fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I was seriously thinking about playing this since its considered legendary in the F95 community, as well as being referenced in other games ive played. BUT, after seeing that it's not completed or being updated and even worse, abandoned, I guess I can't. Because if I ended up really getting into the story, and since theres no conclusion, i'd feel story blue balled. Oh well. Glad to see alot of people have enjoyed it for what it is though and its a shame the dev decided to ignore it.
The story isn't that great, but the dialogues are hot. It's a lot of random stuff that's happening, but very hot random. Even when it's not finished, I'd recommend you playing it if you want to play some crazy and hot situations. The main girls are really great.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A real chad would want to be eric not discount justin beiber
What's wrong with wanting to be Eric? Hell, I'd play a version of this where you play as Eric instead of Max!

Get rid of Max, take Lisa's virginity while Anne watched (and helped)...

ill-be-in-my-bunk.jpg

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
What I meant is anytime one of these types of games pops up everyone associates with the scrawny teenager instead of the dude like eric.
Ah I see. Yeah, I guess people like the sort of "underdog gets the girl but not really since the situation is so detached from reality but hey it's just a game so who cares" kind of vibe. But that's just my rationale before I start plowing through whatever game I'm looking at.
What's wrong with wanting to be Eric? Hell, I'd play a version of this where you play as Eric instead of Max!

Get rid of Max, take Lisa's virginity while Anne watched (and helped)...

View attachment 520812
Honestly, I'd love that. Not necessarily a game where you specifically play as Eric from Big Brother, but rather just a game where you can take an entire family that's not yours and, essentially, get away with it. Sort of like netorare (NTR), but with you doing the stealing instead of being the one who's getting robbed. IDK, it's just an itch I've always had but never found any game that really scratched it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Honestly, I'd love that. Not necessarily a game where you specifically play as Eric from Big Brother, but rather just a game where you can take an entire family that's not yours and, essentially, get away with it. Sort of like netorare (NTR), but with you doing the stealing instead of being the one who's getting robbed. IDK, it's just an itch I've always had but never found any game that really scratched it.
What you're describing is .

The big problem with the NTR tag here is it covers all 3 variants - netorare, netori, netorase. Search "Latest Updates" for the NTR tag and you'll find some games that do what you want - and a whole bunch that don't.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258

Reactions: groq

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
What you're describing is .

The big problem with the NTR tag here is it covers all 3 variants - netorare, netori, netorase. Search "Latest Updates" for the NTR tag and you'll find some games that do what you want - and a whole bunch that don't.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=258
Ah well there go all the times I used Netorare to describe my want for a Netori-style game. Guess I'm not as sharp with my words as I though I was XD. But anyways, thanks. I always though that it was weird for me to keep using Netorare to describe my want, but I just never looked into it any deeper. Welp, here goes nothing. Time to dive into a cesspool of questionable content in the hopes of finding at least one semi-decent thing...

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

gamer1111

Jan 8, 2020
Just started playing this game and tried the NTR path. Is there any other content with Eric and the sisters than seeing eric giving a massage to Alice. Can you peek on Eric giving sex-ed to Lisa(this would be hot)? Also, what walkthrough is most up to date?

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Just started playing this game and tried the NTR path. Is there any other content with Eric and the sisters than seeing eric giving a massage to Alice. Can you peek on Eric giving sex-ed to Lisa(this would be hot)? Also, what walkthrough is most up to date?
There are no scenes in the game to let you see how Eric messes up your sisters. You can imagine though. The whole walkthrough is n the 1st & 2nd post of the BB FAQ & Walkthough Thread Lots of reading required. At some point you will have to get rid of Eric to move forward with the game ending the NTR arc.

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, I got to the point where I got rid of Eric through the hacker wallet opportunity. Right after I talked to the mom and waited five days but I get no dialogue of where Eric is during breakfast. (I have mods installed). Do I have to restart?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I got to the point where I got rid of Eric through the hacker wallet opportunity. Right after I talked to the mom and waited five days but I get no dialogue of where Eric is during breakfast. (I have mods installed). Do I have to restart?
  1. No, keep waiting
  2. This type of question belongs in the walkthrough thread.

hot8892

Jul 5, 2017
Excuse me, can someone upload "all mods package with right sequence"
Too many mod version i don't know how to start download it.
And in game, mods' plot too strange to continue.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes