her gaze is directed down at her pussy. Chupa Chups, either in her hand or in her mouth.

Also, could you make captions under your work :sneaky:(like many people do). You have a lot of work, and the quality and composition is excellent. It is well deserved.(y)

Once again - many thanks.:giggle:(y)
Please excuse the google English.(n)

(and - your move Mando). :love:

• Red Heart

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I have to say Mando that the lovely Ann was always my favourite in Big Brother, but what you have done with Kate is forcing me to rethink that. Please keep giving me this problem to work out. :giggle: :giggle:
:love::love:
Kate will be so happy to hear this :love:

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
117.png
Max : Alors que pense-tu de mon entrée en matière ?
Max : So what do you think of my introduction ?
Alice : J’en pense que je veux que tu me baise immédiatement !
Alice : I think I want you to fuck me right now !

118.png
Max : d’accord, mais je veux que tu me demande de te baiser comme une chienne et que tu dises à tout le monde que je suis ton frère, compris ? Aller vas-y dit-le !
Max : Okay, but I want you to ask me to fuck you like a bitch and tell everyone that I'm your brother, got it ? Go ahead and say it !
Alice : S’il te plaît petit frère, baise-moi, baise ta grande sœur comme une chienne !
Alice : Please little brother, fuck me, fuck your big sister like a bitch !

119.png
Alice : Ah oui vas-y met-la moi, c’est ta bite la meilleure petit frère.
Alice : Oh yes, go ahead and put it in me, your cock is the best, little brother.

120.png
Alice : Oha ! Elle est vraiment grosse, c’est moi qui te fais cet effet là ?
Alice : Oha ! It's really big, I'm the one who makes you feel that way ?

121.png
Max : Oui, je rêvais de te baiser depuis si longtemps grande sœur. Aujourd’hui que j’en ai l’occasion, je vais me surpasser.
Max : Yes, I've been dreaming of fucking you for so long big sister. Now that I have the chance, I'm going to do it again.
Alice : Aah ouiii ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !
Alice : Aah yeees ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !

122.png
Alice : Vas-y Max, défonce-moi la chatte, je vais venir… Oui ça y est, AAAAAHH ! Aaaah oui j’adore ta grosse queue frèrot.
Alice : Go ahead Max, fuck my pussy, I'm going to come... Yes, that's it, AAAAAHH ! Aaaah yes I love your big cock bro.

123.png
Alice : J’hallucine, Eric est loin de me faire jouir comme ça… Tu prends des pilules ou quoi ?
Alice : I can't believe it, Eric is far from making me come like this... Are you taking pills or something ?
Max : Oubli cette merde, je vais te faire voir qui de nous deux est l’homme viril… Tu n’as pas fini de hurler ma cher Alice !
Max : Forget about that shit, I'll show you which one of us is the manly one... You haven't finished screaming my dear Alice !
Bruno, my friend :love: , you are a schemer, a real schemer;).
And I can't wait to hear your answer to why Max told me about the cameras:rolleyes: (I hope you remember that you promised to tell me about that).
I can't wait.:sleep:
And your story and the raiders, and plastique, and facial expressions, and dialogues - too good and I do not want it all to end quickly.(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Bruno de Montdragon
Jan 29, 2018
124.png
Max : maintenant je vais m’occuper de ton cul !
Max : Now I'll take care of your asshole !
Alice : Quoi !!?? Non ! Attends, je…
Alice : What ?!?? No ! Wait, I...

125.png
Alice : …Aaahhouuu !

126.png
Alice : Aïe ! Doucement …ça fais …ah ! …mal.
Alice : Ouch ! Easy...it ...ah ! hurts.
Max : Détends-toi sœurette, ce sera plus agréable pour toi. Si tu te contracte, c’est moi qui vais avoir tout le plaisir… Aller, pense à tout l’argent que je vais te donner.
Max : Relax sis, it will be more pleasant for you. If you contract, I'll have all the fun... Come on, think of all the money I'm going to give you.

127.png
Alice : d’accord, je vais essayer mais, …ne rentre pas plus, laisse-moi m’habituer. (Soupir de soulagement) Aaah, ça va mieux, continu encore un peu comme ça…
Alice : Okay, I'll try but, ...don't come in anymore, let me get used to it. (Sigh of relief) Aaah, that's better, keep it up for a while...
Max : … Tu vois que c’est mieux en étant plus détendu. Attention je vais pousser un peu…
Max : ... You see it's better by being more relaxed. Careful, I'm going to push it a bit...

126.png
Max : Lààààà ! Hummm ton cul est super Alice…
Max : There, there, there ! Your ass is great Alice...
Alice : Aah ! Oh ! Oh !...
Max : Caaaaa y est, tu vois, ce n’était pas si difficile ? Aller maintenant je vais accélérer doucement.
Max : Thaaaat's it, see, that wasn't so hard ? Now I'm going to speed up slowly.

127.png
Alice : Aaah oui vas-y accélère, ça devient agréable.
Alice : Aaah yes go ahead and speed up, it's getting nice.

128.png
Max : Aller fini le jeu pour les petites filles sages, je vais te défoncer le cul comme une chienne qui aime la bite !
Max : Come on, no more games for good girls, I'm going to beat your ass like a bitch who loves cock !
Alice : Aah ! Aah ! Merde, mais comment tu fais ça ? …Aah ! Ca devient bon. Oh !
Alice : Aah ! Aah ! Shit, how do you do that ? ...Aah ! This is getting good. Oh !

129.png
Max : Je te l’ai dis, je sais ce que tu aime parce que je me préoccupe de toi. Je savais que tu avais peur d’essayer mais qu’en même temps, ça t’excitait.
Max : I told you, I know what you like because I care about you. I knew you were afraid to try it, but at the same time, it turned you on.

130.png
Alice : Oui, c’est vrai que ça m’excitait …ooohh… d’essayer et maintenant que j’y suis, j’avoue que je ne suis pas déçu... Aaahh !
Alice : Yes, it's true that I was excited...ooohh...to try and now that I'm here, I must admit that I'm not disappointed... Aaahh !

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Please check the photo in 360-degree. Feel free to use your mouse and Zoom in/out

This is a shared link since F95 does not support 360-degree photo.
Mango, well, what can I tell you, my friend :love: , this is just WOWOW..., just - Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh....(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Jan 29, 2018
131.png
Max : Oui, j’ai eu une excellente professeur pendant que j’étais au camp… Aller retourne toi, je vais te montrer qu’on peut aussi atteindre le point G en passant par là.
Max : Yes, I had a great teacher while I was at camp... Come on turn around, I'll show you that you can also reach the G-spot by going this way.
Alice : Il y a encore quelques minutes je t’aurai traité de prétentieux mais maintenant…
Alice : A few minutes ago I would have called you pretentious but now...

132.png
Alice : …Oh putain… ! Oui vas-y frérot, je veux sentir toute ta bite au fond de mon cul …aaaaahhh ouiiiii j’adore la sentir rentrer tout doucement comme ça !
Alice : ...Oh fuck... ! Yes come on bro, I want to feel all your cock in my ass...aaaaahhh yeeeeees I love feeling it go in slowly like that !
Max : Et maintenant sœurette prépare toi pour le feu d’artifice, ça va monter très vite crois-moi.
Max : And now sis, get ready for the fireworks, it's going to go up really fast believe me.

133.png
Alice : Aaaaaahhh ! Oui ! Oui ! Oui ! OuiiiiiiiAAAAAAAHHH !
Alice : Aaaaaahhh ! Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! YeeeeesAAAAAAAHHH !
Max : Oui c’est ça sœurette, lâche-toi ! Dit à tout le monde que tu aime que je te baise le cul… !
Max : Yes that's right sis, let go ! Tell everyone you like me to fuck you in the ass !

134.png
Alice : Aaaahh oui, j’aime que tu me baise le cul aaaahh !
Alice : Aaaahh yes, I like you to fuck my aaaaaaaass !

135.png
Alice : Oooh Max, continu et serre-moi fort dans tes bras. Hmmm ! Aaah ! Je t’aime tu sais. Même si tu ne le crois pas, je te jure sur ce que j’ai …aah, de plus cher, que je t’aime et que …aah, tu m’as terriblement manqué. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! Ooh !
Alice : Oooh Max, go on and give me a big hug. Hmmm ! Aaah ! I love you, you know. Even if you don't believe it, I swear on my ...aah, dearest, that I love you and that ...aah, I missed you terribly. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! Ooh !
Max : Merci Alice. Moi aussi je t’aime et toi aussi tu m’as terriblement manqué.
Max : Thank you Alice. I love you too and I missed you terribly too.

136.png
Alice : Putain de merde ! Je n’avais jamais jouie par là auparavant, tu m’as fais découvrir bien des choses aujourd’hui. Aller viens ici, c’est à mon tour de donner un peu de spectacle…
Alice : Holy shit ! I've never cum that way before, you've introduced me to a lot of things today. Come here, it's my turn to give a little show...

137.png
Alice : vient sur mon visage, je sais que tous les garçons aiment ça, c’est une manière de marquer votre territoire et d’assoir votre domination je suppose…
Alice : comes on my face, I know all boys like that, it's a way to mark your territory and assert your dominance I guess...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes