manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 333541

Overview:
The game is about Tony, a young man who grew up in a small, mid-western town far from the Big City, but has to move and live in it, in order to attend college. Luckily...his childhood friend, Gina, allows him to take a room in the apartment she shares with her close friend, Jessy.
And with this situation, he begins his adventures... reconnecting with his friend and a few other girls from the city.

Soon, he will find himself in unusual situations that will develop his sexuality in many ways... but not everything is what it seems in the city, and Tony will be entangled in more than a mystery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-25
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer: Porcus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.4c
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HQ Version
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
LQ Version
Win/Linux
: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android
Android New Devices
: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android Old Devices: - -
Android ChromeBook: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras:
Official Guides - - Save - Fan-Sig - Italian Translation - Cheat Mod - Scenes Mod -

*This unofficial compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 136563 View attachment 136565 View attachment 136569 View attachment 136571 View attachment 136574 View attachment 136576 View attachment 136577 View attachment 136578 View attachment 136579 View attachment 136580 View attachment 136581 View attachment 136584 View attachment 136585
this file is 4GB too big , can you please upload mega or torrent ? because i cant download these.
thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this file is 4GB too big , can you please upload mega or torrent ? because i cant download these.
thanks
glad you solved your "cant download mega" problem as it seems.
as for alternatives, as for WTHI, you could search for a torrent on external sites, or you could download compressed version with mega links or try your luck with LQ version links.

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
I have finished all quests that are mentioned in Developer's notes but for some unknown reason I'm not able to get Gina's final scene
Also Mrs cooper and Jennifer's is repeating everyday
Here is my save file

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Thanks to the response but I've already applied incest patch but it was not working mc was still calling mom megan also is it normal that patch.rpy file is empty?
Yes it's normal that the patch.rpy is empty. The zip includes more files, did you extract then all to the game folder?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
Now i am only repeeting every single day and now new quests didn''t get cam show with jess there are new characters that i didn't see done nothing with gina only some massage and when she start to masturbate the massage end all quests are done and didn't meet anyone at ms coopr's house
What should indo ? My states are high with gina and jess

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Now i am only repeeting every single day and now new quests didn''t get cam show with jess there are new characters that i didn't see done nothing with gina only some massage and when she start to masturbate the massage end all quests are done and didn't meet anyone at ms coopr's house
What should indo ? My states are high with gina and jess
Did you meet Sandra yet? If you didn't but you did accept Jessy's offer to join te camshow the scene should automatically trigger on Sunday morning

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes