Asclepiosus

Jan 24, 2018
According to Patron BB is dead this true? cause it doesn't feel like a completed game?
Dunno if you can call it dead, the developer (DS) mentioned it is "freezed" until solution are found. But from the way DS talk on patreon looks like won't be anytime soon or maybe never. And yes the game still incomplete. It is still version 0.13 after all.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, because the game is on hold if DS in his patreon since version 0.13 officially gave it as finished?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, because the game is on hold if DS in his patreon since version 0.13 officially gave it as finished?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Dunno if you can call it dead, the developer (DS) mentioned it is "freezed" until solution are found. But from the way DS talk on patreon looks like won't be anytime soon or maybe never. And yes the game still incomplete. It is still version 0.13 after all.
in his patreon he said he gave it officially finished in version 0.13, or that means that never again

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I got your money and screw you that I decided to do something else!
Read and think about what you said. By doing something else, DS gets less money. Do you think he wanted to do that? LOL If Patreon didn't tell him to stop, he'd never stop doing BB because it's easy money.

UzumakiN

Oct 13, 2017
So, after massaging Ann 3-4 times, she says she will talk to Kira. What is the next step to progress that? It does not trigger for me. Ann's been to "work" twice, and no one has any new conversation options to progress this, and I am locked out of Ann's room at midnight when she's back from work. :/

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
So, after massaging Ann 3-4 times, she says she will talk to Kira. What is the next step to progress that? It does not trigger for me. Ann's been to "work" twice, and no one has any new conversation options to progress this, and I am locked out of Ann's room at midnight when she's back from work. :/
just keep at it - it's a grind.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I don't want to spam but can somebody tell me, which mod would be the best to enhance the experience of BB?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Read and think about what you said. By doing something else, DS gets less money. Do you think he wanted to do that? LOL If Patreon didn't tell him to stop, he'd never stop doing BB because it's easy money.
Yes I think he wanted to do Glamour and Patreon reviewing and demanding changes to BB was just a very convenient excuse to drop it and do a game he seems much more interested in making.

He really only had two more months of work to do to FINISH IT!
He just took Mom off the todo list and all that was left was Lisa!

Since the money he is collecting this month is AS MUCH (if not ALL) BB money since Glamour isn't even a preview yet, then instead of saying anything about ON HOLD regarding BB he could have just wrapped up the story of BB in the next release (WHich could even take two months if he wanted) and FINISH the game for those loyal enough to have paid him for the entire time!

Sure he could have kept making it forever!
This proves MY POINT! It's MILK JOB...
We are supporting him to make a game!
Not supporting him so he can make 20 pictures a month and MORE TO COME if you just keep sending me that milk!

People expect these game to be finished.
If you don't that makes you the biggest sucker of the bunch.

I promise ANY Developer who suggests there is no reason to finish off a product and treat their patreons like they are just stops on their Monthly Milk Run that they will NEVER get my support. And neither will those who start but then walk away from a project.

I will just Pirate their game!
It's attitudes like you are exhibiting which is why Piracy is as rampant as it is!
You can easily say why finish a product that was so close to finish because I can't squeeze that milk train for the next two months I need to finish it....
And we can easily say, Why pay at all! We can just Torrent it or come to F95zone and leave all the Developer support to suckers like you!

Reactions: saya

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
any changelog?
Nope, but it boils down to this:
- repeatable sex in lounge with mom (with or without Alice),
- repeatable sex in kitchen with mom,
- repeatable sex during yoga with mom,
- repeatable sex in (evening) bathroom with mom
- repeatable sex with mom in her bedroom (regular night)
- spank mom before dinner, by Max Or Alice
- spank mom in lounge

Reactions: JasonJemodah

saya

Apr 24, 2017
Yes I think he wanted to do Glamour and Patreon reviewing and demanding changes to BB was just a very convenient excuse to drop it and do a game he seems much more interested in making.

He really only had two more months of work to do to FINISH IT!
He just took Mom off the todo list and all that was left was Lisa!

Since the money he is collecting this month is AS MUCH (if not ALL) BB money since Glamour isn't even a preview yet, then instead of saying anything about ON HOLD regarding BB he could have just wrapped up the story of BB in the next release (WHich could even take two months if he wanted) and FINISH the game for those loyal enough to have paid him for the entire time!

Sure he could have kept making it forever!
This proves MY POINT! It's MILK JOB...
We are supporting him to make a game!
Not supporting him so he can make 20 pictures a month and MORE TO COME if you just keep sending me that milk!

People expect these game to be finished.
If you don't that makes you the biggest sucker of the bunch.

I promise ANY Developer who suggests there is no reason to finish off a product and treat their patreons like they are just stops on their Monthly Milk Run that they will NEVER get my support. And neither will those who start but then walk away from a project.

I will just Pirate their game!
It's attitudes like you are exhibiting which is why Piracy is as rampant as it is!
You can easily say why finish a product that was so close to finish because I can't squeeze that milk train for the next two months I need to finish it....
And we can easily say, Why pay at all! We can just Torrent it or come to F95zone and leave all the Developer support to suckers like you!
GLAMOUR was abadonated by him in favor of Big brother so its his second game that has no final , and now he reboots a failure and hopes for the best i wouldn't support him anymore because he will not finish that one either moust probably and if you don't force him to continue by not supporting , Big brother is finished .

Reactions: Asphyx

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
who can give save with yoga opportunity?
I've posted a save there with the end reached with yoga. If you want a save to start the yoga from fresh, I've provided one too.

Reactions: vcnz
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes