xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
I took your english translation file and imported it. It had put some locations together, so i tried to fix it my best with my limited knowledge. It has not been tested. But you get the startscreen. It is also not the cheated version if i'm correct.

Mega
sorry for spam .. i didnt copied it fully .. it should be fine now
sorry for mess .. i think i cant remove previous posts

Reactions: Kolkollov

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
sorry for spam .. i didnt copied it fully .. it should be fine now
sorry for mess .. i think i cant remove previous posts
can't buy any thing getting this error:
Ошибка!Локация: gs_sound_buy
Строка: 1
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Unknown action!
and can't enter mc room getting this error:
Ошибка!Локация: room_gg
Строка: 15

kwalicious

Dec 4, 2016
can't buy any thing getting this error:
Ошибка!Локация: gs_sound_buy
Строка: 1
and can't enter mc room getting this error:
Ошибка!Локация: room_gg
Строка: 15
It is my bug, i'm just playing the game checking for more bugs, so i don't have to repost every time. Open the file in Qgen: search gs_sound_buy and remove the first line with the #. The correct code should be just this:
close 'mp3/buy.mp3'

play 'mp3/buy.mp3',volume

Reactions: xrzust0

xrzust0

Jul 5, 2017
It is my bug, i'm just playing the game checking for more bugs, so i don't have to repost every time. Open the file in Qgen: search gs_sound_buy and remove the first line with the #. The correct code should be just this:
close 'mp3/buy.mp3'

play 'mp3/buy.mp3',volume
+ fixed - gs_sound_buy , removed first line starting with #
+ fixed - entering to room, room_gg, variable name corrected form "alarm clock" to "alarm_clock"
+ fixed - sleeping at grandfathers err
+ fixed - construction site `'add-in state'' replace with ''add-in-state'' 'add-in-state' (gs_building_IMG corrupted , gs_building_IMG_workers was missing)
+ fixed - call_stepfather_grandson - `'wallpaper'' replaced with ''wallpaper''
+ fixed - call_andrew, and possibly some other '''wallpaper'' renamed to ''wallpaper''
+ fixed - gs_module_stepfather_talk, redone (xr_08)
+ fixed - gs_read_cookery_begin 1st comment line removed, gs_cooking_text, missing "end" for last "if" statment (xr_09)
+ fixed - phone inside bag - removed all (autotranslators garbage) code after line 622 . (xr_10)
+ fixed - phone from oleg .. loaction call_oleg added it was inside call_building (xr_11)
+ xr_12 .. no fixes, just internal reordering of locations to match original russian qsp
(if exporting txt from qsp using qgen, than its easy to look for differences comparing text files with eg winmerge)
disabled cheats version added / can be set in qsp stats-show, enable_cheats = 0 or 1
+ xr_13 fix for cheats - restored cheat at history page (desc) by rallie
+ xr_14 added translation for sleep and hunger states for non cheated version (however cheats from history are accessible)
+ xr_15 few translations improved in house with this suggestion from 4Finger
+ xr_16 this qsp updated by rallie2 from here - and thats exactly His file. It solves all bugs, and improved some translation significantly, i dont see a point to update my version, this one is better. ive kept the naming convention just to track changes.

(you can rename the qsp to replace the one You have, so you won't have to copy save files)

If You find a bug or has fixed one, let me know in prv message, i will include it here, so we wont loose any fixes, thx!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You can update the game, the structure changes are within the qsp file, not the physical files and folders. I updated my v24 without problems, the complexity is within the qsp
Yeah, but didn't he resize videos and such as he did with SOB?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I took your english translation file and imported it. It had put some locations together, so i tried to fix it my best with my limited knowledge. It has not been tested. But you get the startscreen. It is also not the cheated version if i'm correct.

Mega
Good man, appreciate it.
How wonderful that with the power of community, we can do everything we put our mind to

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
thx! ive found it as well
+ fixed entering to room as well
+ fixed - sleeping at grandfathers err
+ fixed - construction site `'add-in state'' replace with ''add-in-state'' 'add-in-state' (gs_building_IMG corrupted , gs_building_IMG_workers was missing)
my last post today, hopefully its enough to play now
+ fixed - call_stepfather_grandson - `'wallpaper'' replaced with ''wallpaper''
Any chance, could have one with, and one without the cheat?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I suppose you kinda need the entire thing now, not just the update. If he reworked all the video files as he did with SOB?
Not completely sure to be honest. I know this update was supposed to fix some of the game structure so definitely could be so but he did include a single v0.25 update zip file so it's hard to tell. Whenever a dev is doing a rework I tend to just do a fresh install though just in case.

As promised Big K V0.25 split into parts:

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Anybody know how to move in the new house?
I've selected to keep it on the laptop but now it won't let me enter the house. Says we need to "ennoble" it. I got lazy and used money cheats but I can't find any options on how to get it open.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Still getting the white screen when the stepfather tries to get you pregnant (the original way), was hoping Avaenger would have sorted that...

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes